It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Resurrection" & 'Rebirth'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but just as the Sadducees were wrong so are you.

You are only calling it metaphysical nonsense because you have yet to experience the true power of God, which is the Messiah resurrected inside of YOU. This is the true teaching of Jesus. He is the Messiah, the Son of God. Once inside you, he is known as the Son of Man, man-child of the true church in Revelations, the son born to us in Isaiah....

It is the same power of God at work, as from days gone by. The prophets of old all had the Son of Man/Son of God in them. King David had him too (the LORD said to my Lord). Jesus is the spirit of prophecy and AFTER this birthing process takes place (baptism of the Holy Spirit to modern day christians/bridal chamber to the gnostics) he teaches, shows you things yet to come and brings things into remembrance.

You are basing your interpretation of Jesus saying 'you must be born again' on things you have read. I'm coming at it from experience. The only conspiracy here is the one you've concocted in your mind. To get to the truth you must start looking at the words in a spiritual sense. The text is a Jewish teaching and needs to be approached that way. Four ways to interpret: literal, hinting at something more, allegorical, and secret.

A lot of people have the literal and allegorical stuff down, but need to really work on the things that hint at something more and the secret mystical stuff.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
I'm sorry, but just as the Sadducees were wrong so are you.

You are only calling it metaphysical nonsense because you have yet to experience the true power of God, which is the Messiah resurrected inside of YOU. This is the true teaching of Jesus. He is the Messiah, the Son of God. Once inside you, he is known as the Son of Man, man-child of the true church in Revelations, the son born to us in Isaiah....

It is the same power of God at work, as from days gone by. The prophets of old all had the Son of Man/Son of God in them. King David had him too (the LORD said to my Lord). Jesus is the spirit of prophecy and AFTER this birthing process takes place (baptism of the Holy Spirit to modern day christians/bridal chamber to the gnostics) he teaches, shows you things yet to come and brings things into remembrance.

You are basing your interpretation of Jesus saying 'you must be born again' on things you have read. I'm coming at it from experience. The only conspiracy here is the one you've concocted in your mind. To get to the truth you must start looking at the words in a spiritual sense. The text is a Jewish teaching and needs to be approached that way. Four ways to interpret: literal, hinting at something more, allegorical, and secret.

A lot of people have the literal and allegorical stuff down, but need to really work on the things that hint at something more and the secret mystical stuff.

Well, Einstein would not argue with an 8th grader about either the Special or the General Theory of Relativity.

So I am not going to argue with you.

I suggest you read and watch the videos on my website with regards to, especially, the unsealing of the Seven Seals in the Revelation of John.

after-the-false-peace.blogspot.com...

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Well, Einstein would not argue with an 8th grader about either the Special or the General Theory of Relativity.

So I am not going to argue with you.

I suggest you read and watch the videos on my website with regards to, especially, the unsealing of the Seven Seals in the Revelation of John.

Michael Cecil

Matthew 24:4
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

1 Corinthians 3:18
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

Sadly you are deceived, and are deceiving.

You mix and match bits and pieces from everywhere, discarding what suits not and endorsing what does suit you. And moreso, you have not love, nor humility. I cannot accept you as anything but deception.

You make really good points, but as above, you clearly don't have the spirit in you, and as such, have nothing for me to learn. Thanks for sharing your blog.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I am not going to waste my time explaining in detail the Revelations I have received, in addition to the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection", to those Christians who have been seduced by the whorishness of Roman idolatry (such as the deification of Jesus); or to those Jews, Christians and Muslims who have been seduced by both the whorishness of the pagan Egyptian religion (the doctrine of a physical raising of a dead body from the grave) and the whorishness of metaphysical philosophy [the existence of a metaphysical 'soul' which is either 'reincarnated' (Greek and Hindu metaphysics) or exists in a metaphysical 'heaven' or 'hell' (Egyptian metaphysics)].

