It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Continue to Buzz Indiana Witnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

UFOs Continue to Buzz Indiana Witnesses

Fireworks such as these were all the witness wished to see, but they caught a glimpse of something unexplainable instead.

When the witness later submitting his report to MUFON first started her day, the last thing she expected was to have a close encounter with a force beyond her ability to explain. Instead, she was intending merely to have a simple conversation with her son and possibly watch the fireworks that were being launched by their neighbors. The incident reported was one of the most incredible sightings the witnesses had ever seen. The strange occurrence was the last major incident of June, and still defies explanation. It all started while talking with her son in law on the porch and shooting off fireworks. The ball of light was aflame, and appeared at first to be standing still. As the witnesses watched, however, it was soon clear that the object was moving with a strange sense of purpose. The witnesses noted in their report that they doubted the strange object was a meteor as it "wasn't coming down from the sky." They further noted that behind it, the object left no trail of smoke or vapor and instead just moved as though intelligently controlled across the sky with no visible means of propulsion. It just hung there somehow without a propeller or rockets and coasted around the sky amidst the fireworks.

Source

My Comments
I was not surprised that people would see things that they believed to be ufo's, and the meteor type object in this article just caught my eye. It left no vapor trail or smoke though and that in my book makes it an extroadinary case.

Kind Regards
True-seer

[edit on 11-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I live in Indiana and didn't see squat! What a rip-off this 4th has been. No fireworks and now this terrible news!?!?!?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hmm... a ball of flame floating across the sky with no visible means of propulsion & no smoke or vapor trail on the 4th of July. I'm I wrong in thinking that this is just another all too common Chinese lanturn sighting?

Saw quite a few of them in my area and had a little chuckle to myself when I thought of how many people would mistake them for UFOs.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Blender]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I live in Indiana myself, and have heard or seen nothing out of the ordinary for a July 4th. Lots of fireworks, set off by lots of people, all over the place. I live in NE, close to both Ohio and Michigan, so I'm used to big fireworks, set off by people, which you can see from far enough away that you have to wait for the boom.
Without videos or pics, I expect that.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I saw something like in the article, only in a triangular formation. Thanks for posting.

new topics

top topics

join