It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Secret Government Warehouses airs tonight! (July 11 - 9pm)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Tonight...Sunday, July 11 at 9pm (eastern) on the SyFy channel

www.syfy.com...

*John Podesta is interviewed*

"Alien body parts...powerful religious artifacts...UFO wreckage...what exactly is hidden behind heavily guarded doors? Inspired by Syfy's hit series Warehouse 13, NBC News award-winning journalist Lester Holt goes on a global expedition to uncover the truth behind the world's top secret, mysterious warehouses where super-classified objects are kept.

In Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations, Holt capitalizes on exclusive access to restricted sites, traveling from Area 51 in Nevada to deep inside the Vatican secret archives -- the centerpiece of Dan Brown's Angels and Demons -- interviewing informants, Washington decision-makers, former top military personnel and leading experts. Among his findings: A high-level informant who describes huge underground tunnels beneath military installataions, victims of unauthorized government experimentation, and a former US Air Force pilot ordered to shoot down a UFO in England.

With input from world renowned theoretical physicists, Vatican officials, anthropologists and experts on Area 51, Holt will explore the darkest corners of the places where the world's secrets hide. What will he discover? Tune in to find out."

[edit on 11-7-2010 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks could be interesting

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Will this program be fiction? If not thank you so much for sharing.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Probably both some fact and a lot of fiction but still could be good never know.
Again thanks OP for info

Edit: Sorry but yes fact not fiction sorry as i found this link about the show and this I got to watch .
airlockalpha.com

“If it is what we think it might be, it could be really ground-breaking evidence,” Eisele added, describing the evidence as a smoking gun.

Cool

[edit on 11-7-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by ufo reality

Will this program be fiction? If not thank you so much for sharing.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

No, it will be good from the previews I have seen.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
No it is not a fictional show, it is a documentary, first time ever for public kind of thing.

That is the way they protrayed the previews, the impression given is that they will be opening the doors to the public for the first time.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Nice! its on @ 6pm on SyFy HD

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
We're never going to get the truth - I'm seriously tired and weary from looking.

Pontius Pilate said it the best: "What IS truth"?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just checked Sky listings and it doesn't seem to be airing here.

Maybe it will be shown another time here. Be grateful to anyone if they can let me know

Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that there could be anything juicy. Would the government really allow that?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Anybody know if this is being aired on Rogers in Canada.

I don't see a link from the SyFy channel?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Nothing on Space unfortunately. Not sure if other channels might carry it. I really want to see this, even though I expect to be disappointed

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
wow thanks for the post

I'm gonna watch ,this outa be good!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Unfortunatly syfy channel in uk is showing Dragon quest and beyond Sherwood Forest, if the show comes up with anything exciting, could you good people on the other side of the atlantic fill us in please. Thankyou.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up...

I have been anticipating this for some time...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Someone will upload it to the internet soon enough, for those of us without Cable TV, or in the wrong countries.

Nothin to worry about. This is how I expect to watch it.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Anyone know a way to watch online for free?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Lots of lead up with no follow through. We saw this film last weekend as a sneak preview at the Roswell Festival...

Sorry, but nothing new or revealing. We were disappointed we even stayed in town that late to watch it....

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It's on now, and was showing the alien interview video.

This might be a rehash of what we already know here, but showed some good stuff I just hope some one is recording. Will try and post youtube after is finished on tv.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up cuz my channel guide just had this spot blank.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join