It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Secret Government Warehouses airs tonight! (July 11 - 9pm)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
They are going all out on this show, Mauntuk (spelling) and other such projects were mentioned, MKULTRA and every thing that is talked about here is being given credince onthis show. the program is going inside part of A51 and other locations.

This is the program to watch if there are any doubters of the topics that have been discussed here.

from me already, gratest show ever!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I agree.
It is definitely an interesting show so far.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Dang I missed the first 20 min or so. Came on in time for the vatican part. The alien part was first Im guessing?

Meant to say thanks to the OP for posting this. I would have been upset if I had missed it. I watch syfi too, surprised I missed it in the adverts. Then again I do record and skip those!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Introductions to Montauk mind control experiments, and time travel and teleportation experiments in the Montauk underground base and then an introduction to Area 51 first twenty minutes. Looks like they will be resuming both those topics in a few minutes after the commercial break.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Definitely so far so good. Not a whole lot new really, but that manable (sp) cast of mouth, sure didnt look like anything Ive ever seen or have heard of so thats new to me.
I started recording this so I at least have from wright patterson ab on, just in case! To bad the rest of the world can't be watching this now as well...

[edit on 11-7-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Yes the mandible from Wright Patterson that's been in a safety deposit box all these years definitely makes you wonder, especially when the scientist said she would stake her reputation on the fact that it does not match any primate mandible on Earth. Also wonder how much more potential evidence may be "stored" by individuals waiting for the right time to speak up.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm watching right now!!
they're going into the Vatican

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Thanks for bring this show to our attention.
S & F

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I just finished watching it, there were some aspects that were very interesting but some that I personally just found a waste of time.

I thought it was intersting that when asked about the third Fatima prophecy the 'tour guide' although he claimed that it wasn't stored in that place seemed to get nervous and was rocking back and fourth on the balls of his feet... it made me get the feeling he was lieing outright. That was the only real intersting part, granted it showed there was tons of stuff there, yes, but really that could have been guessed about already, and without someone to show you were the really interesting stuff is... or translate it from old latin or whatever...then really rather hard to say what is what,
and the sort of stuff that is really mind blowing I guarentee they aren't going to give you any help picking out from the other stuff.
I personally thought the host of the show should have been asking a whole lot more questions when he was down there! I would have!

I thought the flying around area 15 was a real waste of time, looking out and describeing the buildings seemed really pointless to me if anything is there worth seeing they aren't going to have it out in plain sight of satillate images or other aircraft.

the alien jaw is what I really found most intersting, but then I've always been facinated by animals-wildlife, and cryptozoology.
the alien video got my attention but I have to admit though it did rather look like a puppet.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I just got through watching it... thanks to DVR technology of which we got from the ALIENS

They stayed on Area 51.. but didn't show or tell anything new. they did show the truck on the hill though with patrols ready to come down and talk to the investigators.

They showed a live alien but not sure if it was really real or not. They tried to fly over with a helicopter... and put up cameras... pretty interesting show.

then they briefly showed an underground base inside a mountain that the hanger doors were decorated like the side of the mountain.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
Dang I missed the first 20 min or so. Came on in time for the vatican part. The alien part was first Im guessing?

Same here but they are doing a rerun at 11pm so I get to see the first 15 minutes that I missed!

The Vatican archives segment was fascinating. They've kept everything since about 1198, like actual correspondence with Galileo. I could spend months in those archives and never get bored. I'm sure they hold some undiscovered "secrets".

The area 51 part was pretty lame though, they fly up in a helicopter to see it and they aren't even allowed to photograph it. You can see a lot more in a satellite photo than you can on that show.

But overall it was very good, it covered some ATS type topics in a way I've not seen them presented before.

It was funny to see the "Warehouse 13" ads running during the commercials, since the show was searching for real life versions of the fictional "warehouse 13"!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Can't find any information on this elsewhere, but is this a one-part documentary or a series?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
It was funny to see the "Warehouse 13" ads running during the commercials, since the show was searching for real life versions of the fictional "warehouse 13"!

I don't think this was just a coincidence - the documentary had the feel of being commissioned (at least in part) to promote that show.

It repeatedly used footage from Warehouse 13 and had the experts refer to the show by name.

Is series 2 of Warehouse 13 about to start in the USA??

