It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli military blamed over ships raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
A military probe has found Israel's armed forces committed serious errors in preparing and carrying out the deadly boarding of a Gaza-bound aid ship in May, media reports say.

The 150-page Eiland Commission report presented to Chief of Staff Lieutenant General Gaby Ashkenazi on Sunday said mistakes were committed at all levels of command, from top officers to commandos, the daily Yediot Aharonot reported on Monday.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Well atleast Israel is copping some blame altough they are pretty much saying it was all an accident...

I don't buy it!!

I think they did exactly what they planned to do...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Predicted this. It's their pattern. They stall or outright resist UN inquiries or investigations, and then it's...oops...it was an accident. We've heard this story way too many times before.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yes can guess at how many lies they are able to tell when things like this happen and the ships are not full of news crews.

Gods chosen people need only say something happened and it's gods word so asking questions like were the 6m jews that got killed all russian jews and were most european jews allowed to escape via denmark will get you in trouble.

iserail is now worse than anything from 1940's germany and will lead to the killing of 6bn people if left un checked as they seek the end times.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Was this story also posted under Breaking News? I can't seem to find it if it was. Did you happen to catch this article last month?

Independent Journalists Dismantling Israel’s Stranglehold on Media Narrative

[edit on 7/12/2010 by ~Lucidity]

new topics

top topics

join