It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Landing Pads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I really do hope so.......

Your really not as bad as i thought you were lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

The photos are half arsed inserted. Thanks! It's better than the X's.

(Psssst, don't give up your day job just yet)

Smile~

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Sorry about that lol.

having trouble with them.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You may be on to something,the aliens are after our wheat and corn ,it's so obvious even a fool could see it..

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

After going through your thread, I have come to the truth that you did NOT say you would post again, and i'm sorry that I came to that misconception, although that I post in ALL your threads is an obvious exaggeration, I am sorry that I have been posting mis information. I work to deny ignorance, whether it be against myself or others, as a result I have sent an apologetic u2u and added you to my friend list.

XxRagingxPandaxX

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Well its nice to meet you but i;m still awaiting the u2u and u aint added me yet

Take your time my new friend, if in all honesty i thought you were a *snip* at first but now i realise your not so bad.

Kind regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

Although I never say never when it comes to the unknown.....I have to say, that sounds very unlikely almost bordering on, ridiculous.

It's like suggesting these advanced interstellar travelers need road maps!

PS. Can you fix your imagines? Thanks.

No kidding! They traverse who knows what distance just to hover over our cornfields saying "Oh, crap, do you see anything that looks like a lading pad? What the hell do we do now?"

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
These could be markers for a type of Geo-nergy that is actually a fuel source. The elaborate circles of recent history may just be as simple as a frantic attempt by 'else-where-ians' to point them out to us.

If this is the case I suppose it is fair to call them landing pads.

One theory is that the stone circles of ancient Britain were built around crop circles or indeed, circles where craft had been seen refuelling. The technology used to mark out the 'hotspots' so they can be seen and detected from the air now being used (or abused) to attempt to communicate with us. Hence, crop circles.

The 'Geo-Nergy' I'm surmising is strongest where the stone circles are. many of them are at intersections on 'ley lines' lines that can be drawn on a map that inexplicably run through many ancient monuments, churches and other religious sites. Often with a well at one or both ends of the line.

Aubrey Burl's 'Stone circle map of the UK' shows all the stone circles and how the builders favoured lowland areas closer to the sea. This may have been due to the need to be closer to sea level for some reason or just as simple as fast moving craft low on fuel need to avoid hills and mountains !

www.megalith.ukf.net...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
You may be on to something,the aliens are after our wheat and corn ,it's so obvious even a fool could see it..

But you know what is sorta (and I use that word lightly) strange?

Cow mutilations and crop circles. They eat corn/wheat don't they?

Hmmmm, have I unleashed some sort of parallel here?
(I'll be signing autographs at the end of this session) *smile

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You know what is really strange, that lion on your avatar i'm sure it was winking at him

[edit on 11-7-2010 by 12voltz]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by One Moment

Although I never say never when it comes to the unknown.....I have to say, that sounds very unlikely almost bordering on, ridiculous.

It's like suggesting these advanced interstellar travelers need road maps!

PS. Can you fix your imagines? Thanks.

No kidding! They traverse who knows what distance just to hover over our cornfields saying "Oh, crap, do you see anything that looks like a lading pad? What the hell do we do now?"

LOL.
Who knows? They might occasionally stop off on some pot-growing planet, light up, get stupid and just need some basic help from time to time too.

PS. Do you really think they curse though? (smile)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

You know what is really strange, that lion on your avatar i'm sure it was winking at him

[edit on 11-7-2010 by 12voltz]

Well of course he was. He was thanking him for slippin' him the tongue!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
cool pictures u posted here and a intersting idea

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join