It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a coup d'etat could happen to the U.S. in the mid-1980s, what else are we missing?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by Danbones

Dan, all of that is true, but that is NOT the Coup. The coup occurred LONG before JFK. The problem was that JFK felt like he didn't have to play along with all of the hard work that the corporatists and bankers put into owning and controlling the country. So, put simply, he was removed and replaced with someone who would continue to play along.
[emphasis added]
Which suggests it was planned well in advance, everything from before the primaries on through the election; lots of dominoes to put in place. So, how did they know he would behave as he did, or was it scripted? ... which would suggest he was in on the plot.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Absolutely, Lucidity.

Many of the people at the controls of the State Department and DoD have no clue what "agencies" associated with their Federal Departments are doing. Lots of people have suspected all of this for years, but didn't know what had happened or why.

THAT is why I wrote INCUBUS I!

And believe me, as controversial as this story will be, it is only the introduction to what the other two books in the series will tell.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Is there any more information you can give about this "near coup" that Clinton had to deal with?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tajlakz

Wow, a blast from the past.

Well, it's something I haven't thought about for a while. Ok. There was one of those things that had two radically different stories depending on when and where you got the info.

If you lived in Alabama, the MSM had two stories, the original correct one, if not complete, then later the MSM bullcrap one which you heard if you lived anywhere else.

If you were in the community, you got a LOT of weird arsed mixed signals changing real fast, which ended in a more-or-less correct story which went around through back channels later. As far as anyone can tell.

Then I guess there's the entire truth, which you likely won't ever get. But it's interesting.

In March of 1995, there was a sort of active resentment in the military toward Clinton, not all due to budget issues, which included Clinton being perceived as being a traitor for disseminating American nuclear weapon info to the Chinese. There was also some weird crap going on about Clinton knowing there were Iraqi intelligence groups operating in the US and doing nothing about it - I don't know much about that part - and yet *another* side issue story involving the whole POW/MIA Vietnam issue, which is another kettle of fish you don't see addressed in the MSM.

Anyway, there was a lot of internal tension there and it depends on which story you got as to the why of it. Nevertheless, a group of flag officers decided to call Clinton's hand, and they mounted a sort of "Seven Days in May" thing in which a group of them decided to confront Clinton in a loud, public, military fashion. So the guys got on a plane (and depending on the story source, they did so with a Vietnam era POW) and left for Dallas to cause a non-coverable ruckus.

They flew over Alexander City, Alabama, not the best choice you might ever make, I suppose. Anyway, there's a fairly interesting USAP there run by CAG. The plane was destroyed, supposedly by aircraft from the 160th.

At first, the Huntsville news listed ONE list of who was on there, and an explanation of what had happened. An hour later, it all changed and was in line with the MSM's later story. The news going around the Arsenal was much more detailed and oddball. But if you look at the April 17, 1995 news, you'll see some mention of it, although you won't get the juicier bits like the family never getting the remains or personal effects and whatnot.

A year later Admiral Boorda, who had been discovered to be in on the thing "suicided" himself by shooting himself twice in the heart at point-blank range with a revolver (tough to do). Then the DCIA William Colby accidented himself. The rest of the officers involved took off to France and died a few here, a few there over the next few years.

Most of the insider community will know what you mean if you bring up "Seven Days in April". I'm sort of surprised more of it didn't leak out into ATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Interesting. I was only 4 at the time, so have never heard anything about the incident. Although, my dad was in the military during that time and I remember hearing more than a few choice words about Ol' Bill.

I've noticed that you seem to have a good deal of non-public info. I'd be interested in hearing any more tales from the inside that you feel safe in sharing.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
He certainly acted like he was...

So we can agree to disagree. On a personal level I would take half a Ronald Reagan to the guy we have now.

They're both puppets. The sooner the people realize how much of a scam all of this is, the better.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

I counter with this!

"If worms had machine guns, there would be a lot of mad birds"

Title does not flow with conversation.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Eavel because: laptop keyboards cause many spelling/typos

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tajlakz
reply to post by Bedlam

Interesting. I was only 4 at the time, so have never heard anything about the incident. Although, my dad was in the military during that time and I remember hearing more than a few choice words about Ol' Bill.

I had just gotten on with DOE. We were at Redstone when it happened, and I was really wondering at times what was going to happen next, April 17. There was a lot of wild speculation. Then it all pooped out a day or two later.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
Now that the book INCUBUS is out, I can start posting more information than I have chosen to do in the past. The Joint Chiefs had a "special meeting" with Johnson the day after he became the new President. It just so happened, the JCS guys weren't the only ones there. They wanted to make it VERY clear to Johnson who was really running the show.

Does INCUBUS give any more information about who else was at that special meeting? If not, are you privy to such information?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
"

Since the President was not removed from office, all of those necessary actions for President Reagan were thus performed by staff members, the Joint Chiefs, Senators, House of Representative members, State Department members, and even personal aides. Because Reagan could not recall the information he had been briefed a day or two before, those actions were then completed by people that were not elected by the people to perform the duties of the highest office in the land.

So you think for presidents of the 20th century and on it was different? Thats adorable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join