It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret to survive is : STATUS QUO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This is my last thread until November. I don't feel I care to share anything more for a long while.

I realize today what the masses of people, that we call sheeple, have realized a lot of time ago.

Follow the flow, the status quo and you survive.
Raise your hand and share and you will be put to silence.

And you ask why people seem to be so sleeping while the world is going down? Well, I have the answer for you.
I think that they are so used to stay shut up and sit and watch that they " sleep " all the time.

Whenever a group of people wants to wake up, his/her life and possibility to socialize is put to risk.

I think I 've seen this and proved this on my skin. I tried to explain to my friends in my teenage years ( I'm 20 now ) that there were serious problems and lies in the world.
Whoa!!!! I had my entire social life in risk!!!!
My bigger mistake ever.
I know what it means to be laughed at, to be indicated as the one who's weird.
I totally know what it feels.
And I know how the sheeple think.

You know what I " read " in their eyes and in their facial expression soon before they laughed at me?
FEAR. The feeling called " Oh my God !!! ", than they set up their brain to denial and say " You're totally out ".
But their natural gesture says the contrary.

DENIAL. DAMN, DENIAL IS THE NEW RELIGION OF THE MASSES!

Guess what I did than? I tried to the last to wake up my best friend to the reality of the world, 9/11 lies and Gulf disaster and such.
I decided one day to stay silent and do nothing.

The result: I was again popular and at least accepted in society.
I even started talking about football ( I'm not interested at all into it) to rise my social level ( that was becoming very low ).

School, yeah, sure....ITS SOCIETY that teaches you how to survive and live quiet.

We in Italy have the Mafia. There is a young man that is now completely isolated by society because he stands up and beats the status quo.
Nobody in Italy is doing anything against the Mafia.
I TOTALLY ADMIRE him. But of course, his life sucks big time.

I want to say something to the people who have the gut to share something that is on their mind:

- Do your research and never give up until its time to debunk yourself.

- But do it in secret. Never share. Never. Whatever result you get, DON'T SHARE,

Now, being against the flow and do the things differently ist definitely part of me.
I like doing things differently and I hardly agree to some opinion.

But maybe its time I come back to watch this website 's life and sit and stay silent for a long while.
Maybe I have to learn the same lesson all over again.

Now I have something to say to the WHOLE OF ATS GROUP, maybe it will be last time I stand up and say something aloud:

- If this website thinks it is different from society, from the whole of societal behavior and if it thinks it knows best...

Let me say it...

YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG.

ATS and SOCIETY are still TOTALLY ALIKE.

So if this website wants to detouch from society, well, this website needs a huge change. Because when I 'm in here I STILL FEEL THE SAME OF WHEN I'M IN " SHEEPLE " SOCIETY.

NO, I didn't find enough freedom in here.

NO, I didn't find enough people which teach something in here. If you want to learn, you gotta do it ALONE.

P.S. I can't wait until a new " 1968 " explodes. I will be having the best party ever.
I can't wait until it begins. I want this whole society to end.
MAN, I was born in the wrong YEAR!!!!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
When the Apocalypse comes i want a ticket in the front row
it will be so much fun looking at how people are running from the inevitable.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Dude. I am sorry to say that you have given in to society.. this is exactly what 'they' want us to do. You need to remember that you are your own person, you make your own beliefs, if you aren't interested in football then tell people the truth instead of hiding behind a false image and pretending that you do. And if you believe, like many of us do on this site, that something is incredibly wrong with this world, DO NOT GIVE UP sharing your findings with your peers, they might single you out but some issues are too important to be ignored. They aren't going to think your crazy if you have actually researched into things, and appear to be knowledgeable on the subject, and even if they deny at first it is just the begining to their long journey of awakening.

I wish you well on your search for truth, friend. Sometimes the journey is best made alone, but when you feel you are ready, we are all here to help.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
For most of my life I was known as the most shy kid in the block. But I was also known as the " one who quiets the beasts ", meaning that I always got to deal well with people who usually give a lot of problems to the others.

I'm a professional educator of children and I made experience trying to educate the worst kids that people hated to have around them.
I was kind and open to their opinions, and I educated them to the limits...Meaning they couldn't do whatever they wanted because rules were necessary and of value.

Usually they were calm with me. I was affectionate with them and they were usually surprised by my behavior. They respected me because I respected them.

Some of those hard and tough kids are now grown up and are in my friends circle...

Coming back to the shy issue, my middle school period, I had a classroom that was practically a jungle.
My classmates were the hardest and harshest ever.
I finished the third year with my rival becoming kind and friendly with me and with a long time girlfriend.