All of that is dealt with on my web site under the subject of the Opening of the Third Seal (Feminine and Masculine Aspects):

Rather, I would like to turn instead to all of the people who would likely be unemployed were the Truth about the "resurrection" to be made public. In other words, every assertion that there is a physical raising of a dead body from the grave--and that Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed did not teach the "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'--is specifically for the purpose of preserving the economic interests of the following people:

1) there are thousands of Jewish, Christian and Muslim academic theologians (and their secretaries)--and tens of thousands of clergy, and their secretaries--who are presently employed teaching lies about the Doctrine of "resurrection". Very few would be willing to pay for their lies once the Truth is made known. And, since 'publish or perish' is the rule for academic theologians, there are any number of religious journals, general circulation religious magazines and newspapers, and book publishers whose circulation and purchases could be expected to drop significantly.

2) there are at least dozens of Christian television evangelist companies--like the Christian Broadcasting Network, Jack Van Impe Ministries, John Hagee, Rod Parlsey, Charles Stanley, Crystal Cathedral, etc. etc. etc. (with their hundreds of employees) who, quite likely, would see their 'donations' drop significantly.

3) the weapons manufacturers sell at least billions of dollars of weapons each year for the purpose of waging wars between and among Jews, Christians and Muslims. Were it to be clearly understood that all of these wars are based upon the lies of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim theologians--whereas the fundamental purpose of the Revelations received by Moses, Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed is the attainment of Peace on this planet--there would likely be a very sharp reduction in the marketability of such weapons.

4) the funeral industry in the Western, Judaeo-Christian society is largely a result of the belief in the physical raising of a dead body from the grave; without which doctrine, cremation would become much more widespread.

All of this, of course, is merely the first stage of the publicizing of the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection". In addition, there are music companies who sell music in support of the metaphysical idolatries of the different religions; and who knows how many groups of other supporting actors, whose economic survival would also be threatened by the publicizing of the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection".

So, the choice is between preserving these economic interests, or initiating a war with Iran in which hundreds of millions or billions of people are slaughtered.

I've known this for almost 23 years.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Just a few words about Paul, the silencing of heretics and deception:

Paul was a murderer.

He murdered the original followers of Jesus.

Even the Christians acknowledge that.

What the Christians do not acknowledge is that the doctrinal reason why he murdered the followers of Jesus is because they taught a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' in opposition to the Pharisaical doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave.

And, in James, the Brother of Jesus, Robert Eisenman suggests that Paul may very well have been directly responsible for murdering James.

But the Christians don't care that Paul murdered the original followers of Jesus.

They would rather take the word of a MURDERER than the statements found in the Treatise on Resurrection or the Gospel of Thomas (who, by the way, was also murdered for teaching the Doctrine Jesus taught).

There are only two ways of silencing those who have taught the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection": 1) like Paul silenced the original followers of Jesus; and like the Roman church slaughtered tens of thousands of Albigensians for teaching a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' as was taught by Jesus; and, 2) through the censorship by the media.

There is a book entitled Massacre at Montsegur (written by Green in 1954 as I recall), in which there is an account of the tens of thousands of Albigensians who were slaughtered by the French political-military officials at the behest of the Roman church for teaching a doctrine of 'reincarnation'.

The word 'reincarnation' had to be used in that book because, if the statement had been made, instead, that the Albigensians taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' it may very well have 'raised from the dead' the Albigensian 'heresy' itself.

The Dominican friars who were sent by the Roman church to debate the Albigensians were regularly trounced. They had no understanding whatsoever of the Revelations received by Jesus. Thus, violence was the only effective recourse for the Roman church; just like Paul against the Gnostics. Violence and the destruction of the writings of the Albigensians--just like an unsuccessful attempt was made to destroy the writings found at Nag Hammadi.

