It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof tht aliens are NOT visiting earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Exalted321

Thank you for the reply!

Your proof for UFOs seem to be the collection of ancient art. I posted a link before explaining many of these:

sprezzatura.it...

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitotsumami

No this is not my "proof" as im saying this is the some of the best proof do to the fact that there are not "Many" reasons for what it could be instead or a "UFO"

And i am sorry but the skeptic website you provided really does not explain "why" so many different forms of art, sculptures, etc are "Not" evidence well enough for myself atleast.

naturalplane.blogspot.com...
^ Link to one of MANY cave drawings found around the world.

www.nephilimskulls.com...
^ Another website full of information.

Its not just art that is proof.

As always enjoy!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

I already told you what to do, it wasnt a joke. I dont even have a clue what you mean by this, the contacts and experiences both good and bad have been already happening, theres no organization that can come along late and control it. Seek yourself, meditate and skywatch, form a group if you want. But......the only way you'll get good expereinces is by meditating and reflecting on those suffering in this world, caring about equality. One of my contacts told me Africa is the symbol for this planet. You attract your level of frequency.

But they're not going to come forward and reveal themselves to everyone, I know some would like to, but that is not possible at this point. There are many reasons why. One, this world is in the hands negative ETs, they were symbolized in Starwars as the empire, and are called by some the Old Empire, Draconian. Study not only the Sumarian records but the Hopi ones and ask yourself why, two civilizations thousands upon thousands of miles apart in different continents, can have the same information. This takes diplomacy and non-interference, and it also takes, us waking up enmasse and wishing for changes, enmasse. Our free will counts. So they dont just do that kind of thing, they nudge, nudge, nudge, they dont shout, shout, shout.

Also, we're all here doing lessons and being tested. And they know that. So in this atmosphere you have to seek yourself. And if you care about the world and really want to help, you'll find. Period. Period. Period.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Exalted321

The website I pointed to basically shows how many UFOs in art are misidentified and have religious or natural meanings instead. They have quite a good amount of evidence to support this. Which part of the website do you not agree with?

As for the websites you posted, I have no idea what those could be! And that is all I can intellectually state as truth. I can guess as much as I want to, but that's all I can do. I cannot say what they are for certain.

Perhaps they do have naturalistic meanings but we haven't discovered them yet, or maybe another member knows what they mean, or maybe they come from another dimension, or maybe they come from another planet!

There are many, many possibilities, but it is not proof for any. It is only proof that a man drew something on a wall.

Just to state my overall opinion, I highly suspect UFOs did play a part in the ancient world, and do still visit us today. However, I only 'suspect' it, and I have no proof, so in order to stay intellectually honest, I have to say that I do not believe it, yet.

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
and here's proof they are visiting. unless you believe 12,000 eyewitnesses are just making it up.

Ships of Light, the Carlos Diaz UFO experience

part 1: www.youtube.com...

part 2: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi! Listen, it is hard to prove a hit and run boating accident that happened on July 4th. The boater nearly killed four people and a dog right infront of dozens of other boaters. The guy stood up with a beer can in his hand, then four minutes later drove off leaving the family to sink and drown.
Fortuately they didn't drown and the proof of an accident is damage all over the boat(s). Most of the other boaters didn't want to report what they saw because it was a holiday, they might have been drinking, and most people are just plain lazy and don't want to get involved in doing the right actions. My opinion of most people is pretty low right now. People lie, people are lazy, people just don't care. Apply it to your UFO ology.
Even if you see a sighting it happens so quick you can't document it. Then later you will question your own judgement. Your eyes don't lie to you. They are there, they don't want interaction. Accept that. Think of them as
people who don't help out with reporting accidents. Irresponsible aliens.
In other words they don't care what you think at all.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leemur
and here's proof they are visiting. unless you believe 12,000 eyewitnesses are just making it up.

Ships of Light, the Carlos Diaz UFO experience

part 1: www.youtube.com...

part 2: www.youtube.com...

I do not know what the thing they saw was! I cannot say it is of alien origin, just as I cannot say it is of secret governmental origin, just as I cannot say it is of a natural origin we have not understood yet.

This, in my own opinion, is only proof that something strange happened that a lot of people say that cannot yet be explained!

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
OK, here's a REAL religion: Blind acceptance of secrecy-BASED government, or having no problem with the existence of the National "Security" STATE and Black Budget etc., is an infinitely, immeasurably more powerful religion than what UFO (and close encounters) believers are allegedly guilty of. God I'm sick of the same old nonsense of "skeptic" versus "believer" that robotically has no end! The whole crap-slinging festival is really more like a computer simulation than real life. WAKE UP to the REAL issue that is the problem of secrecy-BASED government!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I apologize Unity_99 if I have misunderstood your posts. From what you have posted on this and other threads, I gather that you believe that the only way to communicate with aliens is through meditation or some other form of extrasensory perception (ESP). I do not see it this way because I do not believe that any alien species would have super powers. I believe that even though they would be more advanced than we are, they would still have evolved from animals or have been created by God. There are no species on earth with what we would call super powers so I do not assume that an alien species would have them.

Some may argue that an ant has super powers because it can lift several times it's weight. An ant seems to be super strong because of the way it is built, it's exoskeleton combined with it's small size adds to it's strength. If an ant grew to the size of a human, it would not be able to lift it's own body off the ground.

I really don't expect anyone to agree with me about what I believe or the way I see things. I do hope that threads like this will help people to look at all possibilities objectively without the attitude that "I believe so this is the truth."

I guess the point I am trying to make is that we should continue to believe in the possibilities and not jump to conclusions.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

You say that my plan wouldn't work, I ask why? If my plan wouldn't work then why hasn't anyone posted something that might be a better solution? It's easy to dismiss someones idea, it's much harder to examine that idea and add to it or improve on it. You say I should come up with a better idea, have there been any other ideas on how to contact an ET posted in this forum?

Everyone who comes to this forum has an interest if UFO's or they wouldn't bother reading any of it. Why can't these same people work together to take a basic idea and make it into something that we could agree on?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The weird thing is, despite the vast amount of "evidence", science is not investigating these supposed alien visitations. There is no-one who would say "you're not allowed to research this subject." All we have is hearsay. That's why the gov can't take part in this. It's all hearsay and videos that are probably fake or just not the real thing. UNLESS there is a conspiracy, this is the truth - we just don't know.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
when a person sees a ufo they believe, science is infiltrated by govt so no aliens will never go to science.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by thegreatestone]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO SETI has sent signals to distantstars but have made no effort to contact aliens that are already here.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by ChicUFO]

NOT TRUE...
What makes you think that they HAVE and that they are just being silenced by our Goverment?
YOU DONT
The fact is that if ET contacted SETI or vice versa IT WOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER get out to the public.....EVER

[edit on 17-7-2010 by gpena]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have seen them in real life, here on this planet at this time. Undeniable proof for me, but there is no evidence to offer you.

Unless it directly affects you, it is best to remain in denial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join