It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Seat of Satan - Revived Roman Empire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i just happened to come across this lastnight....i know most of you know the connections with the nwo and the antichrist... and i know most of them myself but this video explains how the EU and prophecy line up....really amazing. explains things thats really easy to understand and please pass this video around. Explains about the EU Serpent (google it) also explains the EU Ishtar....and other really interesting things....could help some other people understand the spiritual side of whats happening.

NWO - Seat of Satan - Revived Roman Empire - Part 1 of 6
www.youtube.com...

NWO - Seat of Satan - Revived Roman Empire - Part 2 of 6
www.youtube.com...

NWO - Seat of Satan - Revived Roman Empire - Part 3 of 6
www.youtube.com...

NWO - Seat of Satan - Revived Roman Empire - Part 4 of 6
www.youtube.com...

NWO - Seat of Satan - Revived Roman Empire - Part 5 of 6
www.youtube.com...

NWO - Seat of Satan - Revived Roman Empire - Part 6 of 6
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
seriously guys take a look at this.....explains whats happening perfectly and easy to understand. pass this to the friends and family who arent in the know yet and it will help them understand what is going on.....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Funkydung

hi there. have to step out for a moment but I'm full aware of the upcoming new world order. I was told about it when I was a child, by my father. Remember reading the cryptic verses in Revelation. I feel as though it is right around the corner. I don't have time to watch now, but I promise I will when I get back. Hopefully this bumps it up so someone else can learn about it.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I was looking at the whole question of the "Seat of Satan" in the this thread;

Letters to the Seven Churches

There are various theories about what the "seat" actually was. I see the speaker in your videos goes for the "altar of Zeus" theory. In my mind, the crucial point is that Satan in Revelation is the source of persecution, so a more likely candidate is the centre of the persecuting power- i.e. probably the Temple dedicated to Augustus and Rome.

In any case, I think it is not really about a physical place or object, but about the fact of authority (being used for the persecution of the Christian church)

[edit on 12-7-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
I was looking at the whole question of the "Seat of Satan" in the this thread;

Letters to the Seven Churches

There are various theories about what the "seat" actually was. I see the speaker in your videos goes for the "altar of Zeus" theory. In my mind, the crucial point is that Satan in Revelation is the source of persecution, so a more likely candidate is the centre of the persecuting power- i.e. probably the Temple dedicated to Augustus and Rome.

In any case, I think it is not really about a physical place or object, but about the fact of authority (being used for the persecution of the Christian church)

[edit on 12-7-2010 by DISRAELI]

i know some people that believe that its all spiritual...the mark..the antichrist..etc..that non of it is physical anymore...but i think there has to be both physical and spiritual manifestation of it all.....this video does a good job of showing that the EU is the center of it all.....

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
bump....people need to see this. maybe if i embed the videos it'll get more views

NWO - Seat of Satan - Revived Roman Empire

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Funkydung]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Funkydung]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
Revived Roman Empire

Thank for the info.

Rome has never gone away.

Whether of not you believe in the new testament writings the messages are still pretty clear.

The Romans and the Pharisees traded a murderer for a savior. The people chose this and the PTB of the time set the stage.

The power has never shifted and the empire simply put up an "under new management" sign when they headed west into both Americas.

Until we realize that cain and abel is about the base self destroying the spiritual self we cannot understand the brother's keeper question.

People fight for Facebook but let humans suffer. We deserve the punishment we are getting.

new topics

top topics

join