It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race War 2010: New Black Panther Party declares war on Tea Party!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Exactly right about the difference in the old Black Panthers and the current ones. Even the current ones could have decent motives, I don't know that much about them, but it seems their rage is misplaced at this point. The rage needs to be pointed at the Establishment, not the other movements attempting to upend the establishment.

Now, does racism still exist...yes. When I am with my black friends it is apparent sometimes. I was with 3 other white guys and a black teacher at an FSU baseball game a year or two ago. One of my white friends was being extremely loud and crude, so security was called and they promptly removed the black guy, LOL! Funny at the time, but probably not a good thing.

I had a family reunion/party for the 4th of July. 40 white people from the South, and one of my black friends with his girlfriend (black). Lots of racist comments (all in fun) until he showed up. Then a little tension from some older folks, but by the end of the afternoon he was part of the family.

Sometimes it takes thick skin to get past an initial reaction, sometimes it takes a humorous outlook on a situation, and sometimes it demands standing up for what is right and standing by your buddies even in the face of violence!

I hope the Tea Parties and the BP can become buddies and stand by each other in the face of oppression! The bloated Federal Government is oppressive and gluttonous and it must be stopped. The 2 Political Parties are like 2 giant arms shoveling the tax payers rights and moneys into the mouth of the beast! The MSM and TV are the feet driving the giant forward. It will take a united effort from the fringe groups to be succesful. Hopefully it will take a united PEACEFUL effort, but if that gets railroaded, and violence becomes necessary, the it will take a united effort from all involved to pick up the pieces and rebuild America to what it once was!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
This racism should not be tolerated by american society and it needs to be put down immediately. its a blatant step backwards and promotes nothing but hate and attempts to divide by race.

The real crime here is not that these men and women honestly believe that theyre not being racist, it's that all this energy could be used against those funding them that are the true enemy.

Very valid statement sir..
I have had enough with the racism in this country.
But I will say this ,.. I saw a news segment of the"new black panther" screamin how the white man should die bla bla bla. and the first thought in my head was someone should put a bullet in this head.
Then my next thought was am I racist?
I quickly assured myself I'd feel like that to anyone regardless of skin color whom is threating the peace and unitedness of this country

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Funny:
La Raza, the New Black Panthers, the Neo Nazis, and their ilk are all spewing the same basic poo...and all seem to be working for the "government", except Aipac which seems to be that government.

The only winning move is not to play the game...

why don't you all go over to
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thats where the cheesburgers and beer is

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Yes you would....so would I. It doesn't matter what race or religion or anything else. If someone is threatening you, then you are obligated to defend yourself.

The key here is that some"one" made the threat! Not a race, not religion, just one idiot!

The MSM and the TV love to put a handful of folks acting the worst and most dramatic on the screen for the best TV. Those few folks are not the majority. They are the worst of the worst! DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR TV! Everything on the TV is staged. Even if there is no overarching conspiracy and collaboration, there is at least the very real need to put out a marketable product.

If one channel has a quiet meeting between Tea Party members of all races and backgrounds discussing a way and means to win an election, and another channel has a 5 screaming folks from each race and religion shouting and throwing poo at each other, who do you think gets the better ratings? There may be 100,000 normal folks in rooms discussing ways to turn this government around in November, and there may only be 10 radicals shouting on street corners, but those 10 will make the news everytime!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Marshall Law....

That was my first thought as well, but then I remembered how during the L.A. riots, no Marshall Law was enacted, hell they didnt even bring in the National Guard..... Eventually, the police grew tired of the whole clusterF and just shrugged their shoulders and walked away, hoping it would eventually just fizzle out. That only caused business owners and shop owners to have to take matters into their own hands, fueling more hatred.

