It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race War 2010: New Black Panther Party declares war on Tea Party!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
RACE WAR!

I'll be sure to bring the popcorn. Should be a show to watch. Idiots fighting idiots. Feels like the Roman Coliseum.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Look the main point is that the black panthers are the KKK of the black folks, plain and simple they do not try to hide it, just like the KKK.

Now stop mixing the tea party with any of this, the tea party has all creeds and color, remember the famous racist assault rifle carrying tea party member that made national news, oh thats right, it turned out this gentleman was black.

Now whenever the race card is played and the group is not KKK or NBPP, its 100% used as a last resort because no other means to denounce said issue are left.

Trust me I have never seen more web scuttle bug than with GW, he got the ball rolling for sure, but heaven forbid you hate the next guy and he just so happens to be black, all the dumb crap hes pulling and choices hes made so far dont count, your suppose to let that slide because hes black??? I dont think so. People were ready to revolt 8 years ago, but a train like that takes time to get goin, I think they would have started up even if McCain was in house if he pulled the crap our current leader is. You see GW messed us up and left BO a mess for sure, but when hes done nothing but make it worse its hard not to carry over the hate from the old administration to the next. We now consider them all part of the same group at this point , as we should because they are.....

I will say the tea party started off as a legit respectable idea, but as usual certain types have to try and ride the coat tails and mess it up every time.

The NBPP will bring guns and this will open the door for "see this is why people cant carry guns" as there will be problems, when there were none for the tea party. Sorry if the NBPP cant bring them neither can you guys, or it would seem racist...and they will play that one as well, they brought guns and you didnt arrest them, but we do and we get arrested. Do you notice TPTB win either way in any scenario this brings. Stop feeding the machine and the cycle will stop.

I do hope cooler heads prevail on this issue and the protests go off with no incidents, Im sure the "MAN" would love to have a reason to curtail further protest of any kind.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Wiz4769]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You know, the Black Panther Party Member, the one with the dreadlocks, who had the baton in his hand outside the voter registration facility, whom I watched while students filmed him and his cohort, as he walked up to voters from time to time, raise the billy club he carried just a couple of inches, and then said in a normal and charming voice "make sure you vote Obama!"

disinformation agents would refute that the man raised the club, and if it did raise the few inches I mentioned, how could that be construed as threatening someone with a billy club?

It's rather quite elementary, to anyone with an intelligent mind. At this point, if anyone tried to discredit my claim - it would instead discredit thier personal character, since a bold face lie has never worked for anyone to date...

Psychologically speaking, a hairy faced black man wearing all black, and has that POed 'victimized' look about himself, anyone would be intimidated, especially if they were white. Why did I mention that point? and make it an irrefutable one?

Because that same black Panther member carrying the billy club has also bee filmed with a loadspeaker in publick, shouting racial epitaphs against white people, he's on film making the statement that he hates white people, and everything relating to a cracker. He also shouts out about how in order to get more freedom for black people, some cracker babies are going to have to be killed...

for you to even try to make some formulation of endorsement of this waste of skin, makes you just as racist and just as criminal as him. you need to leave you ignorance at home, if you wish to try proving your intelligence with ATS.

'nough said!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Wow, long time since I've heard such a MSM response. Applause for paying so much attention to MSNBC. I think it's interesting that you automatically assume all Tea Party members are "right wing". If "right wing", translates directly to freedom loving people who mistrust the government as a whole. Then wow I guess I really am right wing. Hey, that's fun. I should label myself more often

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
RACE WAR!

I'll be sure to bring the popcorn. Should be a show to watch. Idiots fighting idiots. Feels like the Roman Coliseum.

Oh, It's ON!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Really? I say let em at it, both of them. Both the Black panthers and the tea parties are completely useless movements that offer little to solutions to solve this nations problems. To me both sides offer room for ignorance and frustration, they do nothing more. I do not understand why we should care either.

Basically. All they do is talk about the issue, how about some action for a change?

As a black guy, i find it funny that this "Tea Party" movement started when Obama took office and not when Bush Jr. was stripping us of rights and giving his rich friends tax breaks.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie

Basically. All they do is talk about the issue, how about some action for a change?

