It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect time to disclose, and it isn't happening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Nothing to do with the game itself, just the collective audience that is watching. This is EASILY the most watched event in human history.

I'm pretty sure the disclosure of intelligent alien life -- the most important announcement in human history -- could draw a bigger audience without the need for any sports event. I don't think they would need to worry about "ratings"...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Everytime there is an opening of the Olympics games i think the same thing. It's even more global.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

Ah 2 years would be enough time to set the grand stage. Let the speculation begin!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

The World Cup final is the perfect time to disclose any "alien" (not necessarily space) presence.

I never said anything about space aliens

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

For a start, football is idiotic on many many levels... no self-respecting alien species is going to demean itself by arriving at half time in the wold cup final.

I also don't understand the idea that they'd turn up there because of the "1 billion" people that are watching the idiot-box in the corner. Maybe they could somehow reveal themselves to the rest of us, leaving the retards to carry on watching the man-kicking-the-ball game.

Taking the p!££ aside, I think it's epicly arrogant for us to assume that any space-faring nation are interested in us (other than possibly for entertainment purposes) and would somehow reveal themselves to us in some grandiose manner.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Not only that, theres a fresh crop of suspicious sounding threads often by newcomers that seem like they're trying to guage public opinion so TPTB can find new ways to try and convince people of all their lies and coverups. Its outrageous and disgusting beyond words.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I'm I the only one who thinks maybe there is nothing to disclose about aliens because THEY AREN'T HERE??!!

occam's razor

And yet here you are, on an alternative topic website, in a UFO/alien forum no less, wasting time on something you already have you mind made up about.

Not an attack, just a reminder to look in the mirror.

Occam's razor is good, however it doesn't suggest to have all the answers. Probability is more in accordance with such and as a result we have the right to discuss that probability.

so I should just believe everything on here? I don't believe aliens come here at all, so what? lots of people on ATS dont. I also believe the governemt needs to keeps secrets because alot of people cant handle the truth or they just dont want to know. now go get your tin foil hat little boy

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Exactly not you misunderstood me. You have your mind made up. Maybe others don't. You took this as an attack, which is why you are here again, getting defensive. Tin foil hat? Little boy? Ill brush these 2 off because I believe you are a bigger person than that.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eightfold

Its beyond arrogant of you to even begin assuming that they are from outer space. Seriously, open up your mind and consider other options. Also, that argument is flawed. If by some wild chance these things happened to be space aliens, then it would make perfect sense to either infiltrate, openly introduce, or quietly monitor. Life in the universe may not be that rare, but I can tell you complex sentient multicellular beings are probably not THAT common. The universe is a pretty lonely place, more friends , more fun, more progress.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I dont think the world cup would have anything to do with disclosure even if 1/7 of the population is watching, if anything there is always next year I suppose. But I think it will come when it comes, Just sit back and let the months come, thats all I can say, more and more talk has been going on concerning disclosure with the vitacain saying its ok to believe in aliens, with steven hawking making his statements, now astronauts are coming forward...little by little more and more people will come forward through out the months, maybe even years....to desensitize us and then...they will come out with disclosure,

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Nothing to do with the game itself, just the collective audience that is watching. This is EASILY the most watched event in human history.

I'm pretty sure the disclosure of intelligent alien life -- the most important announcement in human history -- could draw a bigger audience without the need for any sports event. I don't think they would need to worry about "ratings"...

Quite!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join