It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Resurrection" & 'Rebirth'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The Censorship of the "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'

This thread will be about the Granddaddy of all religious conspiracies; a conspiracy which has been maintained for more than 2500 years; a conspiracy involving at least tens of thousands of religious 'authorities'; a conspiracy which has already resulted in the death of millions of humans; and a conspiracy which is now pushing this civilization into the horrors of the coming "time of trouble" Prophesied in Daniel 12:1.

That conspiracy is the denial that a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' is implied in the Torah; and that the Doctrine of "resurrection" was taught by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed as not the Pharisaical doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave (for which Jesus and his followers had to be eliminated by both the Jewish and, then, the Christian religious establishments); but, rather, as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

It was for teaching the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' that Jesus was hated by the Sadducees, who denied the "resurrection" altogether; and by the Pharisees, who misinterpreted it as the doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave.

Christian theology was then formulated by the Pharisee Paul in specific contradiction of the Teaching of Jesus on the "resurrection"; which lead to the slaughter of tens of thousands of Albigensians in southern France by the Roman church approximately 800 years ago for teaching the Doctrine of 'Rebirth' that Jesus taught.

That same Pharisee-Pauline-Christian theology then led directly to the slaughter of millions of Jews during the Holocaust; and, at this very moment, threatens a civilization-annihilating genocidal conflict over Jerusalem and/or Iran's nuclear enrichment program.

This conspiracy is also involved in the categorical disregard of the documents found at Nag Hammadi as well as the media circus/dog and pony show referred to as the "Dead Sea Scrolls 'scandal'" of the early 1990s.

More notes to follow Insh'allah.

I suggest anyone interested in this topic first read all of the messages and watch the videos tapes on the 3 pages beginning at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Michael Cecil

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Michael Cecil]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I would argue that the conspiracy with regards to the censorship of the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" is, hands down, the most important conspiracy in the world today; vastly more important than, literally, any other conspiracy mentioned on this web site.

Why?

Because it is specifically this conspiracy, rather than any of the other conspiracies combined, which is pushing this civilization into the horrors of the coming "time of trouble" Prophesied by Daniel. And, when that happens, there will be little concern at all for the other conspiracies.

Although I do acknowledge that there are other quite serious conspiracies considered by different threads on this web site, certainly the most critical factor in determining the seriousness of a conspiracy is the length of time that the conspiracy has been maintained.

And not one of any of the other conspiracies on this web site comes even close to the length of time that the conspiracy concerning the "resurrection of the dead" has been maintained.

2500 hundred years.

Two thousand and five hundred years.

Hundreds of years even before the arrival of Jesus.

And yet, the typical reaction when being informed of such a conspiracy is that it is either simply not possible or not in any way important as compared to any number of short-term--merely a few years, decades or hundreds of years--political-economic conspiracies.

Secularists, humanists, scientists, evolutionists and atheists, for example, operate under the rubric of 'what they don't know won't hurt them'.

They quite seriously believe that, because they don't believe in the nonsense of religion, they will never suffer the consequences of the actions of religious lunatics; which is like saying that they won't die in any nuclear explosions because they don't really understand Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity.

Similarly, the religionists quite seriously believe that, because they consider anyone with a different understanding of the "resurrection" to be either 'possessed by demons', 'heretics', 'infidels', or 'in league with Satan', that, too, will protect them from the consequences of this not merely theological error, but Big Lie.

Of course, by the time the secularists and the religionists realize that that is not the case...

It will be too late.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
This is a great thread, flagged. Not sure what to add though.

All the "bad guys" follow sun worship, so rebirth etc is a major aspect of this. But deeper than that, there is an age old fascination with rebirth that spawned mummification, from as long ago as 20 000 years (!)

There is a lot of psycho-analytical stuff about rebirth too, in the sense of initiations from around the world, and the importace to the psyche.

Your point on the christians being persecuted for specifically this doctrine is telling, especially considering it is the central tenet of the christian faith, ie, being re-born into God. I've heard christians being called re-borns many times before.

There's something about the antagonism displayed that suggests ou are right, so much so that we're carrying "baggage" about the entire concept.

