It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race War 2010: New Black Panther Party declares war on Tea Party!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Are you serious? "there are Black panthers who are not racist"? Thats like saying there are members of the Klan that are not racist. Their racism is what in fact gives them their identity. How many Black Panthers do you know? How many Tea Party activists? Unless you can give testimony based on personal experience and not MSM filters, do the research then return to post.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Proudconservative

Tea Party, Boston Party or no one else wonna see blacks become militant. They know that wave would be unstoppable, ask the CIA why they had to disband and discredit the original Panthers using crack.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
One good thing will come of all of this. Those who support the Black Panthers will be exposed for the vile pieces of human garbage they truly are. Oddly enough, the MSM with one exception is ignoring the Black Panthers and not covering the fact that the Justice Dept. is covering up for them and their sick, twisted actions. We now know it goes straight to the White House through the now criminaly run Justice Dept..

Amazing how little interest their is on ATS. Makes me wonder about who I'm on this site with these days. The hearings about the cover-up of the Black Panthers crimes by the Justice Dept. are being all but ignored here. Since when does ATS follow the lead of an MSM in the hip pocket of the White House?

We elected a Black Man, President of the United States and these clowns are still running around preaching their crap and calling for the murder of White People and their Babies? The Justice Dept. covers up for them and after already winning a case against them, they drop the case while waiting for sentencing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is huge!

The only thing I can figure is the brainwashing by the Progressives is complete and now we are populated by people so warped, they don't see how bad this really is.

There simply is not difference between the KKK and the New Black Panthers. They are the same people in different colored skin. On difference though is that the White House and the Justice Dept. are not covering up for the KKK and protecting them from prosecution.

This is turning into the 1960's all over again, only the roles are reversed. Problem is, people who had nothing to do with the problems of the past are being punished for crimes committed before they were born. ....and that's just alright with way to many people who have their heads buried in the sand.

*Black Panthers - Crazed radicals, still living in the past, Racists of the worst kind, violent, evil, speaking openly about the slaughter of White People if they don't get what they want.

*Tea Party - Ordinary working people, fed up with the Government, sick of being over taxed, sick of Government waste, sick of the Government pandering to Lobbyists and Special Interest, who hold peaceful rallies held legally and following all the rules.

Whether you agree with the Tea Party or not is irrelevant. Lying about them just makes people liars. They are simply Americans who want to be heard and are staying inside the law to get heard.

The Panthers however are a Hate Group who commit hate crimes constantly. Their members are nothing but thugs. They are very dangerous people. Not to mention, they clearly are endorsed by the Obama Administration and the Justice Dept. under Holder. They are clearly being protected by them.

I honestly fear for what kind of world my Daughter is going to have to live in. It is already hard for her being mixed race. When I hear that sick prick on that tape also attacking mixed couples and mixed raced individuals it scares me. Her Mother, a Black Woman of course, was tormented by other Blacks simply because she had some Cherokee blood in her. What a sick world this is.

Odd that the White House is covering up for the Panthers, since they also hate anyone of mixed race and Obama is the same mixed race as my daughter? They hate him too. Makes this even more bizarre.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

ahahhahhaahhaaah!!!

I live in a town that is over 50% black. We have a historical black college (FAMU), we have a black mayor, and mostly black council, and we have one of the most prolific and public Tea Parties!

We also have a LOT OF BLACK people in the Tea Party!

Now, I think this is an organization looking for publicity however they can get it, but I warn them about trying any "bully" tactics with any Tea Party members! That will not go over well at all!

SADLY, this is exactly what the political system and the MSM wants. They want division, race wars, violence, crimes, and good TV. They do not want organized resistance capable of attacking the status quo from the inside.

I HOPE the Black Panthers realize the folly of playing into this system. If they go up against the Tea Party with violence they will lose. If they go up against the Tea Party with violence, we will all lose, because it will crush both movements, result in more ridiculous laws and loss of freedoms, and it will allow the status quo to stay in power.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
There are black panthers whom are not racist, and tea party members whom are not racist...they will stay home also during the clash days

Sorry Saturn. You are mistaken. I'm White, but my first Wife was Black. I spent years immersed in the Black Culture even though I seldom talk about it. The Black Panthers are even Racists against any person who is not pure Black. They are that bad. My Wife was about a quarter Cherokee and she had to put up with being called High Yellow and was beat up many times as a child by other Blacks for her lighter colored skin. You are naive.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Proudconservative

I say again and not to give overt credit to blacks....but white people don't want to see all these black people at arms and wanting war! I would love to see you beat any black person into the ground, because in all my years I've never seen it.

