It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race War 2010: New Black Panther Party declares war on Tea Party!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

"liberation of OUR people"
"blacks and whites cannot co-exist peacefully in this country"
"we need a nation of our own"
"black people face EXTINCTION in America"

WOW.
Blacks need liberating? From what, people like YOU Shabbazz?
Our government has fallen over backwards to redress the inequalities in education and opportunities for blacks. Exactly what is that white people can do in this nation that black people cannot?

Some people will do anything to blame their problems on someone else instead of taking responsibility for their own lives.

As for black people becoming extinct in America ?

Black birth rates are nearly double those of whites!

Mr. Shabbazz: Blacks and whites have come a long, long way in this country and have for the most part been living together peacefully. You NEVER speak of what might be good for ALL Americans. No, only YOUR PEOPLE. As if somehow blacks were fundamentally different from whites. I hate to break it to you but were all the same. These so called "chains of oppression" are on ALL of us, black and white working middle class. No jobs for blacks? There's no jobs for whites either partner!
The last time someone did something about establishing a "nation of their own" didn't work out too well - the chains of Federalism were placed on us all. Until you realize that YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TOOL FOR THE PTB that furthers their grip on power.
How about be a man and take responsibility for your own problems and stop blaming them on others.
There is no anti-black movement in this country except for your NBPP. It's easy to incite others to go do acts of violence, it's a whole other thing to put yourself PERSONALLY in the line of fire.
PUT UP OR SHUT UP
It's much easier to criticize than it is to actually be constructive.
That's the big difference I see between yourself Mr. Shabbazz and someone like Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
To incite race war is to ask for the destruction of your "own people".
Well how about DON'T, because they are MY PEOPLE TOO - Americans.

Signed - A white American.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
With any luck, hopefully both sides will take each other out!

I have no use for the Black Panthers, and even less for rednecks. So, if they clash we can only hope that Geraldo is there to get in the middle of it for a bonus.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Folks, it's time to turn the real, authentic Tea Party movement into the Libertarian Movement. There was an article I read recently about how to go about with small steps and compromise with the public about the Libertarian agenda. Don't preach ending borders and completely stopping government immediately, and getting rid of the Federal Reserve immediately.

We have to take baby steps. Talk about fiscal responsibility, limiting government, defending our borders while trying to stay out of other countries. I can't imagine that the majority of this country doesn't want that. And to me, that takes the Tea Party movement and expands upon it. We can't get anywhere with peaceful protests, and violence doesn't solve anything. We have to vote Libertarians in office, period.

The New Black Panthers, what a sham. I saw a video of one of the guys in the "voter intimidation case" during an African culture day. He spouted racist remarks to his own people for daring to be with a white woman. So much hate from these people.

As for Glenn Beck, who the hell is he? I had to Wiki him to make sure he was the Fox News guy I thought he was. I wish my fellow ATSers that see through the MSM crap would just tune it all out and stop keeping up with it. I don't know much about his agenda, but does it matter? He's MSM on Fox News, that says it all.

Vote Libertarian, ignore the MSM, ignore the worthless "race war" if there is one. Don't be violent, take over politically using our system. Then we can see if the corruption can stop our votes, which is possible, but at least we tried it the "right way".

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

"liberation of OUR people"
"blacks and whites cannot co-exist peacefully in this country"
"we need a nation of our own"
"black people face EXTINCTION in America"

You have a nation of your own! Heard of Africa Shazzbaz? You're always welcome to go back! Everyone's a winner baby!

IRM

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It is really sad that today there is still this massive amount of hatred that is racially driven. It seems like the Panthers and Neo Naziz cannot see the BIG GAME being played to DESTABILIZED AT FIRST AND THEN CONTROLL ALL AFTERWARDS, SMH and if they do help the down fall, BOTH parties deserve to non exist for not being smart enough to see what minipulation is occuring.. Must be very intelligent to minipulate 2 forces that are against each other to both work for and towards 1 cause.
they are both on the same side.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There is not going to be a race war. If you are really seeing it, it might because you are a racist. You might have some unresolved issues you need to work out.

What you have here is two groups of idiots. Yes, I said the Tea Party are idiots. They are just generally angry and have no idea what the hell to do with themselves. That's just completely useless. Now they have all these firebrands running who constantly stick their feet in their mouth. It's great comedy. Will they get anything done? No. Then you have the NBPP, they are just stupid without qualification. Do I even need to go into it?