In the high school I went to the best school in my town. For the first months I didn't spoke to much people but I still had a girlfriend and I shared with them some of what we were doing together.
I used to write what was on my mind on my diary, in class, whenever I had something to write, I was writing in it.
My classmates became curious and I developed a weird idea to write...I learnt Russian and I wrote in Russian.
Big mistake, but since than I learnt also Holland, Japanese and many other languages.

Than, I became known for the one who can teach you Japanese signs and Russian signs.

Than I realized that it was better to not write and instead talk about what I was thinking.

I remained shy, but something changed when, in last year of high school I stood up and talked and for 10 minutes I was the class celebrity.
I became headmate of the class: the boss...

Me...Me, the boss??? Amazing, I was thinking.

I became used to stand up and talk some time after, and I tried talking about 9/11 lies, Obama being a useless president, metaphysics issues but I didn't get much result other than watching denial, enragin people and being put far from friends.

When this shy kid of the block speaks up is always surprising...Always something that nobody spoke about before...

Maybe its better to fake the old style shyness that I overcome before to endanger my social life speaking about " the real world ".

Maybe the fake world is more valuable for the sheeple.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yeah, remembering the status quo is important. Even things like family, sometimes best to just let it run its course. I think observing is important too, not to get involved sometimes. By observing like a scientist, you can learn. A scientist only uses intellect when observing and doesn't get involved in the experiment, since that'd change the results and you really wouldn't learn anything.

I mentioned this in a different thread, but I still think the star rating system doesn't work well for trying to explore and examine new ideas. Truth is sort of shaped like a pyramid. There will always be those at the top that know more than those at the bottom. ATS even with the quality being high, is still subject to that pyramid. But if the truth is only known by a few, and is judged by the majority below the pyramid, then new ideas will go largely unnoticed and ideas catering to the middle will be promoted, just by nature.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

My friend,
I know how you feel. Remember Superman: he has a secret personality that reflects something like human... but he is much more that that.
Clark Kent is NOT a lie, is the part of Kal-El that he shows to his humans fellows, but he is EVER Superman. He CAN-NOT belive his own costume.

Think about that.

Don't try to be something you're not. Enjoy your life. You can be "the ET expert" and be a nice guy. Make jokes with that. Make your own costume of "The crazy ET", be eccentric... everybody will love you.

Overall... be happy.

A big hug to you, from Venezuela, my friend.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Check this out : ietevolve.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Honest debate would be much more preferable than running away like a coward.

You are acting like a child.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You'd probably be surprised to learn how little time that other people spend thinking about you and your beliefs -- "eccentric" or otherwise. The truth is that most peoples' thoughts are focused primarily on themselves. I wish we could all lay down this disproportionate concern for what others think of us and get on with living our lives to please ourselves and our Higher Powers (however you may view yours). Those are the only views that matter.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
No one survives, we are all heading for the same destination, only having different arrival times. You take your journey any way you wish.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Friend, I am a long time reader of ATS but only recently joined. I have read many of your threads particularly the threads concerning Timewave Zero. It is apparent that you put a lot of hard work and effort into making these predictions in the face of scrutiny. And for that, I must applaud you; not only for the (assumed) hours you put into making the predictions, but for posting them here amongst skeptics, trolls, and non-believers.

Just because you were wrong or off on a few dates does not mean you should give up. Take your attackers' opinions with a grain of salt, for you yourself know the real reason why you spend much time with Timewave Zero. Keep going, and if you get a real hunch on something (you will feel it); then post it, but do not stand so solidly behind it as to state that it "WILL" occur without a doubt -- but provide the information as a service to all, with the disclaimer that YMMV.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
People will have to face their decisions of ego after
their animal part is not there to be indulged and
appraised....

I really stopped "caring", but just contemplate them
and ask that they can see things better in the next
conscience shift.

I guess we have to find and aligned ourselves with
what we really want to learn, enjoy and just live without
regards.

Yes, we can be alone any time we want... but aint that
the complete opposite of freedom, of respecting POVs
and learning from others?

The "sheeple" give us contrast to what is the mind matrix
of TPTB... unlocking it could be fun.

You said 911.. there is a great piucture of the explosion..
why dont you show that with a smille and say:

"Thats jet fuel... yeah!"

RP

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ive watched you put up with trolls in you Timewave threads, we all have em. No matter what you post there will be somebody that will disagree, or point out your mistakes.

Just let it bounce off, it does no good to argue with someone who has already made up their minds. Read my signature.