Please carry on ... i'm sure you'll he more to add on this

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
This is a great thread, flagged. Not sure what to add though.

All the "bad guys" follow sun worship, so rebirth etc is a major aspect of this. But deeper than that, there is an age old fascination with rebirth that spawned mummification, from as long ago as 20 000 years (!)

There is a lot of psycho-analytical stuff about rebirth too, in the sense of initiations from around the world, and the importace to the psyche.

Your point on the christians being persecuted for specifically this doctrine is telling, especially considering it is the central tenet of the christian faith, ie, being re-born into God. I've heard christians being called re-borns many times before.

There's something about the antagonism displayed that suggests ou are right, so much so that we're carrying "baggage" about the entire concept.

Please carry on ... i'm sure you'll he more to add on this

The whole question of mummification is precisely at the opposite end of the spectrum as the Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

The rationale for mummification has something to do with dreaming, as I understand it. It is thought that the 'spirit' of a person escapes the body when he or she is sleeping. Death is then thought to be similar to a longer sleep; and it is suggested that the 'spirit' will again come back to animate that body. All of this is metaphysical nonsense.

This is why the Pharisaical-Christian doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave is based upon the pagan Egyptian (mummification) religion.

And that is why the Pharisees wanted Jesus dead; for Teaching a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' rather than the 'Egyptian' doctrine of a physical raising of a dead body.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I disagree.

Why bother mummyfying someone, UNLESS the body will be used again?

Mummification IMHO is proof that they did believe that after death ... something. One of those uniquely human ideas.

But from the same era we find initiation rites that are practiced up until toda, most notably i guess is the freemason rite. The one where they "die" and are brought blindfold into the circle.

Also IMHO, this is the only reason freemasonry still attracts adherents, because of the NECESSITY of this death and rebirth to our collective minds.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I disagree.

Why bother mummyfying someone, UNLESS the body will be used again?

Well, of course, but that is not what Isaiah or Daniel or Malachi, Jesus or Mohammed meant when they talked about "resurrection".

What do Buddhists and Hindus care for the physical body?

They believe that people will be 'reborn' in other bodies, so they cremate bodies without any concern at all.

But the Roman church is quite different.

It was only comparatively recently, probably within the past 20 years, that the Roman church even allowed cremation of Christians.

For what reason?

Where will the physical body be for re-constitution and re-animation at the time of the "general resurrection"?

And, of course, there is a multi-billion dollar funeral industry that is also based more or less directly upon the pagan Egyptian-Pharisee-Christian doctrine of a physical resurrection.

So, quite obviously, there are many multi-billion dollar economic interests which mediate against the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" being publicized.

And it is the attempts to preserve these economic interests through censorship of the Truth which is pushing this civilization towards annihilation.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Excellent points.

But the bible states very clearly that any resurection would NOT be with our current (frail) bodies, but new bodies.

www.crossroad.to...www.crossroad.to... /contents/new_bodies.htm

A fairly good summation of biblical literature on the "new bodies".

It's the older sun worshipping cults that place any faith in the physical body. I think the buddhists took it one step further by saying that we get a new body, as a child again, a large step forward from the old body being re-animated after death, along with whatever worldly good are enshrined with the dead guy?

Following my own logic, the concept of a new "spiritual" body and NO re-incarnation would have followed after that, as an updated version.

perhaps

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Original Christianity embraces both Resurrection and Rebirth.

Jesus was resurrected on the morning of the the third day...
...and all those gathered at the the first post-resurrection Penetcost...
...were 'quickened' by the Spirit...
...which was rebirth.

It is not an either/or.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Excellent points. Following my own logic, the concept of a new "spiritual" body and NO re-incarnation would have followed after that, as an updated version.

perhaps

No. New "spiritual" body still comes under the realm of metaphysical nonsense.

You appear to be still trying to twist the words of Jesus into something that they do not say.

I am specifically not saying "re-incarnation"; because there is no "thing"--that is, no metaphysical entity like a "soul"--that can enter into another physical body. That is Greek metaphysics. Not the Teaching of Jesus.