These people generally do represent normal Americans. Most Americans are really boring people trying to pay their bills and put food on the table. They are not going to get sucked into this.

Personally, I think we should just remove everyone from Utah, fence it off, then dump all those race war mongers into the state with weapons. We'll air it on TV, it will be this crazy pay-per-view event called "Race War 2010".

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Come on folks, the Black Panthers are useful idiots to the powers that be. They are using them to get YOU riled up. I could give a rat's ass about what this guy has to say or what he believes. If he, or one of his illiterate goons shows up at my house or gets up in my face, I will defend myself and my family. Until such time, I've no use for them, the KKK, the neo-nazis or any other race-baiting organization.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Come on folks, the Black Panthers are useful idiots to the powers that be. They are using them to get YOU riled up.

People can be idiots all on their own without someone pulling their strings. You give TPTB too much credit.

IRM

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr. Mask,

I kind of agree with you. It would be nice to see the NBPP retract the "Kill the cracker and all their babies" statement, but I won't hold my breath.

As for the KKK being ok with a few blacks? I can't speak as to ALL KKK, but when I lived in KY, the sherif of the county police was also the Grand Dragon for the local chapter of the KKK, has been known to hang out with and even go fishing with a couple of local folks, that just so happen to have black skin. Now that was about 9 years ago, but I would bet that they are still out fishing together, as friends. And yes, he was a atypical "card and gun toating" member of the KKK.

I am not in, nor have I ever been in the KKK. I do not belive in the KKK or their "usual" hate speach. Just saying, if this is possible, in "middle of nowhere" KY, (I mean a true hillbilly heaven) then maybe there is hope for the future.

Still waiting to hear about a NBPP upper level member sitting down on any regularity with a white person, just to chill and hang-out. But I hold out hope.

As for some of the other posts, I can attest to the fact that "most" white people, in the area that I live in, (Illinois) are infact sick and tired of the overwhelming sence of self-entitlement that most (not all) of the black and latino people in this area seem to be fostering.

I fear for the future.

If the NBPP attends the 8/28/10 Beck Ralley in D.C. and all they do is rant and yell, then most of the Tea Party will ignore them as a bunch of loud-mouthed morons. But if they start any violence......

Most of the male and more than 1/2 of the female members of the Tea Party are law abiding CCW license holders and have been told to bring their guns since D.C. lifted their ban. If the NBPP starts something physical, they will find out that they will be QUICKLY out-gunned.

On that note, I emplore the Tea Party to use discretion, if you kill any of the NBPP members, you will just turn them into martyrs for the NBPP cause. If you wound them, prepare to loose every dime you ever owned (and ever hoped to own) in a lawsuit, that will use to fund the NBPP.

Major catch 22, huh??

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Can't we all just get along?
Now I have seen the different interviews with the head of the New Black Panther party, and have listened to what they want and have stated. And after careful consideration this is that I have to state:
The New Black Panther Party, and its leader, is racists, and will lie to get what they want. I payed very close attention to what he stated in multiple interviews and his words are conflicting. In one of the video postings here, he stated he supported Gaza and Isreal is wrong, yet in the interview with Geraldo, he stated he was jewish and supported the Jewish people. He admitted on fox news in the interview with Megan Kelly, did not condone what his little brother stated, and has used racist terms.
The real shame of it all, is that they want to go back to the 1950's ideal in the USA, undoing the work of Dr. Martain Luther King Jr. Before the civil rights movements, the communities were seperated, there was a black community, and a white community, seperate school systems and there were seperate neighborhoods through out the south. Dr. King and many leaders of the civil rights movement, worked to end the seperation, many politicans on both sides of the issue put their lives and carreers on the line for their principles, however, the people of the civil rights movement did not use racist terms, did not hold weapons, did not seek violence, but a peaceful change. They did it, without an act of violence on their part, willing to sacrafice their lives, liberty, their family, and property. They were willing to sacrafice everything to promote change so that all people of this country could be equal in all aspects of the law. Were they scared, yes, did the thought that they could be killed, beaten, imprisoned, threats, and that they could be the victims of numerous crimes, yes, and they knew that they were right. And when the media showed pictures of what they were willing to sacrafice, to do, the fact that they were doing such peacefully, it was the people of the country, of all races who were willing to stand up with them to support and assist them. That was the goal of the civil rights movements, equal justice and treatment, to correct a social injustice that was happening in a country that they lived and called home.
Any group who throws the first punch, weapon or committs acts of violence, looses the support of the American people. That was true then, it is true now.
Now when people are out with weapons, promoting violences, stating racial hatred and where every time they state something, it conflicts what was stated earlier, how crediable is that group or movement?
If they want to be seperate, then why do then not go out, find land, develope it, and then invite those who they want to live, to come in and live, starting their own community, to show the world that they are responsible and getting what they desire, rather than trying to take what they are not entitbled to?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Side note, I am not worried about the rally in DC. Yes you can own a gun, but at the monmuments and many of the other areas where there may be political officials in DC, the weapon cannot be loaded.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
Side note, I am not worried about the rally in DC. Yes you can own a gun, but at the monmuments and many of the other areas where there may be political officials in DC, the weapon cannot be loaded.

