It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Be Thankful You Have A Job!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by Myendica

I hear you! Recently a rash of co-workers decided they had had enough and quit! Upper management has decided they are not going to replace them, that the rest of us could pick up the slack...
yeah well, what that has meant for me is being made to clock out for lunch but continue on working straight through, then if I happen to forget to clock out for lunch, my boss doctors my time in her pc before she submits it for approval... yeah thats fair isn't it!

No I am quite sure that's against the law... In my state anyway there is no maditory lunches or breaks so you have to eat while working, but there is a law here that states you must be paid to work every hour that you work so you should go to the labor board in your state and file a complaint. If they get enough, then they'll do something about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I forgot to mention we get profit sharing, but it's based of the profitability of our location.

Most of the extra benefits our company currently gives are because they had a big scare a few years back when the workers tried to unionize. There was a strike and the company got afraid, so they started throwing in all this cushy nice crap.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join