It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of something to smile about

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

your cats were decidedly suspicious! But the baby moose never had it so good look at it ! It was just so happy and content

It was like having the old family dog around. The perfect guest. He was completely happy as long as there was somebody in the room with him so I spent the night on the couch beside him. It whimpered a bit at 3am so I got up and got a drink and that was it until the morning.

Whenever he stood up in the kennel he had to spread his feet all the way apart into the corners and there was a big bulge in the top of the kennel. Kind of miss him but I get to work with others occasionally.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but that video is fake and has been DEBUNKED!

supposedly some home schooled 3d artist made the moose during lunch break one day. It took him a bit longer to model every hair, but he did..

lookin for link now...

b

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here is the video I was mentioning. These are my "friends" that I hang out with. We share the same hiking area a couple times a week. They like the Dogwood which is plenty-full there. I'm more into nibbling on the sow thistle, common plantain and combs tooth there.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

The music and video are beautiful.

Thank you for sharing, I'm sure you've made a lot of people's day.

Work was a twitch, I needed this.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Moral of the moose video....

"You say it best..... When you say nothing at all"

This is CODE for if you tell anybody your secret, everybody is going to know.

If you don't tell a soul, your secret is safe...

Remember this.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Happy Anniversary...I've seen that before but it's still just as powerful. It reminds you that there is still beauty in the world. Contrast that video with the state of our great country and it truly makes me sad.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
That was just so sweet..Made me feel lucky we are able to share this planet with some wonderful animals

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Nixes]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

om y god ,little baby moose wanted a mommy figure to feel safe ,that just made my heart swell to three times it's normal size!!!

okay see how you like this one the adorableness is off the charts had to share

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I love how the horses are like "I got a cat on my back, what ever". Very cute. Cats are awesome. Got 4.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

I thought those horses were saints for letting that cat jump around like that you know that it poked them with it's claws a few times!

oh and how adorable is that cat? Jeez it's cute was invented to describe it

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thanks dude, much appreciated. can we not have a 'happy links' section that can cheer us up now and again for those times when we find ourselves down after dredging through all the -ve?!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join