True they cannot be loaded, but you can carry the clip/ammo in your pocket. How long does it take to lock and load?

NOT LONG!!!!!!

I guarantee that any of the firearms carried by the NBPP members, will be loaded, since they dont feel that they need to obey the "white mans law".

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by tracer7
this is something to keep an eye on. The black panther party is affiliated with the CIA and could be used to start a whole mess of garbage. too bad the public is already on to the scam of the black panther party. just have to wait and see.

Yep just more divide and conquer! Keep us at each others throats and we stay unorginized and easier to control and manipulate. Even the tea party is infiltrated also to pit it against whomever. What do you say we not buy into to it and make this a time of peace and reconciliation?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by hawkiye]

yessir, the old divide and conquer. and the poster above you is a pefect schill to start the whole mess. see how he plays on white ppls emotions? oh yea, lets mess up the black party they are racist aholes. yea right getouta here schill u just trying to divide and conquer us further. we wont fall for your crap this time, black is the new white fool, dont you know? white boys bumpin, husslin, listening to lil wayne get the hell outa here w/ your crap. this is not gonna work.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by tracer7
this is something to keep an eye on. The black panther party is affiliated with the CIA and could be used to start a whole mess of garbage. too bad the public is already on to the scam of the black panther party. just have to wait and see.

Yep just more divide and conquer! Keep us at each others throats and we stay unorginized and easier to control and manipulate. Even the tea party is infiltrated also to pit it against whomever. What do you say we not buy into to it and make this a time of peace and reconciliation?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by hawkiye]

yessir, the old divide and conquer. and the poster above you(not the one you quoted) is a pefect schill to start the whole mess. see how he plays on white ppls emotions? oh yea, lets mess up the black party they are racist aholes. yea right getouta here schill u just trying to divide and conquer us further. we wont fall for your crap this time, black is the new white fool, dont you know? white boys bumpin, husslin, listening to lil wayne get the hell outa here w/ your crap. this is not gonna work.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by catchmeifyoucan]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost of Chewie

Originally posted by sdcigarpig

True they cannot be loaded, but you can carry the clip/ammo in your pocket. How long does it take to lock and load?

NOT LONG!!!!!!

I guarantee that any of the firearms carried by the NBPP members, will be loaded, since they dont feel that they need to obey the "white mans law".

Well then I guess they can be arrested, have the doj walk in and close the case only to get the public more riled up against the federal government and a rise of the different hate groups doing the exact same thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
How many "New Black Panthers" are there? I just picture them as like 12 really angry black guys living in their grandmas basements listening to a lot of old Public Enemy music. I bet I am pretty close.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Don't buy into it. This country has been trying to divide us for so long that its ridiculous.

Now they're pulling out the old playbook from the 60's and 70's. As long as you don't feed the violence, there won't be any.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

One thousand words = 2nd line.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Have we not come to the conclusion that these race related problems only give more power to be controlled? Don't fall into these traps, that's what "they" want. View people has souls not colors, we are all on this earth together and putting up these hate filled reasonings to bash people in the face and take them out views and thoughts will not help us at all.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Well, let us take a moment to admire and congratulate the Puppetmasters.

Two powerful factions of people with a desire to change the world (say what you will about each group's goals, these are people who want to shake up the status quo on which TPTB thrive), have been diverted from the real enemy and are set to tear each other apart.

Well played, Puppetmasters. Well played indeed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join