My Korean friend Chris was 14 years old when he was forced to shoot and kill three rioters who broke into their convenient store and attempted to rape his mother after they shot his father........Chris has had a hard time not feeling resentment towards any black person since then. Although he admits that hes wrong for feeling that way...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

To your reply, I run a retail store in the mid west, The only problem customers I have are white trash. Keep in mind I am white. Once again this is another post designed to seperate. If we are ever to have a true revolution and be truly free, we need eachother. Stop condemning people whether they are white or black, whether or not you are white or black. We need eachother. We should be supporting eachother. The enemy is not the person who has a different skin color. The enemy is the person who tells you who to hate based on skin color. To any black people who agree with me, let's stop this now. Lets call a true truce. Let's look at the true people who are making our lives hell and address them as a unified people. Let's stop this crap. You're black, I'm white, who freaking cares? We are human beings. Let's unite, ignore all this seperation propaganda garbage, and take our country back as a joined force!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I remember the riots, I watched them "not on TV". At that point I was disgusted with what I saw. We need to convict criminals, whether they be black or white. I always put myself in the other persons shoes before I condemn them. In this case, the people you reffer to need to spend the rest of their lives in jail. The same as the white radicals who were blowing up buildings in the 60s, but these same people are now in charge of unions in this country. Stop blaiming other citizens of this country, or their ancestors. Criminals are criminals and will be dealt with in the future. The fact is the government is scared as hell of racial equilibrium. If we actually stopped thinking about our racial differences, and had common sense talks regarding our government, our government would be a very different entity, because they would be truly scared of their people.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
@ Blaine and @ Dzag,

I dated many black women, and I am also closely connected with a famous black fraternity. I am white, and a Tea Party member, and a Mason.

My Wife told me many times, the most insulting thing a White person can say to a Black person is, yeah but I have lots of Black friends. She also told me many times my Color Blindness was going to get me killed. I put up with plenty of Racial slurs, both from her family and from others.

I don't agree with the kids will be kids statement. Kids from bad Parents will be bad kids. Every Bully I can recall in school had Parents who were the same as them.

You must also be aware, there are Black only Private Clubs catering to wealthy Blacks? I actually crashed one of them. They added to me to their guest list after I spoke with them for few minutes. They treated me like a pet. I never went back because I don't do exclusionary clubs. If everyone is not welcome, I'm not welcome. Bigotry exists in many forms.

Your comment about Yellow not meaning anything, does date me, but does not change anything. The Black Panthers are an openly racist organization that should not exist today. They are all bad, bad people. The Tea Party bunch are mostly good people. There is a huge difference.

You say you are with the Tea Party and that is a good thing. It means you care.

If you said you were a New Black Panther, no matter what you say, you would be a worthless thug and a Bigot or you simply would not belong to that group.

Huge difference in my mind. If that helps show where my mind is.

MLK is one of my personal hero's and has been since my youth. If he knew what these Black Panthers are up too, he would be sickened I'm sure. When I see a member of the KKK in a robe or a New Black Panther in Jackboots, I see the same people. The exact same people.

Anyone equating your group, the Tea Party, with the Panthers is disgusting to me. The level of the intellectual lie is staggering. Some are just trying to be Politically Correct I suppose. They need to wake up to the fact that there are many bad people of all colors.

I just viewed a video where Shabazz, the leader of the Black Panthers, was cornered on the statement by his member about killing Whites and White Babies and he said "I wouldn't focus on the babies sir, I'd focus on the police".

You remember Khalid Muhammad, former Black Panther leader who called for the killing of all Whites? What a wonderful decent human being he was.

Mel Gibson is being covered non-stop for his racist statement, but the Black Panthers story is being ignored. What a sick, sick society we have become. A society where a vile Racist group is given a pass by the media and by our President and his AG, because of Political Correctness gone insane. A society to afraid to call an evil group out for what it is.

Obama, who promised to unite us is turning out to be one of the most divisive people to hold office in our history. People are waking up thank god.

What scares me, is I almost voted for Obama because I thought a Black President would be a wonderful thing to bring us together. Then I found out he attended Wrights church. I knew about Reverend Wright years before I ever heard of Obama. One of the most Racist Churches in the country. Their main internet page used to have a letter laying out their racist rants. It clearly stated you had to put allegiance to Africa and hatred of America and Whites above all other things. They of course took it down when Obama started to hit the spotlight. He went there for 20 years! 20 years!

We will survive the next couple of years I'm sure. This has set us back decades though. Incredible how stupid these people with Harvard degrees truly are. How out of touch they are. How much they hate the rest of us. They may as well split the country into Harvard minded people only zones. But then they would not be able to feed themselves, would they

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Now this is something worth Pay Per Viewing.

I say we lock in a cage every tea party member and every black panther member (only the human ones, no real black panthers, because that would be unfair). We will let them bring the weapons of their choosing. We can make it a last man (or woman) standing bout. My money is on Sarah Palin to come out on top.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
this is something to keep an eye on. The black panther party is affiliated with the CIA and could be used to start a whole mess of garbage. too bad the public is already on to the scam of the black panther party. just have to wait and see.

