It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy sunday everyone on ATS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My name is Blue Mage. As you can tell I'm a final fantasy fan! I love aliens and ghost. Nothing is more awesome then a weird little alien dancing.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Mage

Ola Blue_Mage and welcome aboard!

Happy Sunday right back at ya!
Peace

[edit on 11-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
whats up blue mage, ATS will open your eyes.

peace,

XxRagingxPandaxX

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I'm shock that religious and Atheist people fight a lot on these forums. Why so much diversity?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I'm a Final Fantasy fan also, especially FF10.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Thanks 420panda. You should come to California. Every here is a green head. If you know what I mean. hahaha.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I saw your screenname on the atheist nightmare thread and instantly thought of final fantasy. At least the original anyway, i never played anything beyond part 4 on the super nintendo. the first one on NES might have been called a black mage and i am incorrectly thinking of it as the blue mage just because it wore a blue cloak. anyhow welcome!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jox1234

That game was o.k. I like the older ones. They were really fun.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Welcome, Blue Mage!

Glad you joined us.
Have fun and enjoy the forum!

See you around!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Bluemage is in final fantasy tactes as well. How do I use spell check on this site? Like others I'm not a great speller.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sandri_90

Thank you beautfiuls! Can i also get your number. Let's say, us Spanish just won a very big soccer match against the Dutch!

link   

I'm shock that religious and Atheist people fight a lot on these forums. Why so much diversity?

Variety is the spice of life? Religion is one of the most controversial subjects of all times?
It is good to have all sides expressed in one place(ats). It is a great way to learn.

Peace

link   

I see what you are trying to say, dont know if I had played that one or not. I've played FF 1, 2, 3, 4, adventure 1 and 2 on gameboy and final fantasy mystic quest. I love rpgs especially the classic ones. If it weren't for smash bros now occupying most my time I could probably get into something else

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Yeah i noticed you avatar. Pretty cool! what other games do you like to play ET warrior?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Well I really enjoy the Legend of Zelda series. Especially Ocarina of Time which for its time, completely blew me away. I also enjoy the Metroid series, because I do enjoy science fiction, and lets just admit that Samus kicks arse! Castlevania was also a favorite of mine because Dracula is just a classic villain. and some of the music compositions were simply brilliant like Bloody Tears....

If you notice most of my games are from nintendo because I grew up playing those early on. Then I quit, and discovered Quake.

For about 2 years Quake absorbed my life. I belonged to a clan, we ended up taking 1st place in a championship on a gaming site.

Super Smash bros reignited the gamer in me because I discovered I could beat more than my friends and then realizing I am not that good because net players have far more skills, but I'm learning!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Years ago my friend was playing my oracle of seasons on game boy color. Out of no where he got all the achievements. That's when I just took the game from him and beat the final boss.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

haha well was he upset? nothing worse than taking someone else's game and beating it for him. Ive done that many times to other peoples games that they could not beat.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

well it was mine. I let him play and he just randomly got every achievement. Lucky for him we both beat it together.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Happy Monday (12.11pm Monday afternoon here in NZ)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

Lucky. We don't get mail on Sunday. Every is taking the day off. I order tons of books from Amazon.com. Soon I will be able to continue my love affair with chi.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join