It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] please review Cromeline Hendoraki's website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There is a development.

I don't think he's aware we snooped around his apartment.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i see nothing new on his site, and nothing stands out to me how about you.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ok, so now we can gather that the three rings 5 got a hold of will also be found on the internet.

the important first sequence that begins the long unraveling of the locations has been safely transfered to your agent and we now need only wait for the dawn of the first sign of convergence

Well, there it is, the hunt shall continue soon.....

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
where does it say that at ? i see that no where

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Under News and Updates etc....

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i dont see that anywhere whatsoever under news and updates for me it says blahblahblah vileblahblha abovetopsecret blahblah you know 5 on his campaign again

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
For the sake of people that can't manage to find it.....

my work is done and all is well. my kin-clan, your rings are hidden in a very interesting way that will irritate to no end those who first sought to deprive you of your rightful reward for your long wait. all three have been placed in very secret places scattered throughout the internet. the important first sequence that begins the long unraveling of the locations has been safely transfered to your agent and we now need only wait for the dawn of the first sign of convergence in that hour which is now so close we can begin to feel like the authors of a new history of man. the other lines against us, and especially the vile creatures of abovetopsecret.com underestimated our understanding of technology and the digital way. our final message to them, and one sure to irritate, confound, and ager is our audacious sequester of the rings and their words deep within the bowls of the very medium they worship and adore. oh, what poetry that is!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
my guess is the encrypted text i mean no one knows what it means. do they?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerberus
There is a development.

I don't think he's aware we snooped around his apartment.

Have you been able to follow him to see or intercept the message?

top topics

join