It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
hi i'm a long time reader first time writer.

I have a question which hads probably been put forward before but i thought it would be a good starting point as a new member. . .

A lot of eastern ways of life believe that there is a human energy (such as chi) and it has been proven that humans emit electricity as well as possibly auras and other such things.But my question is this if you believe in nostardamus' predictions or even the dreaded 2012 do you think that the 'evolution' that will take place will be a higher amount of energy through our body alowing us to use more than 10% of our brain

below are some good links that describe chi and a possible discovery for 2012.

www.spiritofchange.org...

www.phact.org...

www.healpastlives.com...

hope that is good enough for my first post lol
-Graham

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
interesting thread.

i beleive we all have energy, dead or alive i believe this energy is consistant. when we die i have no idea how the energy stays whereever it is. but i do beleive it lives on, or something.

gosh its a hard one to explain

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hello, junior_smith. I've read some on chi, not a believer, nor ..disbeliever. I do believe energy, of all sorts (animals, humans, plants, etc.) doesn't die but rather is redirected and that energy is either positive or negative...good or evil, just a theory..

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There is NOTHING to dread about 2012. that must be the most misunderstood prophecy / deadline / insert favorite label here, ive come across.
The mayans viewed time as endless cycles within cycles, 2012 is just the end of one cycle and the begining of another, Thats it. There is no end to history written, recorded or prophesied, period. Dont believe any of the crap being sold in bookstores, or on the internet. Ive worked on mayan digs for many years, ate, drank, and lived with many Mayan families. Dont lose any slep over the misunderstood ramblings of naive authors.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I believe we all have an energy that, because we have reached a sentient level of consciousness, all humans have. I suppose I would call this the "mind", the divide between man and animal.

This does not speak for the physiological aspect, however. Humans do, scientifically have a bioelectric energy.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Actually, Nostradamus said nothing at all about 2012. The only date he mentioned was 1999, when a huge war was supposed to start.

You'll notice that he seems to have missed the mark.

Prophecies rely on synchronicity. As long as no date is given, people can twist any set of symbols to mean anything about a current situation. For instance, I can make the first Quatrain of Century II :

Towards Aquitaine by the British Isles
By these themselves great incursions.
Rains, frosts will make the soil uneven,
Port Selyn will make mighty invasions

...to mean the Little Ice AGe of Europe, any particularly bad winter, or even the current climactic conditions.

Or how about this one:

Near the gates and within two cities
There will be two scourges the like of which was never seen,
Famine within plague, people put out by steel,
Crying to the great immortal God for relief.

You can make that out to be any great famine (including the current ones) anywhere in the world. Pick a spot and say Nostradamus said sooth on it. Because no date is given and "gate" could be reinterpreted as anything from "major highway" to "gate in a walled fortress" or "airport", this (genuine) saying of Nostradamus can predict everything -- and nothing.

In any case, there's no Nostradamus prediction about 2012. That's the Mayan calendar, and its running out is no more significant than our yearly calendars running out at the end of the year or the year 2000 (which was supposed to wreck computers and economies according to the doomsayers.)

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Actually, Nostradamus said nothing at all about 2012. The only date he mentioned was 1999, when a huge war was supposed to start.

You'll notice that he seems to have missed the mark.

Prophecies rely on synchronicity. As long as no date is given, people can twist any set of symbols to mean anything about a current situation. For instance, I can make the first Quatrain of Century II :

Towards Aquitaine by the British Isles
By these themselves great incursions.
Rains, frosts will make the soil uneven,
Port Selyn will make mighty invasions

...to mean the Little Ice AGe of Europe, any particularly bad winter, or even the current climactic conditions.

Or how about this one:

Near the gates and within two cities
There will be two scourges the like of which was never seen,
Famine within plague, people put out by steel,
Crying to the great immortal God for relief.

You can make that out to be any great famine (including the current ones) anywhere in the world. Pick a spot and say Nostradamus said sooth on it. Because no date is given and "gate" could be reinterpreted as anything from "major highway" to "gate in a walled fortress" or "airport", this (genuine) saying of Nostradamus can predict everything -- and nothing.

In any case, there's no Nostradamus prediction about 2012. That's the Mayan calendar, and its running out is no more significant than our yearly calendars running out at the end of the year or the year 2000 (which was supposed to wreck computers and economies according to the doomsayers.)

I agree. (Mostly) All prophecies are absolutely subjective.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
back to the original topic, I belive that all people have energy or 'chi', or express an aura in my experience.. um.. I'm not sure what to belive for the 2012 prophercy, I tend not to follow destiny and prophercies... I'm not saying it's wrong, that's just my opinion at the moment

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by junior_smith

hi im new and need some help in some technical aspects from someone who understands electricity extensivly
i cant post yet but maybe you can help heres my question and understanding from what ive read
hz is a frequency that tells cycles per second
the human body gives off beta theta and aplha waves that can be measured in hz
the question i wana understand is the human body gives off energy obviously measured in hz but no one seems to know what type of energy it can be turned, transfered or amplified into how to bring the hz into a viable energy that could potentially become amplified into either lets say voltage then amplify it or contain capture etc i feel this is very plausable it can be measured that a human can produce more than other humans if you train youreself to do it up to 4 times the normal volume measured on an osciliscope why cant that be used and turned into a viable electricity that could lets say charge a battery
what is human energy considered to be
what would attract this energy
what would a person need to amplify the output
what is the part of the brain called that is in the right lower rear side just next to the spinal colum

best as i have figured so far related to some questions ive seen acupunture points are essential in increasing energy in the brain and most of the energy seems to eminate origines from the lower portion of the spine travels up the spinal colum hits the brain and then redeverts back to the rest of the bodie literally visible and can be felt but for some reason is blocked at the hands doesnt visibly travel to finger tips
the energy can be also scientifically located and measured in hz through eeg and oscilliscope

new topics

top topics

join