It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race War 2010: New Black Panther Party declares war on Tea Party!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
not a racist!! but, enough is enough.. i've stomached affirmative action (aka screw the poor white kids of a chance), I digested BET, black this, asociation of black that, grants for free college by/for blacks.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
since the OP's videos didn't work
thought I'd post this one entitled:

Black Panthers want a civil war with the Tea Party

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Decided not to post in this thread. Sorry.

[edit on 7/12/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
First of all, the authentic Black Panther Party does not view the NBPP a legitimate Black Panther organization.
The current chairman, Mr. Shabazz, is just an ultra racist leading a small group of impressionable minds down a dark and dangerous road of tyranny and, by his own words, murder.

I have distanced myself from the TEA party movement somewhat since it went from an organization of the people to one consumed and abused by politicians trying to use it as a springboard for their own agendas.

So, on August 28 (not Martin L. King's birthday, BTW), I dont expect a lot out of either of these groups. I dont expect anything but more of the same political handwashing from the speakers and even if the NBPP members show up there will likely not be a mass altercation. Besides, since the gauntlet was thrown down against Beck, I expect to see a very large police force on hand to curb the violent tide.

One thing I will be looking for on Aug 29 is the reaction from the black community (both for and against these two groups) to see what they truly think of the events of the day, no matter the level of its intensity.

link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

"Really? I say let em at it, both of them. Both the Black panthers and the tea parties are completely useless movements that offer little to solutions to solve this nations problems. To me both sides offer room for ignorance and frustration, they do nothing more. I do not understand why we should care either."

Wow, I would accuse you of being a mole. Yet I'm not sure for who. Do you actually know anything about the Tea Party, or what they represent? The tea party is a group of normal everyday citizens who decided that the government had overstepped their boundries one too many times. The Black Panther party has talked about ways to "Kill all the crackers we can". "Kill Cracker babies" "Start with the police" "Take out the crackers in the corporate field." anbd finally "move into Washington". To date, no member of the tea party has done violence, preached violence, or used violence for political gain. For you to even put freedom loving, individual citizens of all races, in the same category of racist terrorists is not only disgusting, but so misinformed as to make me doubt your validity. I will personally keep up with your future posts and see if I can prove you are the government mole I expect you are.

link   
Hehehehehehehehhe.

What again does this mean?

Nothing again?

Oh, you are attempting to divide and conquer!?

Hey, let me help.

Hey buddies, how bout comin down and we will go hunt for some politicians. Those hunting seasons are open all year long! You know, the asshats that destroy our liberties, the asshats that tax us for our very survival!

Hey you government agents? How bout you admit who you are!? Naaaah, I doubt it! Probably just a bunch of LOSERS!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Oh brother, here we go again! Dang it! I'd like to remind people it isn't about color race. It's about the race for humanity.

These hired `agent provocateurs` cannot break up mostly peaceful people trying to do peaceful protest in the name of peace. It's just a handful of these numbskull thugs that would do anything to ruin it for the rest of us.

Wake up. Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

I agree the pure ignorace of that reply sets off alarms in my head aswell. Ill be following his posts too.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
maybe...just maybe..
Once we stop falling for the msm propagenda, of labelling one onother.
and act as one..then we'll have a chance..
till then

Love and light all

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Boy the SOBs that are TPTB will do absolutelyanything to crush dissent to their monopoly of power. AS if the Tea Party wasn't damaged enough by bringing in "right wing" leaders who indeed co-opted it like it was their own. Then it was the "left" calling them all gun-toting hillbilliies. And last but not least bring in the fascist black shock troops and make dure they look like nazis and/or are intimidated out of causing change. Freaking ridiculous. TPTB will stop at nothing to divide and conquer any movement of the people, and their best weapon for this, divide and conquer! Any way to segregate it into tinu groups and get them to breakdown into in-fighting. They've been using the same technique for many years to bring down governments in foreign countries that didn't go along with their plans. Stand up and say no more as AMERICANS! Thanks to Silent Thunder above for pointing this out as well...

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a great documentary of the NBPP
from National Geographic.
Part 1 of 5

viewer discretion is advised

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Thank you. Now that it is "policy", we really need to keep an eye out. Yes there will be those who are simply imbiciles. Though don't be shocked if we are litterally bombarded with "outside" posts to try to disorganize us. We need to track any and all suspicious posters to see if they are legit.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hey, once I was accused of being black, I was just too brown nosed.

Here is my response to this CRAP, it is time we ALL become black, black markets are way too small.

Time to just eliminate any and ALL governmental intervention in OUR markets, frell the government.

Give me a day or two, I will release my name. Frell them, come and get me!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Does the Military need war to have cash? ... Probably.

Could doctors create a fake disease to gain funding? ...Sure, why not.

Does the people who run the "war on drugs" really want to stop them all? ...heck no.

Does Jessie Jackson have to "hate whitey" and enter into conversations he has nothing to do with (Lebron James move from Cleveland... He said their HC's comments about LBJ leaving was of a slave-owners mentality)?

... No, but his face wouldn't be on TV as much.

It's very clear to me that in this day and age, everyone needs a "villain" to push their agenda or fill their pockets. So, does the Black Panther party need to "hate whitey" to stay afloat? ...Could be.

I have a few black friends that I know would fight alongside me (me being white/cuban). Actually, they have before against their "own kin" with me. One of them is even called uncle by my children.

Far as I see it, if you aren't racist, sit it out. The people who are will just kill themselves sooner or later.

