It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul the Octopus is Nostradamus reincarnated - Spain Wins!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
To honor spains victory, Paul the Octopus is going to be the main ingredient in a festive Paella.

E viva

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This creature amazes me! Despite the restrictions on science, often imposed by the science communities various consensuses, there has been some (serious-impartial) scientific, research-studies conducted in the past.

I would urge everyone to see page 33 of this report, where chicks (separated from a robot they had been deceived into thinking was their mother) where able to influence the robots movements even though these were controlled by a random, number generator.
www.energetic-medicine.net...

But regarding football
Although I think its wonderful that an Octopus has become a celebrity, I couldn’t care less about football. Obviously I want my country to win (but then most of the human race, seeks this outcome!) But I believe it’s an unnerving, that media hype, can get certain kinds of eople to (almost literally) “fall in love” with men they’ve never met (and who quite often don’t even originate from our country).
It’s sad (that almost all entertainment) is frequently used, by the private media-interests ownerships, to side-track the public, away from issues, that provoke an appetite (in the public) for political interest-participation in areas that oppose the status quo. However just being aware of this is a good way, to counter-act it. One extra person made wiser by wisdom, usually (in time) represents many others.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

Thanks for the PSI document, that was very interesting to read. Paul is retired apparently, to spend the rest of his life just enjoying being an octopus. I think however money and pressure might get him back to the prediction table.

We will have to see. Thanks again for the pdf.

<< 1  2   >>

join