As a black guy, i find it funny that this "Tea Party" movement started when Obama took office and not when Bush Jr. was stripping us of rights and giving his rich friends tax breaks.

Tea Party movement was before Barack even got the nomination. In fact, it was against Bush. Try reading sometime.

Original Tea Party in 2007 was a fund raiser for Ron Paul. It has been infiltrated, I agree. But its current form is not how it started.

[edit on 7/12/2010 by Arcane Demesne]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
First of all, the authentic Black Panther Party does not view the NBPP a legitimate Black Panther organization.
The current chairman, Mr. Shabazz, is just an ultra racist leading a small group of impressionable minds down a dark and dangerous road of tyranny and, by his own words, murder.

I have distanced myself from the TEA party movement somewhat since it went from an organization of the people to one consumed and abused by politicians trying to use it as a springboard for their own agendas.

So, on August 28 (not Martin L. King's birthday, BTW), I dont expect a lot out of either of these groups. I dont expect anything but more of the same political handwashing from the speakers and even if the NBPP members show up there will likely not be a mass altercation. Besides, since the gauntlet was thrown down against Beck, I expect to see a very large police force on hand to curb the violent tide.

One thing I will be looking for on Aug 29 is the reaction from the black community (both for and against these two groups) to see what they truly think of the events of the day, no matter the level of its intensity.

Finally, someone with a level head, thanks man!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcane Demesne

Your right, but i was referring the current Sarah Palin lunies that call themselves tea partyers. The original grassroots movement is gone, all that is left is a discombobulated mass of idiots.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Maybe we will get lucky and they will wipe each other out, and the worlds IQ will go up a few percent. Up next a fight to the death between Glenn Beck and Keith Olbermann and Louis Farrakhan.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftTrio

Beck would beat the hell out of Obermann, After all Olbermann probably still has that weird "tingle" running up and down his leg. Would likely be a distraction.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
reply to post by ShiftTrio

Beck would beat the hell out of Obermann, After all Olbermann probably still has that weird "tingle" running up and down his leg. Would likely be a distraction.

LOL yea and he is Bat S*it crazy, probably bite an ear off or something.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

That I agree with that much.

Every time something somewhat libertarian is created, the right wing always swings down, brands it as their own, and ruin it initial purpose.
Then the left point to it and say, "Look at those evil libertarians in bed with the Republicans"... sad really. It must be a conspiracy!!! I think they do that as they know libertarians are the only ones who can put a stop to both the left and right's two sides of the same coin nonsense. So they kill it and discredit it wherever they can.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
People who hate racists are the same as racists who hate people. You are all feeding the darkness that is destroying your lives and the future of your children.

Kings rule, while the peasants hate and kill each other.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

"Kings rule, while the peasants hate and kill each other."

That is until the peasants group together and kill the king for making their lives misserable.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

it would be no different than klansmen and skins that view other whites as race traitors. extremists have a tendency to despise members of their own race for exhibiting tolerance toward others.

hate is hate.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
reply to post by Visitor2012

"Kings rule, while the peasants hate and kill each other."

That is until the peasants group together and kill the king for making their lives misserable.

The peasants are too fat and dumb to manage this anymore.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well, I for one welcome the news
Let the racist whites and the racist blacks clash and kill each other...then the rest of us whom simply ignored the nonsense and stayed home during the race war will push the bodies aside of the morons of both sides and live peacefully without much care for what happened before.

There are black panthers whom are not racist, and tea party members whom are not racist...they will stay home also during the clash days

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
what is this, high school?

probably will pan out the same.

all the salt & pepper kids meet at the flagpole for a big rumble. there will be a toe-to-toe standoff. and nothing happens. because before it does the assistant principal shows up with a baseball bat... and nobody wants to come get some.

except in this case the assistant principal will a small army in riot gear.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
the only difference between the black panthers & the tea partiers is, for the most part, the color of their skin.

They both have the same level of bigotry in their agenda's and they both pursue these bigoted goals with total selfishness and with a complete lack of self-respect.

Anyone who openly supports either is better than neither, and morally beneath both.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join