All of us over here agree though. It's going to happen.. it's just a question of when, and how many people are actually going to get sucked up into this soon-to-be mess. I (we) really don't believe it will be as bad as some think.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
It's real sad to see what has become of the whole Tea Party debacle.

When I first heard the term it seemed terrific to me...a bunch of Americans taking it to the street in a non-partisan effort to fight unfair things. Like a embryo before cellular devision, there was no "left" or "right." Just Americans.

Then a bunch of necon shills like Sarah Palin jumped to the head of the parade and started trying to co-opt it, declaring their own personal fiefdom without any consent of the people who actually were out on the streets. The left was no better -- they instantly crystalized in opposition to it, dragging out the stale old leftist cliches about the thing being made up of gun-toting hillbillies, blah blah blah. Suddenly, the first movement in living memory that looked like a possibe escape from the stale old left-versus-right punch-and-judy show was mercilessly reduced down into the broken, outdated, one-dimensional ideological spectrum of left-versus-right. The very thing it had been a spontaneous eruption against.

Now people are trying to make it a racial issue, of all things. This is really going off the deep end and has nothing whatsoever to do with the original spirit of the tea parties.

Sad how quickly the usual vultures descended from above while the bacteria rotted the corpse from below -- all before the thing even got off the ground in the first place.

[edit on 7/12/10 by silent thunder]

This is a GREAT post. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
Do you actually know anything about the Tea Party, or what they represent?

Rightwing frustration. It’s not unusual mind you. It tends to happen following certain outcomes of elections.

The tea party is a group of normal everyday citizens

So are the black panthers. They consist of normal everyday citizens, who happen to share frustration and belief.

who decided that the government had overstepped their boundaries one too many times.

The government overstepped their boundaries the day the patriot act was passed. It took the tea party more than 7 years to how shall I say? 'wake up'. Heck it took the tea party folks 6 months following the recession to protest.

How many tea party protesters would there have been had McCain and Palin won that election? Can you honestly say the same amount? Or any amount? Respond to this, thanks.

The Black Panther party has talked about ways to "Kill all the crackers we can". "Kill Cracker babies" "Start with the police" "Take out the crackers in the corporate field."

And the tea party folk are any different? There’s this excuse from many Black Panther supporters that they are not 'really' racist, just frustrated at the oppression of the black people. This same argument is used by many tea party protesters. There are many similarities. Listen to what the leader of the black panthers has said. 'I’m not racists’ not anti-Semitic because I am a Hebrew myself'. This same excuse is often used by many tea party leaders to dismiss the many racial undertones contained within the tea party. Does not dismiss the fact.

To date, no member of the tea party has done violence, preached violence,

There are many examples of tea party protesters inciting some violent revolution, overthrow, or government resistance. There are many instances where tea party protesters decided to carry their guns as a threat. The same for the black panthers, but I don’t have to point that out to you now do I?

or used violence for political gain. For you to even put freedom loving, individual citizens

These 'freedom loving' individual citizens were absent for 8 years. If this was about 'freedom', it would not have occurred as a knee jerk reaction following the election win of a Democrat. It would have occurred following the patriot act, it would have occurred straight after the market crash, it would have occurred during 2004.

Now funnily enough the entire spotlight being put on the black panthers, this hype from the rightwing is no more different than the hype being put on the KKK. It is a way to incite racial anger, racial frustration, it is a way to gather anger, to gain attention. This is what the tea party and the rightwing are doing now because the tea party is losing ground (or what little ground they had in the first place). Like wise the black panthers have responded in the typical idiotic way organizations like them do.

Both sides are the same. I could argue the same thing in another forum that happens to hold a signficant amoung of Black Panther supporters as members, and I will get the same response I got from you now.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
So I just have to put in my two cents here.

I was not born in a era of racism as some of our older contributers were.

I am not racist and if I want to protest against our government then I should be allowed to without some mislead people thinking I'm racist because the president is black. Plus when has the tea party or republicans been racist? Did I miss something? Or is it because they hate the president that they are racist, does that make sense?

If this does turn ugly (not that I think it will) at least I still got good black friends I can turn to.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Yep just more divide and conquer! Keep us at each others throats and we stay unorginized and easier to control and manipulate. Even the tea party is infiltrated also to pit it against whomever. What do you say we not buy into to it and make this a time of peace and reconciliation?

Yes 100%

Years and years ago i was told that green peace was being financed by TPTB and believed it to be total rubish untill gore came along with his global warming rubish and then it seemed quite possbile.

Bp has been done so we all end up paying a global carbon tax you see.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
There seems to be a very concerted effort by certain parties to kick off huge race riots.

Geraldo's show with the new black panther movement is doing its best to fill its white viewers with new hatred.

It seems they are now trying anything at all to start civil unrest.

Anything is possible by certain people to bring people closer to anarchy.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This seems to be something more along the lines of another distraction.

We have Hollywood, and sports. to distract those people..

We have tv, and video games for the other people to be distracted.

We have other things that consume people.

And then we have the divide and conquer on the grounds of race.

At first it was Arizona, and the illegal immigrants (Mexican, and Central / South American).

Now they feel they need to shift our focus since we're loosing interest with things going on, so now we are going to blow the Black/White race card some more.

Wake up people, it's all smoke and mirrors designed to keep us distracted.

True, it may get ugly, and very well likely to be in the news for a few weeks, but there will be more important things to keep an eye on that they want covered and buried. This will be what buries it.

Deny Ignorance, and keep your eyes and ears peeled.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join