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
it was a eye open for some that dose not know much about ufolgy. Richard dolan was great to see on montauk grounds that was a eye opener. Black Nasa is very real the public will never know what real the dark side is doing over and under our .s.. Open the box or not open the black box

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You really think they are going to tell you something they don't want you to know?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
These shows, while interesting, are never really going to answer too many of the burning questions that people have.

If I bring you into my house, I'm going to make sure my dirty laundry is picked up and out of sight. I'm not going to show you where my safe is, where I keep the cash, or where I'm working on a project I keep reasonably secret from other people (for whatever reasons I may have).

And, in my own (limited, admittedly) experience, there are only so many questions you can ask - particularly when working around military projects (even if they aren't classified - certain things are not to be discussed for operational security). Even when you have clearance and are assigned to work in certain areas - there are just things you are very careful with how much interest you display in them, or you'll find yourself under the microscope.

I can recall one of my instructors talking about a tour to one of the Minute Man missile silos in the area, and she asked them what they did with the 'ticker-tape' status read-outs of the missile status after they were of no use anymore - they about threw her out for showing interest in it.

Although, in the case of the scheduled TV host with a video crew, I imagine they are briefed before hand on what kinds of questions they can ask. There's also the fact that you end up with fifteen plus hours of video and only a forty-five minute slot (advertisements) to show your program.

Should still be interesting - I'll have to check and see if they have it up on hulu.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
I don't think this was just a coincidence - the documentary had the feel of being commissioned (at least in part) to promote that show.

It repeatedly used footage from Warehouse 13 and had the experts refer to the show by name.

Is series 2 of Warehouse 13 about to start in the USA??
Good guess!

It airs Tuesdays at 9pm!

You're right, it wasn't just coincidence. That's probably why the show's title had "warehouse" in it too, since there wasn't much in the show about warehouses, unless you count the Vatican library as a warehouse, but it looked more like a library to me.

And unfortunately, warehouse 13 is nothing like "UFO hunters" in that it doesn't even pretend to have a basis in real cases, though they used a real name on the last episode I watched: HG Wells, but it was a woman instead of a man!

I wonder if that was a real warehouse they used at the end of the Indiana Jones movie, "Raiders of the lost Ark"? That looked more real than the CGI used in "Warehouse 13". I expected to at least see some smaller warehouses in the documentary like in "Raiders of the lost Ark". They did try to get in Wright Patterson, but were denied admission.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

The Montauk portion of the 2 hour show provided the most access to a site was still limited due to time constraints. I think if I was the producer, I would try to gain access to digging in the area where their ground radar team found what could be underground structures about 10 feet below the surface. Yes, the show would have to pay for earth removal, as well as paying an access fee, but given that the location is now within a state park, and most state parks are in desperate need of additional funding, that shouldn't be a problem for a network or group, or even an individual with deep pockets. The dig alone would produce high ratings, and if an actual 7 story underground base was located, their ratings would skyrocket.

The Vatican vaults/ files the same thing. Lot of potential interesting finds within that structure is possible given a knowledgeable research team, time and money....i.e. large donation to make it happen.

Wright Patterson where the manible is supposed to have originated from is probably never going to provide access to national media, and the same is true for Area 51. On the area 51 section of the show I did see them demonstrate how a section of one side of the mountain on the base alledgely opens up to reveal storage of various aircraft they are testing which I had not heard before; kind of ties in to a youtube.com video of a private pilot who is supposed to have flown over the area in resticted airspace and reported the same thing before being shot down, or whatever happened to him....
but he stopped transmitting to the radio station he was calling on his cell while in flight....

Anyways it will still a show worth watching in my opinion, and hopefully more like it will follow.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations

This show was really awful. I'm noticing a disturbing trend with these conspiracy theory shows. Discovery, History, the Syfi channel and others are putting the looniest, least credible people from the darkest, dankest corners of the internet onto the airwaves and giving them a platform to spread their crazy, unfounded ideas to even more people.

I got a chill down my spine when I saw that old guy with the Project Camelot shirt on Conspiracy Theory w/ Jesse Ventura earlier this year, but putting the Montauk crap on tv was just to much for me. I wonder why they didn't mention the chair was powered by the Montauk boy's boners?

preview.tinyurl.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
They mentioned the air force is working on a material that can locate and repair where it's damaged.
They also mentioned working on insect or bird sized vehicles that can swarm.

Those two things sound mighty interesting. Anyone heard of this stuff before?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join