I know it happened when white America held a psychological grip on black america which caused them to be afraid....but now. I've seen single black guys beat groups of white guys. Almost as if a black person is made different. They maybe, when's the last you saw a white running back or cornerback or even safety. How many excel at LB?

You would do as others who get beat down and run to go press charges...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

The fact that this post exists period, is rediculous. How about we just create another post called "who's more racist, the Klu Klux Klan, or the people of Arizona?." I don't know what serious political spinner started this post but, anybody who says the Tea Party is based on racism is a complete, media manipulated idiot. Do you know how many black people are members of the Tea Party? Do some research! On the other side, how many white people are members of the Black Panthers? I can tell you right now 0.0. That's like asking, how many black people are members of the Klan. This is the most politically spun post I have ever read, and anybody who is taking it seriously is being seriously played. TPTB will do everything they can to trash the Tea Party, the same way they did everything they could to trash the Libertarians in the 1970's. Please research who you are condemning before you do so. YOU ARE BEING PLAYED!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
This is a major joke. I hope nothing ever kicks off a race war in this country, but if id did, it would be over in less than two weeks. You have WAY too many VERY well armed white people in this country, for this to ever happen. The population differences are staggering! If there was ever an attempted race war in this country perpetrated by the Black Panthers, it would be killed off so quickly, it would barely make news for a week. and they would all no longer exist period.

Umm no...

Are white people even built for that anymore? I want you to go to your local black ghetto and tell me you or anyone else you know would get some of that.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
@ Blaine and @ Dzag,

I dated many black women, and I am also closely connected with a famous black fraternity. I am white, and a Tea Party member, and a Mason.

A couple of things. "Yellow" isn't really a bad thing anymore. Neither is "Redbone." I am sure it was tough as a kid, but if it wasn't that, it would have been something else. Kids are just mean.

Now, as for the black CB and LB in football or basketball, it is true that black people seem to have more "fast-twitch" muscle and jump higher/run faster. This does not equate to being overall tough. I have seen and participated in far more fights than I care to relive, and there is absolutely no advantage for either side in a streetfight. Tough guys are just tough guys. Athleticism does not equal tough guy. Some of the best athletes I know are big cry-babies.

Now, as for a turf war between the two radical political agendas, that is a HUGE SHAME!! They both want the same thing. They both want the status quo overturned in favor of REAL REPRESENTATION. They both want their legitimate concerns recognized and addressed. A race war just serves to make sure nothing positive happens, and ensures that the entrenched political parties can continue on their path of pillaging the American People!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I cant believe this nonsense.

So, the teapartiers are racist? Why, just because they are critical of a government headed by a half black man? That is preposterous.

Sure, there are inevitably going to be a few ignorant racists in every group of people, but I dont think its the color of Obama's skin that people are protesting, its his ridiculous decision making abilities, and horrific policies.

There are black people who protest this current administration as well. But you know what? If these Black Panthers are serious about starting a race war, I say BRING IT. Sure, they may think they have the upper hand with their doped up thugs, and gun toting gangsters, but a hunting rifle in the hands of a competent operator, will take down more people than a stolen Glock 9mm. Personally, I think the world will be a much better place if the ignorant of all ethnicities, genders, just kill each other off.

Take this for example : White folk gon RISE UP !!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I hate to even participate in this thread, because my pride gets the best of me, and I want to play "whose gonna win." That is a HUGE MISTAKE!!

Everybody loses!

Race war = more of the same division and pilfering and pillaging of the tax payer!
Race war = great TV for the masses.
Organized rebellion through political channels and lawful entities = terrible TV

Making the Tea Party thing work is imperative to avoiding a violent revolution. The current entrenched politicians are going to go! No doubt about that. Their days are quickly coming to an end. The only question is whether it will be done at the polls or face to face staring down a barrel?

If they MSM and TPTB are successful in plotting Black Panthers vs. Tea Partiers, then they buy themselves some time to distract and safeguard. What we need is both of these organizations going after the politicians!!

I could talk all day about my experiences in black vs. white, and who is tougher, but what is the point? Black folks are not my enemy, politicians and big government are my enemy!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

God I hate to let this post go forward, but yes I have been in and lived in the "ghettos", Quite frankly the worse in the country: Compton California, Oakland California and Atlanta Georgia. Lived in all three. I have also lived many places in the heartland, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, and many other states. The fact is their are a LOT more armed white people than black. The thing is this conversation is useless. The hard core blacks in the "ghettos" as you describe them, will never attack white people country wide. At the same time the hard core white folk, around the entire country, will never go to Oakland CA to wipe out all the Blacks. This whole thread is rediculous. Nothing will ever happen. The point of this thread was to attack the Tea Party, and paint them as a bunch of racists. Their are a LOT of black Tea Party members. The whole thread is a joke. No worse than that. The entire thread is meant as a political brainwashing devise, to seperate the people of this site by exploiting racist views. I think I''ll stick around, for the fact that the OP needs to not only be debated, but ridiculed and shut down.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Dang breh, I always thought "redbone" or "yellow" women/men had it easier than the dark skin ones. I know when it comes to dating they do.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

I'll stick around too! To support your view and turn this thread into something uniting the sides into a common cause instead of debating who is the tougher race?!?

