It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to me?!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Today i tried to meditate (as usual) but today i tried harnessing my body energy or chi annd i was just breathing in and out and with every breath trying to push energy to my hands and in a couple of minutes my hands were shaking like the were really heavy and i wa trying to hold them up and they got really hot (which is usual for meditaion) and then my ribs and chest felt as though it would collapse apon itself. do you know what happened to me ?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It sounds like a possible panic attack caused by excess kundalini stimulation. You gotta be careful with this stuff. Read the info on these links:
www.sacredpath.org...
theramp.net...
www.elcollie.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Sounds like you hyperventilated. It can be a scary experience for most people...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Yes all could be true, I thought panic attack right away. But it could also be diabetes. You need to see a doctor ASAP.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
it didn't feel like a panic attack ('ve had them before) and it didn't feel like diabetes (i've never ahd that before) it felt like energy somethnig i can't explain, this sounds far fethced but it felt like there was something else inside me that is dormant that erupted. ver ver strange. sorry i can't be more despcriptive i will try again soon and let you know what happened

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
junior,

It was not a panic attack nor diabetes. When you meditate, your awareness shifts from the normal physical perception of your body (kinesthetic perception) to perception of your subtler energy bodies.

These sensations can be unusual, because, for one thing, we are not used to them; they do not filter into our normal waking consciousness.

The best way to understand such experiences is to ask yourself what it felt like. What it felt like is most likely what it was. Trust your gut instinct.

As you continue your meditation practice, you are bringing your energy into balance. As you progress, you will reach points where blockages will sudenly clear, sometimes in a dramatic fashion. Your energy centers located by your navel, solar plexus, middle chest, throat and forehead may become active.

I would suggest that while these experiences can certainly be exciting, it is good to treat them as indicators that you are going in the right direction rather than trying to understand exactly what the mechanics of it are. Your body knows what it is doing; trust the process.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
yeah i think you are right because in the western world we analyse everything and meditation is not supposed to be anaylsed and there is no straight forward technique. also i did feel it in my forehead which i think is the brown chakra? lastely have you ever meditated and tried to heal yourself when you are sick and end up spitting up green bile like stuff that happened to me as well. but i felt much better after wards

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yes it has happened to me a few times also. I find that it helps if you put the focus on your navel chakra and build a ball of white light there and make it grow expanding to the other chakras upwards and downwards. It also expands your aura. I also discovered that once I started walking a more spiritual road that I could no longer eat meat, not for reasons of conscience, more the fact that my body could no longer tolerate any form of flesh, be it red or white meat.

I am sure you realize that the sensation you felt in your ajna (third eye chakra) was the start of it opening.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sounds like a panica attac that caused hyperventilation. I go hyperventilating all the time, I'm quite used to it. Also check your blood pressure, might also be that.

P.S.: Why is this in predictions???

top topics

join