It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teotaawki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It is of utmost importance that the thread "2010 Birth Pains" previously posted, be understood as to not mean one thing, but means another. Patience will provide a better understanding of what I mean as we continue.

We all, or rather many have heard of the acronym, "TEOTWAWKI" (The end of the world as we know it). The end of the world as we know it, is in fact predicted by the Creator of it, the world, as revelation of the event was sent by The Lord Jesus Christ, by his angel unto his servant John.

The revelation concerning TEOTWAWKI is understood to be after the prophesied 1,000 year reign of the King of Kings. TEOTWAWKI is not an immediate pressing event. There will be a new heaven and new earth and there will be no more sea.

However, an event is transpireing even as I speak. That which I spoke of in the thread, "2010 Birth Pains." It was future at that time. It is present today!

It is in my opinion, another huge signal that "TEOTAAWKI," an acronym I coined of which some may argue, is becoming crystal clear in the view finder. "The End Of The Age As We Know It" must be first before "TEOTWAWKI."

The event? Actually 3 events culminating unto making the whole as the finale of this particular signal of travail. When a woman is in travail with child, the child is in the birth canal. I believe this signal is part of the whole, one of many indicators that TEOTAAWKI is immenent.

3 Total Solar Eclipses on the same date 3 years in a row is not a coincidence. Each of these Solar Eclipses were on different dates on the Gregorian Calendar. But, on the Hebrew Calendar all 3 were on the 1st of Av, 2008, 2009 and 2010. Today is the last of the 3, July 11, 2010 is Av 1st.

The Book of Genesis declares that the Sun, Moon and Stars are for SIGNS (to signal).

Well, this is, I believe one of many signs that the Age Of Grace, The End Of The Age As We Know It is about to come to a completion. People are perplexed at this moment in time because of all of the perplexing events transpireing right now.

There is a reason people! Wake up! TEOTAAWKI is forthcoming with increasing Birth Pains with more intensity. Ask any woman who has given birth too a child. The Pain is more frequent and more intense when the child enters the birth canal.

I believe we are entering the birth canal.

As a side note: Didn't 2 Nuclear Subs go through a canal recently? 13 TRILLION in debt and still growing? 4 AirCraft Carrier Groups in the Persion Gulf and Medditerrainian Sea combined? A Tetrad in 2014/2015? The Gulf of Mexico Bleeding Millions of Gallons of Oil, Methane, Benzine? Prophesied Nations and peoples Allied as foretold with War Drums getting louder. And, A Thousand other things happening at the same time indicating that events in the Book of Revelations is fast approaching.

TEOTAAWKI will end with a bang! And, I believe the Celestial show is just beginning!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don't think this script would make a better movie than the Revelation one .

Yup, revelation it is.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

Are you meaning an Inspiration or The Book of Revelation?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm ready bring it on. I'll thrive in post-apocalyptica. I've got my store of food and water, I suggest you get the same.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I hope it doesnt get to messy as we travel down that birth canal.When we reach the end will it be blood and screaming and then get a slap in the face?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
TEOTWAWKI, wait a minute.
This is not an ancient Native American word?
I thought it meant camping as the guy said I would need a sleeping bag, tent, camp stove and many other goodies for teotwawki.
He did have a killer tan and long hair...
Listen hear, every day we face teotwawki as we lose 1 day everyday.
it was the end of the world as i knew it when i got my first cordless phone, it was teotwawki when i traded my bike for a car.
Some folks use this word everyday and don't quite fully understand it.
The bible was written by men just like all other religious books.
These are designed to control the masses.
Once you learn this you will gain some much needed freedom.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

What? Freedom to sin for a moment, just to loose eternal life?

No thank you! I don't need your kind of freedom! I guess Lucifer thought he needed more freedom too! Same old play!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Does seem odd, three total eclipses on the same date on a calender.

Seems this has a very low chance of happening, although I think they have a Lunar based calendar?

Would this add to the chances of this happening, or is this an extremely rare occurrence?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
What is it with all the atheists and bible naysayers that can see the end time prophersies taking shape before their eyes, yet refuse to acknowledge the connection.

With their old standby that man wrote the bible as a control mechanism and the political and social positions of various nations today were all planned thousands of years ago (by men), yet the majority of the world had yet to be discovered, I cant help but wonder what their take is on the signs and wonders ( the three eclipses) and other recent and imminent alignments and increase in natural disasters.