Yes, a KS farmer won't stand a chance in Compton, and a whip full of gangstas won't stand a chance in the country. WHO CARES!

The real criminals are in suits and they don't carry guns, they carry microphones! They don't kill you face to face, they kill you with TV and TAXES!

Lets use this ridiculous discussion to get people moving in one direction. Lets use this thread to find commonalities, and identify the true enemy.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I agree with you whole heartedly.

I pray that it never comes to such volatility between different ethnic groups. If it were up to me, I would say we should all band together for the sake of the nation, and not let these political groups divide us to squabble amongst ourselves while they are being wolves in the hen house!

I guess you're right when you say pride has a tendency to take over now and again.... Upon reading the OP I was immediately forced to recall the times when I was young and my mom was worried about my dad because he was working in the area where the L.A. Riots were going on. His employer recruited my father and a few others to arm themselves and stay the night at the office, in hopes that they would deter the rioters from breaking in and ruining the place.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
But let me clarify myself because I almost fell into the trap myself.

This New Black Panther Party is not the original BPP. The originals were formed in order to protect black people who were being victimized by law enforcement. Such things as being stopped for walking at night and beaten up. Being stopped for speeding and your family receives notice the next morning that you mysteriously died in your jail cell. Died in his jail cell? What was he doing in a jail cell for a speeding ticket?

This new party has twisted the original parties intentions. It appears to be led or at least have members that are racists. Yes there are black racists! These are people who for some reason hold a rage concerning what happened to black americans in the past. To them it is still apparent that they are being oppressed.

Many white people are ignorant to the racism that still takes place in america. My wife (black) has a white friend and they go out to eat frequently. My wifes friend didn't believe racism still existed until my wife pointed it out to her at a restaraunt. The first time the white friend wondered why they got such crappy service. My wife informed her it's because she was there with a black person. The white friend shrugged it off as nonesense. My wife told her to pay attention when she comes back with only her white friends. The white woman did. Now my wife and her return to the place and they get the same crappy service. I shouldn't say crappy service, just as the white friend says, not the same quality as usual. The white friend noticed this time and put 2+2 together. She was enraged and surprised that racism still exists.

I work in employment and had a owner tell me not to send over any guys with dreadlocks. I wonder what race is known for dreadlocks..........hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yeah, I digress from the points I made also. As you say, nothing will ever happen in this country concerning race wars.

Myself, I KNOW that most whites (unless they've kept their bloodlines clean) are seen in the same vein as blacks by TPTB.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I'm with you brother. Lets take this opportunity to show Americans how they are actually being manipulated. Lets group together and "deny this ignorance". If that is the case I am wrong. Let's let this post live on forever. Lets make sure we return to it every day and comment on it to keep it alive. It is complete proof of the manipulation of the masses. For that matter when all other posts die out, this one should remain as a relic to show how the people of America were completely controled in the 21st century.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You are wrong my friend. True it would be over fast but it would come to a fast end with marshal law. Hmmmm maybe thats a plan to start a race war so they can shut down the net and start marshal law to keep us in the dark and home were they can control us?

And the marshal law could last as long as they want it to.Until the people get fed up and grab a gun/knife/whatever and start a real war.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Of course, stereotypes of all kinds are still prevalent. And as far as the food service thing goes, I have many friends who either work at, or own restaurants. The sad thing is, these people had no problems with black people until they had these jobs. They tell me 9 times out of 10, if they serve a black table they will either be stiffed on the bill, tipped way below 15%, or some complaint will come up where the guests expect their bill to be significantly reduced. I have many black friends who complain that they have problems with their servers at restaurants. Seeing it from both sides, its tragic to see that stereotypes cause resentment towards races. Both sides are guilty IMO. It is tragic how bad it really is. Police especially have stereotypes, although they will never admit it.

With the guy not wanting the dreads, it could simply be that the guy doesnt want people working for him that are showing up intoxicated, or doing drugs on the job. ( Probably thinking about the stereotypical guy with dreads, reeking of marijuana)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join