It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] I--I Just Want to Celebrate !! Yeah Yeah

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hey, I've been away a couple of days and I couldn't be happier to see the Smirks is a WINNER!!!!!! I knew that boy had talent.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Congrats Smirkley !

When will we see that pic? Do you now have an actual, material ring?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS...AND GOOD LUCK TO THOSE STILL IN THE HUNT!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Again, thanks everyone.

I am probubly just going to finally buy a camera this weekend. I was unable to find one I could borrow in short notice, and really need to get one anyway. Trust me, I will be posting my imaged 'bragging rights'!

You can believe the ring is real. And on my hand.
Cool coincidence that the size 10 fit perfectly !!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Can u describe the ring...that is until you post a picture of it?

God

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
send a pic of you to cromline... giving him the finger.

I want a ring. *whines* Doubt i'll ever get one, though. I don't think I'm clever enough. Maybe after all this is over someone can tell me where they had them made and I could buy one. lol That might be my only chance. I'll have 'failure' engraved into mine as my ring word.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
you can buy them on lotr site pisky posted it.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You may have a better chance than you imagine (God) to get one.
(are you the one who called me evil?!)
Follow the clue's, cooroborate, and react on your instincts.

The ring is well depicted by the image on the rings website.

I will be posting pics when able to.

This is a very cool ring.

It is REAL GOLD and weighty. There is a large faceted sapphire seated in the center. Dark glazing within the ribs that surround the ring. It is not a gumball machine ring at all!

The picture above does not do it justice.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by smirkley]

God

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
You may have a better chance than you imagine (God) to get one.
(are you the one who called me evil?!)
Follow the clue's, cooroborate, and react on your instincts.

Maybe... maybe... I'll most likely miss a main clue. They have a tendency to to give us new clues on the weekends (I think). The one you solved...didn't it come out on a Saturday night or something? Friday+Saturday+payday=bar night/s for me
I'd be willing to stay in and continue my hunting... but they'll be various friends around to drag me out of the house. So hopefully nothing major happens tonight or saturday night between 8pm-4am. Anytime after that I'm ready to hunt. lol

The game is fun, though. I even figured out I'm interested in computer programing when I researched perl, so I decided I'll take a few classes next semester.

And yes I am the one who called you evil.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
So what's the big deal with this ring anyways? I tried to get in on it, but gave up... if I want to learn something, I just do it. I just don't understand this at all (and, truthfully, it pissed me off). I remember something about 'arcane knowledge' and all that crap. Sorry to be such a pissant, but I am not really getting the point of this game other than publicity... and I really hate playing hide-and-seek games (to me it's equivilant of someone telling you part of a story then saying they can't tell you the rest because it's a secret... if you want to know how bad that pisses me off, you can ask my GF).

So, someone tell me straight forward... what's the big deal about this?

*EDIT: Oh, and congrats (had to take a big swallow on that, but I guess you do deserve it).

[edit on 26-6-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well for me it has something to with the chase. The hunt.
The 'cant find' drives me nutz until I do.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Gosh Earthscum....it's a game. It may not be a game you want to play or understand but there really isn't anything to get angry about. It's just a game. A mystery/scavenger hunt/interactive fiction game. It's just fun ( for some people).

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
the game makes you THINK

it is very addictive though so if you have family, friends or a job, don't even contemplate it, ha ha

I just hope we rock on to the next stage without any delays, cos I LOVE it

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is probably gonna be a really stupid question, but I've been away for a while and missed a lot, but, what did you find in sportztawk to lead you to finding a ring?

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The first ring was found in this sportztawk thread,...

www.sportztawk.com...

Go down to the 4 th post and watch the little winking smilie.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
The first ring was found in this sportztawk thread,...

www.sportztawk.com...

Go down to the 4 th post and watch the little winking smilie.

Wow, that's pretty spiffy. A hidden ring inside a smily, not bad. Congrats on winning smirkley.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
But what after seeing the ring in the smiley? did you put winkr.gif in deep.access?

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashcat
Gosh Earthscum....it's a game. It may not be a game you want to play or understand but there really isn't anything to get angry about. It's just a game. A mystery/scavenger hunt/interactive fiction game. It's just fun ( for some people).

Who said it is a game? Actually -5- told us that it is not a game.

ES: Basically to say it straight forward.... to each his own. That is the only way to explain this. Some like hunts and puzzles some don`t. It is that simple.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan

lol, but doesnt Simon Gray say "game on" before giving us any clues?

hrmm....

---pineapple

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pineappleupsidedown

Originally posted by JCMinJapan

lol, but doesnt Simon Gray say "game on" before giving us any clues?

hrmm....

---pineapple

Sure, they want you to think it is a game. -5- has told us that it is not, Cerberus has also said it. There is a game happening yes, but it is a serious one. We must find the rings.. -5- has underestimated us as we have stolen back one of the rings. He does know three words, and we only know two. We must UNITE! and get the two others before he notices. He only needs to keep one word hidden. As long as we keep Smirkley safe, then there are no problems. So, YES.. there is a game afoot, so we must tread lightly but quickly. It is time to claim what is OURS!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join