And, with regards to deception: those are deceived who have chosen to follow the words of the Pharisee (remember the Pharisees? they are the ones who needed Jesus to be eliminated) and murderer Paul.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The mainstream print and broadcast media, including the publishers of books, journals, magazines and newspapers, secular and religious radio and television programming; and the 'alternative' and Internet print and broadcasting media--all of which is symbolized in Revelations 12 as the "dragon"--are intentionally propagating a Satanic religious duality specifically for the purpose of inciting a genocidal conflict between Jews, Christians and Muslims.

Example 1:

Many years ago, Mel Gibson produced a movie entitled The Passion of the Christ, whereupon the media was deluged with only two 'allowable' points of view: 1) the Jewish perspective that the movie was "anti-Semitic"; and, 2) the Christian perspective that the crucifixion was necessary for the 'vicarious atonement' for the "sins of man". The third perspective was relentlessly and viciously ignored and censored as being too 'controversial':

That Jesus was crucified not in "vicarious atonement" for any 'sins of men'; but because he taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' in opposition to both the Sadducees and the Pharisees. Such a perspective raised the very serious possibility that both the Jewish religious 'authorities' and the Christian religious 'authorities' had completely missed the point of the crucifixion altogether; with, of course, quite serious implications for the validity of their teaching; and, by implication, their economic survival. That censorship continues to this day.

Example 2:

According to the most 'radical' of The Powers That Be 'alternative' websites on the Internet--all of whom, by the way, insist that they are the most lethal of the enemies of, guess who, The Powers That Be--there are only two Jewish religious perspectives on the conflict in the Middle East:

1) The Jewish-Zionist perspective; and, 2) the anti-Zionist Jewish perspective of those of the Neturei Karta, for example. The Zionist Jewish perspective is more or less parallel to the position taken by the Sadducees at the time of Jesus; whereas the anti-Zionist perspective is more or less parallel to the position taken by the Pharisees at the time of Jesus.

But neither the Zionists, obviously, nor the anti-Zionists, surprisingly, are at all interested in the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection". Both the Zionists and the anti-Zionists categorically deny that the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" would be at all helpful in resolving the religious-political conflicts in the Middle East.

I know.

I've tried for many, many, many years; and they are absolutely uninterested.

Translation: "The more things change, the more they stay the same".

The societal discourse on the conflict in the Middle East is an almost exclusively political-economic-military discourse; and, when it is not that kind of a discourse, it is a dualistic religious discourse, whose only possible outcome is the further intensification and exacerbation of division, conflict and violence...

Which sort of reminds me of the witlessness of Judas in Jesus Christ, Superstar:

"If you'd come today you could have reached the whole nation
Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication."

Not a snow-flake's chance in hell.

"r$$$$.com"--a major organ of TPTB--would much prefer publishing a reverse speech analysis of Paris Hilton's statement when she was released from jail than a reversed speech analysis of Jesus' reply to the Sadducees about the "resurrection".

I've tried.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

You seem to be taking the long road to tell a story and finding pictular goals to achieve thoughts

It;s like an overly long history lesson about people in the past, history is mostly one side and full of conditions and concepts politics agendas

Your trying to make a point with Jesus about rebirth vs reamination

how does this effect us currently, being an life after death experiencer I know what your referencing.

The problem with religion is it's an old script, yes Jesus did it best classic for the time period, but there have also been other's since jesus and will continue as people have experiences with God today as in NDE's LAD's and STE's

As in todays usage The modern Jesus has to also embrace science into the formula, which the old Jesus did not have too, the old Jesus was fighting the cruption of mainstream churches Religions and Capitalism for that time period.

There is a 2000 year gap and alot has transpired, You can not bring the old Jesus into this era and make it functional. People of today common people are really not going to relate to a mustard seed and a rake?

Yes there are classic teachers from the past but it's trying to pry them out from the dogma of the religion has injected them to represent, this is why your attempts fail.

Your always going to find ignorant in ignorances, you have to address that fisrt, the root of 2000 year blunderance in and of history, your not going to lead the horses to water and they will drink.
Human observation is truth has been since we made wisdom into words

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr20121221

how does this effect us currently, being an life after death experiencer I know what your referencing.