By the way I thought you might have been on to something with the 10-28-2011 end date, but didn't hear anything further. Are you still using that model?

Peace

[edit on 12-7-2010 by redeyedwonder]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I disagree, self sufficiency is the key to survival.

If you followed the flow, you would have drafted yourself in the army after 9/11 and died in Afghanistan.

If you didn't die in Afghanistan, you would have died in Iraq.

If you followed the status quo, you would have bet all your money that the housing market would never crash, and now you would be broke, and starve to death.

If you followed the status quo, you would have voted for John McCain, who was the replacement of Bush, but when Obama got elected, you would be torn between two status quos, until you realized they are the same party, and then switched from republican to democrat, and again drafted yourself to fight in Afghanistan.

Doesn't sound like a very smart plan.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Yesterday something happened near my town and we are now with some problems with accessing internet...Nothing to do with running away as a coward...

Before Timewave , I was never a believer in 2012...Now I had time to think and I don't think I believe in 2012 as a big thing anymore...Enough with that stuff...

I feel like that period is over. I decided I will post only if something big happens around the world and I won't post anymore in 2012 area.

My life has always been like that, whenever a period ended, one was beginning days after...Immediately...

Now I want time to think, to think in a different way, with another perspective.

I realized Timewave theory is not able to satisfie myself with how I look to the world...That theory is wrong, when you realize, you will finally realize how all this thinking to 2012 is a limitation.

Some other lessons to learn wait for me now...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i think zagari is right with some of his ideas in this thread.

makes a lot of sense.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
You said 911.. there is a great piucture of the explosion..
why dont you show that with a smille and say:

"Thats jet fuel... yeah!"

RP

because people will think you are a bit loopy if you go around doing things like that.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The reality of what your saying will continue to put you in the same area's repeatedly. However with that being said, you should consider a new mode of thinking and a new outlook. You don't have to combat the evil forces instead understand and be aware of them if you believe that there is a problem with defending the sick suffering or dieing people. You sir are a coward like so many of us conditioned in this existence. I am no more than you are but my achilles heal is my family. Anything happens to my family that starts the fire and it will rage. However because of my interest in spirituality I am really looking at every situation from all perspectives.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Dude, like, take some drugs or something (legal in case the mods are watching
).

Before you said your secret was "you didn't want" to which many people schooled you by saying your special technique had a few flaws. Now you're talking about the secret to survive being "the status quo" to which I will now school you and point out your flaw by telling you the world is made up of a bunch of clueless people the same as you. Status Quo is just a concept pointing to no particular reality. The generalized man or woman doesn't exist they are just ideas used as a tool to better understand more complex social concepts. We are all individuals you included. It's like Noam Chomsky said one time somewhere, generalizations only ever refer to 2% of the population, meaning that they are lies propounded by people who haven't investigated the situation throughly. Are you going to let youself be one of those people?

Edit to add - Things are constantly changing. Even if one paradigm happens to be the status quo at a certain time there will always be the seeds for a dramatically different satus quo. This works on various levels to varying degrees, just find your position in this thing called life and play it well.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by AProphet1233]

[edit on 11-8-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The secret to survive is on average not the "status quo" Status quo is a concept of a earlier time in the past, were things were supposedly all good, or an idea of how things should be, on many levels believing in the status quo is like believing in Santa Claus... People cling to what is most comfortable to them...the motto of the sheeplle is "follow the asshole in front of you". But what you got to realize is that "we all are the center of our own universe", and the sheeplle are the center of there own universe to, and they don't like to be spooked by "bad things" I think trying to change peoples opinions on things can be done...But in the end why what for...Have you thought that maybe some people are a certain way for a reason, why disturb there world...If you have something to say...say it... if no one listens, who cares I mean really it's all just opinions and not really worth getting worked up for. The sheeplle on average get suckered in to doing the dirty work of the tptb, on average of about 50 years, for something average to happen like some small war or this or that, and usually in 1 generation they get convinced it's in there interest to jump off cliffs because people in fancy suits and hats tell them to.

Todays age is a little different, with the internet and the fast propagation of information, people who will listen can usually find patterns in the mass of humanity and what they are in a habit of doing. Moral of the story...there is no moral, people do things and history is full with people who believed in this and that, and you can usually find them in mass graveyards. If you believe you know better say something...if your silenced, who cares, really everybody's got there own little world to worry about...If you believe there is a end or a hole in the ground were humanity is heading...well your not original in that everybody can see it, not everybody can voice it, and go against the grain... So pull up a chair and watch the fireworks when the time comes, if you believe you are right that is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join