Yes you are right. During CointelPro (please google people!) all groups were infiltrated. The CIA and FBI bought the guys that shot Malcolm X but they couldn't get to Farrakhan, though they did get him to rally outside of a C.O.R.E. meeting because the leader of C.O.R.E. was black and married to a white woman. It was the only time in history the Nation of Islam sided with the KKK (Lay Bear the Heart/James (Jim) Farmer). All of these groups are inducted now and ready for the signal to start a race war. All this because the PTB want money and blood and we keep ignorantly giving it to them.
You give them this race war and America will be no more. It is already rumored that the UN troops are in the Gulf as you read this. Hey who did you think would be the force that comes in for Martial Law? Gosh!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
reply to post by Visitor2012

"Kings rule, while the peasants hate and kill each other."

That is until the peasants group together and kill the king for making their lives misserable.

Yes. And then the Peasants become the Kings, and the cycle is repeated indefinitely.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by getreadyalready
@ Blaine and @ Dzag,

I dated many black women, and I am also closely connected with a famous black fraternity. I am white, and a Tea Party member, and a Mason.

My Wife told me many times, the most insulting thing a White person can say to a Black person is, yeah but I have lots of Black friends. She also told me many times my Color Blindness was going to get me killed. I put up with plenty of Racial slurs, both from her family and from others.

You say you are with the Tea Party and that is a good thing. It means you care.

Mel Gibson is being covered non-stop for his racist statement, but the Black Panthers story is being ignored. What a sick, sick society we have become. A society where a vile Racist group is given a pass by the media and by our President and his AG, because of Political Correctness gone insane. A society to afraid to call an evil group out for what it is.

Obama, who promised to unite us is turning out to be one of the most divisive people to hold office in our history. People are waking up thank god.

What scares me, is I almost voted for Obama because I thought a Black President would be a wonderful thing to bring us together. ....

We will survive the next couple of years I'm sure. This has set us back decades though. ...

Tried to trim but here it goes:
*Stop putting up with racial slurs. Even if you feel the torrents are justified because of previous oppression. They should seek council, not call you any name not given by your parents!
*Too many of the Tea Party people are racist for me. I've been where the cameras weren't - told that story once on here. These guys blocked traffic and wanted blacks to get out of cars to fight. Sorry, but you need to go to DC when they are there and see what really goes on. (edit)
*The Panthers of old were not bad, just painted that way by the CointelPro infultration. The ones today have the education system of the last 20 yrs. They are brainwashed with ignorance and led by their enemies. The only thing that separates them from the KKK is skin color and uniform. Both are tools of TPTB. It takes time and guts to dig this story out but its worth it to educate the public.
*The Mel thing? You've gotta be kidding me. There's an agenda there. This guy has been in Hollywood for how long and only in the last 7 yrs you hear him pop out the mouth such filth? He sold his soul for that trophy guys. He's part of the plan to start this race war. Also the coverage is lopsided because they want to infuriate you so you join the whites in an all out attempt to get rid of all the bad blacks - which to them is all blacks PERIOD!
*OhBamMan (oh is the surprised look, bam is the gun, Man another one bits the dust) - I'm independent and I vote independent. I refuse to vote for either of the One Party (Dems/Reps). They both have had the same agenda for years, filling each others shoes when the other is not in the hot seat. And you thought the days of interchangeable parts were gone. LOL This is also CointelPro history. Their slogan: Keep Hate ALIVE!
* A black man bringing us together? There's an oxymoron there somewhere. When he threw his hat in the ring I said He's a butt boy! When Bush handed him that brief case (since when did they ever show the changing/handing over orders, to the public? SOMEONE!) He immediately started backpedaling on every one of his promises. That briefcase was some very powerful stuff! (sniff, sniff)
* You have more positive faith in Americans than I do. I see America falling because the race war will begin, the UN will move in, we will be shut down and taken to the camps. It is their plan and as long as we don't fight to expose it, it will happen. I don't want it to, but it will.
BTW, I'm not white. No Camp for me! LOL

[edit on 12-7-2010 by DaWhiz]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The New Black Panther Party has nothing to do with the original Black Panthers. The high ranking members of the original party have denounced them. Bobby Seale himself called them xenophobic. They even tried to sue them to stop them using the BPP name.

