posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:36 PM
The chickens are coming home to roost.
1. You see, first an entire group of engineers came forward and were insulted that anyone would believe that two towers fell because of fire. The
general public, being of about a 5th grade level in education couldn't think critically for themselves, so, they decided to believe anything that the
government told them because their brains would overheat if they had to do any research themselves.
2. Then we had the situation with all of the NY firefighters who insisted that they heard bombs going up the towers before the collision. But, again,
the general public is pretty low on the evolutionary scale when it comes to thinking outside of the box, so, they were happy to be spoon fed their
3. Then you had all of the reporters who were at ground zero that also heard the explosions going up the towers who gave their version of the truth.
But, as usual, the general public are far too slow to perceive that they are in a chess game and a war for their minds, so, they simply took whatever
explanation that was more convenient for them to hear.
4. Then you had all of the reporters and announcers that were claiming in real time, and on the air, that the towers falling was reminiscent of many
controlled demolitions that they had seen before. But, as it were, the general public likes being scared and needed a boogeyman to point their
fingers at, so, the government gave them exactly what they wanted to hear and the public rolled over once again.
5. Then you have all of the physicists that came forward to inform the public that jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to have melted the steel columns
that held the world trade center in place. But, as it were, this was too preposterous of a statement to make and had entirely too much common sense
for the general public to digest. Remember, the general public's attention span is short, and again, they are at a general level of a 5th grade
education. They're not too bright, and need a lie to help them sleep at night.
6. Then, all sorts of videos like Zeitgeist and Loose Change came out to do the thinking for the very slow American public who again, is at about a
5th grade level of education, but, as it were, they would much rather believe the rantings of another moron named Bush because his 6th grade
comprehension was superior to their 5th grade comprehension.
7. Now we have pilots coming forward to inform the world of what we've been trying to tell them for a number of years now, but alas, that 5th grade
education level is hard to breach. If you try to give them math that exceeds the concept of 1+1=?, they become confused and reattach themselves to
the official story which sells mathematics that don't make sense at all. But, as long as it doesn't make sense, it placates to the idea of that
minuscule education level that they can readily identify themselves with.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The movie "idiocracy" should have been a documentary as opposed to a work of fiction.
Namaste and Love
[edit on 12-7-2010 by PsychoX42]