"How does this effect (sic) us currently?"

I would suggest that you read the other notes I have written on this and other threads; and see the information on my web site.

The ultimate consequence of the lies about the Doctrine of "resurrection" will be the initiation of a war with Iran and a war over Jerusalem in which hundreds of millions or billions of people will die.

It is the lies about the Doctrine of "resurrection" which are at the foundation of all of the theological-political conflicts between and among Jews, Christians and Muslims. Those lies form the basis of the projection of evil upon "the other", which is the necessary precursor to the 'justification' of genocidal violence.

Not sure how much more time I will have to educate people to this reality.

Every indication is that it it already too late.

So maybe I am not even talking to people in the current time frame at all. Maybe what I am saying will be understood only by the survivors.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I am not going to start two separate threads about a "Rapture" conspiracy or a "return of Jesus ('riding a white horse out of the sky') conspiracy" because both of these "lesser included conspiracies" are a part of the general conspiracy censoring and suppressing the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'; the general purpose of which is to preserve the economic interests of, primarily, the Christian religious establishment; but, also, the wealth, the pensions, the health insurance, the power and the prestige of tens of thousands of mostly Christian religious 'authorities' and theologians.

The 'Rapture' is a Satanic doctrine and florid delusion by which born again and again and again and again Christians--who, quite obviously, have no memories of being born again and again and again; and, just as obviously, no memories of having died again and again and again (as is an element of the revelation of the memories of previous lives)--believe that they will be 'removed from the earth' prior to the eruption of the "time of trouble" Prophesied by Daniel. And, while the origin of such a Satanic doctrine is the contradiction of the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection", some of the terminology used to describe the 'Rapture' sounds like it has been expropriated from descriptions of the Vision of the "Son of man".

The Satanic doctrine and florid delusion that Jesus will return by 'riding a white horse out of the sky', however, is a much more specific contradiction of the Doctrine of "resurrection" in that 'rebirth' was the way in which Elijah and John the Baptist have already returned in the person of Mohammed.

In addition, I have the sneaking suspicion that many Christian religious 'authorities' know damn well that Jesus will not return riding a white horse out of the sky. Rather, they are teaching such a Satanic doctrine because they know that people are willing to pay for the comfort provided by such a witless doctrine...

And, in any case, if it were to be known that Jesus returned tomorrow, they would be out of a job.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Originally posted by mr20121221

"How does this effect (sic) us currently?"

I would suggest that you read the other notes I have written on this and other threads; and see the information on my web site.

The ultimate consequence of the lies about the Doctrine of "resurrection" will be the initiation of a war with Iran and a war over Jerusalem in which hundreds of millions or billions of people will die.

It is the lies about the Doctrine of "resurrection" which are at the foundation of all of the theological-political conflicts between and among Jews, Christians and Muslims. Those lies form the basis of the projection of evil upon "the other", which is the necessary precursor to the 'justification' of genocidal violence.

Not sure how much more time I will have to educate people to this reality.

Every indication is that it it already too late.

So maybe I am not even talking to people in the current time frame at all. Maybe what I am saying will be understood only by the survivors.

Michael Cecil

The millions/possibly billions of people that will die, will it be by nuclear war?
How do the protagonists plan to survive this "end of days" scenario?
I have no problem believing what you are proposing, you have clearly spent a long time researching the issue and these days Ive learned anything I previously have thought to be not unbelievable clearly is.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Michael

After viewing your (intriguing & informative) blog, it appears as though after every post you claim that you carry the memories of the Archangel Michael. Along with this you claim that your wife Elizabeth happened to have been Elijah, John the Baptist and Mohammed in previous lives, and that several of your friends/family/acquaintances happened to have been several of the apostles appointed by Jesus in their past lives.

Could you please explain how this has come to be? Were they truly these people in previous lives, or have they been given to carry their memories?

I look forward to your reply.

Remus

[edit on 20-7-2010 by RemusUK]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join