Did man arrange them as well ?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

Many don't want to stop doing their own thing. God, The Bible and all that stuff would put a damper on all the sinful behavior.

Many do not have a clue that eternal life is a breath away. The pleasures that last but a moment is what keeps many from trusting in truth, rather than trusting the flesh. Many do not have a clue regarding spiritual matters. Without the spirit of God man is blind to truth.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

I would think this would be under the catagory of a rare occurance. What I believe to be an extremely important occurance is the Tetrad which is to occur 2014/2015. 4 Lunar Eclipses with all of them being on Hebrew Feast Days.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

Whoa Heathen who are you calling an athiest?
Just because one does not follow the bible or the book of mormon or the koran Etc. does not mean they are athiest.
If you were not meaning to group me with such heathens please forgive my outburst.
Ya know if you follow the bible the muslim god will stike you down.
If you follow the koran you have not accepted jesus.
all of this God wll be mad if you do not see it our way.
If a god were that extreme, you could keep him as he wouldn't much get along with me.

(Edit) on a side note, if all dogs go to heaven, is there a doggie jesus that they accept?
And what about good people? take Ghandi for instance, not a christian, will he get into heaven?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The 1st of Av for this year is on July 12th (today).

Many are using the 'fixed/predicted' calendar to figure the days and months and this wont work.

The first of each Hebrew month is determined on the sighting of the 'new crescent moon'.

The new crescent will be able to be seen tomorrow the 13th...but sense Hebrew days start at dusk....the 1st day of Av is determined to be on the 12th...starting at dusk...the day the sighting of the new crescent will be seen.

This is why the Bible says......YOU MUST OBSERVE the new moon....not predict it.

To be technical...if we are counting days from dusk to dusk...the new moon wont be seen until the 13th really, after dusk on the 13th of July. It will depend on when depend on the time of day and date that the new moon can be seen from Jerusalem.

The New Moon is not when the Moon cant be seen or in conjunction with the sun. Astronomy recently has termed the time of conjunction of moon and sun as 'new moon' but the Bible and the ancient did not. They awaited the 'observation' of the first sign of the crescent in the night sky.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

[edit on 12-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
For this month...

www.karaite-korner.org...

And here

stardate.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Didn't mean to strike a nerve. Wasn't looking for a bite from anyone in particular. Just an observation in general.

It just irks me to know that despite all the evidence to the contrary, stacked high for thousands of years, the vast majority of people on this planet still think man has the answers. Bizarre

Sorry OP didn,t mean to jack your thread.
:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Is no one going to refute my claim that the 1st day of Av can not happen on a day of a solar eclipse?

And that the reason is because originally, the 1st day of every month was determined by the observation/sighting of the 'new moon'...then crescent in the sky?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Str8Jackit
I'm ready bring it on. I'll thrive in post-apocalyptica. I've got my store of food and water, I suggest you get the same.

It's all fun and games until somebody needs a dentst.

What? So you got shot in the face on day one of TEOTWAWKI while protecting your food and water stash? See your mouth reduced to a bloody hole of shattered teeth and charred tonguestump? Too bad there are no more painkillers in The Brave New World. Day one and game over already? No fair, I call time out. No times out? You gotta be kidding me. Hey, where's the reset button for this game?

Its no game. And its nothing to look forward to. Just sayin.

[edit on 7/13/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Yes, the ego comes out in people that think they are prepared if such things happen.

The real life in nature is hard....living in survival mode makes people become...different people. Their natures change.

Ive heard people say that is we go back the the old ways of living we would have more family time and time to do things we enjoy. That is so not true. We try to live our lives as much by natural means as possible, and we are more busy then ever. Course we are more fit then ever also, more healthier....but its something where the entire family must be involved, kids have to learn how to hunt, kids have to help to the labor....its a family job...and its not something that just takes a few hours a day then you have the rest of the day for enjoyment.

If we go back to ....survival of the fittest....it will be very dark times. Not saying that there wont be those that can hack it....but many today have not a clue about growing foods, hunting and all the equipment needed to make hunting worth your while....as well as making your own cloths, sowing, making best use of the entire animal beside just for the meat....getting clean water....not having medicines....ways to keep meat fresh and store it...ect ect....

We practice many ways of living by natural means....but I would never say....yeah...bring it on...I am ready.....for I know....how dark those times would be and I dont want them coming by force. Its one thing to choose to live that way but I still rely alot on things I can get at the stores, like tools, medicines, equipment, ect....

top topics

join