It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Bang Big Boom~ Awesome stop motion graffti animation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i stumbled upon this- and i thought it was so awesome, i just had to share. hope it is in the right place. it truly is amazing art imo. hopefully it will leave you with a smile.
edit: as YouAreDreaming pointed out- there is a point where it gets slow and you almost want to stop it- but Don't! it will be well worth it!
www.boingboing.net...

[edit on 11-7-2010 by toolstarr]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

Hella cool! Man I bet that took some time and effort!
Love the Fibonacci sequencing! Art is so powerful, thanks for bringing this on board! Amazing...I just hope the cycle depicted does not come to fruition(the ending)

Along the lines of graffiti art ya might dig this too: Banksy
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Peace

[edit on 12-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
i stumbled upon this- and i thought it was so awesome, i just had to share. hope it is in the right place. it truly is amazing art imo. hopefully it will leave you with a smile.

www.boingboing.net...

That was neat. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Truly amazing!

The part where man cause a chin reaction was brillant!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was so close to stop watching the video, but I am glad the slow start picked up because it was an amazing feat of stop animation period.

S&F for you!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yes i know all about the big bang, singularity theory but i've got just one little question.

Well since they say they can see back in time to 0000000.1ms before the big bang then could someone please tell me what direction was that.

Your answer does not need to be perfect but towards what galaxy should we be looking ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Don't know

OK lets get the time of the bang, surly we know that because we know all plantes are moving away from each other using red shift and we know that plantes at 10m light years away are moving twice as fast away from us than a planet at 5m light years away so all we need to know is our position and the star,quazar, plant that is on the leading edge right.

Does anyone know it's name.

Did i forget to mention gravity bends light so how would i know if i was not looking up my own backside when i looked out into space.

OK we need a constant like the speed of light right but what is the speed if a black hole can stop light dead in it's tracks and a clock in space a few hundred miles up does not keep the same time as earth time.

Last year we had black matter and even super black matter but now they say it's all wrong and there is no such thing which realy must upset the scientists because they used that as an excuse to account for 90% of the mass they could not see that they say all came from this thing that was smaller then a atom.

even the size of the electron has been down graded and thats here and now.

Remember it is a big bang theory but scientists are now dropping the 'theory' bit but i myself don't think they have a frigging clue but dare not use the words 'Don't know' and the guy in the vid maybe as close as anyone.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That video was awesome. Very talented.

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

An object at rest will remain at rest unless acted on by an unbalanced force. An object in motion continues in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

Then what set off the big bang.

Of course people say that the laws didn't come into effect till after the big bang, but we both know that is just an assumption.

They want us to believe that a singularity popped into existence from nothing. I think we both know that could not happen either because if nothing existed how could something just pop into existence like magic? They want to point out that in quantum mechanics particles pop into and out of existence. That may be true, but if the laws are not in place till after the big bang, which they claim, then it also makes the big bang... a big joke.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Thanks for some food for thought in your questions, made me go "hmmmm."
What the heck do we really know? I like the ether or akashic field studies, which seem to provide that unifying, all under one tent theory and accounts for a merging of Science and spirit.

Peace

[edit on 12-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
speculativeoptimist

i'm very logical but i was once privlaged to see a nut undo itselfs whilst at work in broad daylight and the whole process lasted for about ten seconds before the nut fell off. yes very boring i know but just egnough to let me know things are not quite what they seem.

reply to post by Conclusion

They say they need quantum mechanics to make the worlds first transistor but i don't see the connection myself or understand any of it when they start talking about dead cats in a box experiments but some of the kayhos theroy makes scence.

lets face it the first people to use maths were accouantants and we all know how they cook the books to hide money and scientists do the same when it comes to parts they can not answer.

i wonder what it would look like here on earth if the sun went round the earth and what would you see if you were in the middle of football with a tourch and the ball was made from a perfect mirror. someone must had tried it by now surly.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by LieBuster]

top topics

join