As for Glenn Beck, he is a nasty, megalomaniacal charlatan.

Let em all have at each other - I don't like any of them.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

OMG!...

I forgot about that Reverend's broadcasts, I LOVE THAT DUDE! he is so fun to watch!.. I'm glad that the youtube link you provided has alot of his videos, i'ma save em all!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by GunzCoty

Marshall Law....

That was my first thought as well, but then I remembered how during the L.A. riots, no Marshall Law was enacted, hell they didnt even bring in the National Guard..... Eventually, the police grew tired of the whole clusterF and just shrugged their shoulders and walked away, hoping it would eventually just fizzle out. That only caused business owners and shop owners to have to take matters into their own hands, fueling more hatred.

My Korean friend Chris was 14 years old when he was forced to shoot and kill three rioters who broke into their convenient store and attempted to rape his mother after they shot his father........Chris has had a hard time not feeling resentment towards any black person since then. Although he admits that hes wrong for feeling that way...

I feel really bad for your friend. Had something similar happen in SC in the 80's. Lost many friends over something I personally didn't do or condone. Sad!
On the other hand, that was in the 90's. The police were not there on purpose and the National Guard was not called on purpose. TPTB wanted you to get your gun and go party - justified in the spirit of getting all those rioters. They fueled people then to jump up and start something. The change in C.O.G. was done by Baby Bush 2007 - that's why it didn't happen in the 90's. It was the incident that brought justification to the C.O.G. change. (Continuity Of Government). www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It is rather disappointing that these NBPP is doing this, while they have an right to there freedom of speech, even if it is hate speech just like the next person. It is rather unfortunate and it will be interesting to see what will occur. Then you have the NAACP makes an declaration that the Tea Party is or used Racial terms against individuals, people of congress and yet they cant prove it. This is nothing more than when you are losing the support of the people, lets redirect and create the divide and conquer. Though what else should one expect from this administration, the end is near for him and the tyranny that he is imposing us all.

Greetings all, iam new but been an lurker for some time.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is going to erupt into a full race war thanks to the "New Black Panthers"
I'm sure that this will only divide our country further..
The bright side is Jesus will be returning soon!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
if the "new" black panthers (whatever that means) waged war on the Ron Paul tea party, I would be mad, but since they are too stupid to know who Ron Paul is, and are probably waging war on the Sarah Palin tea party and her minion of GOP supporters, I'll just assume this is a good thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Anything to disrupt or stop the upcoming elections of Nov. 2010 to

prevent a Republican landslide. ^Y^

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74

I remember the riots, I watched them "not on TV". At that point I was disgusted with what I saw. We need to convict criminals, whether they be black or white. I always put myself in the other persons shoes before I condemn them. In this case, the people you reffer to need to spend the rest of their lives in jail. The same as the white radicals who were blowing up buildings in the 60s, but these same people are now in charge of unions in this country.

Unfortunately just jailing them will not work, we need to reinstate the death sentence, and use it for people who deserve it. Murderers, Rapists, Child Molesters, etc.... upon conviction, you get one apeal, upon repeated conviction, you are exicuted at midnight. Period, full stop, end of discussion, your dead. No more humane deaths. make them horrible and nasty, so that people fear them and do want it to happen to them.

And then enforce stiffer punishments for lesser crimes. No more slap on the wrists. No more court supervision. If you dont like the time, don't do the crime.

Allow shop keepers and people in their homes to defend those locations and their familys with deadly force if needed. Then don't prosecute the people for defending themselves, their familys, and their property.

Don't be like Richard Daley (Mayor of Chicago), and make it a crime for a law abiding citizen to defend themselves. He has enacted a law in Chicago that states that if someone breaks in to your house, even with the intent to do bodily harm, and you defend yourself with a gun, then you will be charged with 1st degree premeditated murder, since you bought the gun intending to shoot someone with it while defending yourself or your family.

Is it just me or is this Flipping STUPID!!!!!!!

I apologise for the length and tangent, but I am so damn tired of all of the laws being written to defend a bunch of scum-of-the-earth criminals, when it should be written to protect the law abiding, salt-of-the-earth citizens.

Sorry again.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Ghost of Chewie]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join