I use the word 'Rebirth' and I even put that in half quotation marks because it is not precisely accurate.

What is absolutely certain is that, in his reply to the Sadducees, Jesus explained in figurative language the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

Period.

Now, what you want to call that is something else entirely.

In the Easter, 1990 edition of L'Osservatore Romano, the Vatican newspaper, the Roman church put the revelation of the memories of previous lives in the category of "demonic possession" (I am quoting here.)

So, you have to decide whether to believe the Vatican...

Who says that Jesus was "possessed by demons" when he received the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

Or you have to believe what Jesus taught.

There is no 'middle' ground; as is stated very clearly in the Message to the Seventh Church in the Revelation of John.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Original Christianity embraces both Resurrection and Rebirth.

Jesus was resurrected on the morning of the the third day...
...and all those gathered at the the first post-resurrection Penetcost...
...were 'quickened' by the Spirit...
...which was rebirth.

It is not an either/or.

It is an either/or.

One cannot believe in the physical raising of a dead body from the grave as defined by Christian theology and the Doctrine of "resurrection" as taught by Jesus.

That is merely a part of the Big Lie that Christian theology has been propagating over the past almost 2000 years.

That resulted quite directly in the Holocaust--the argument for which is somewhat lengthy.

If it were permissible for people to claim to follow Jesus and believe in a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' there would have been no reason for Paul to murder the original followers of Jesus; nor would there have been any reason for the Roman church to slaughter tens of thousands of Albigensians for teaching the Doctrine of 'Rebirth' taught by Jesus--and destroying their writings.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I assure you i would not intentionaly twist anything that is biblical.

I'm not staying with you on 2 points:

What DID Jesus say about new bodies?

What did Jesus say about re-incarnation?

And no, i would not believe the vatican on anything.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

So it is with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable, what is raised is imperishable. It is sown in dishonour, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. It is sown a physical body, it is raised a spiritual body.

1 Corinthians 15

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I assure you i would not intentionaly twist anything that is biblical.

I'm not staying with you on 2 points:

What DID Jesus say about new bodies?

What did Jesus say about re-incarnation?

And no, i would not believe the vatican on anything.

First of all, Sir, the term "biblical" does not really mean too much to me.

Jesus told the Truth; Paul lied; and the words of both of them are in the Bible.

Jesus said nothing about 'reincarnation'. He said twice that John was Elijah. And he explained the "resurrection" to the Sadducees as including the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

We can go over that reply if you want. I have studied it for more than 32 years.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

So it is with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable, what is raised is imperishable. It is sown in dishonour, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. It is sown a physical body, it is raised a spiritual body.

1 Corinthians 15

The term "spiritual body" is pagan Greek metaphysical nonsense.

Paul swallowed hook line and sinker the doctrines of metaphysical philosophy.

He had no appreciation for the Revelation of the "resurrection"--which, by the way, also includes the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7) and the consciousness of man at the Moment of Creation (Genesis 1:27)--which is the meaning of the term "spiritual resurrection" in the Treatise On Resurrection found at Nag Hammadi.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm sorry. I don't follow your arguments at all.

Perhaps you could be clearer as to the gist of what you are trying to show? Certainly novel ideas, but you seem to include a lot of assumptions/facts i don't share.

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Great thread, star and flag. I started a similar one a few days ago, here, but the fundies jumped all over it it and it went the way of many good threads in here. This doctrine came to be a very long time ago, and the plain fact is, we all are in a cycle of birth/death/rebirth and there seems no real end to it. The religious types will have you believe you have but one life to do what they say, follow their particular deception of God, and perform in a blood ritual to seal the deal, or you go straight to a place they invented also. I have become aware of machinery of some kind that controls all of this, machinery built a very long time ago by a long dead being. Certain ETs learned how to operate the machinery, and began to use it, so that our soul material could be harvested and used for some unknown purpose, a purpose this writer tends to think is sinister in nature. The material our souls are made of is pure energy, creative energy, and the sooner we come to see that the better off we will be.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Perhaps you could be clearer as to the gist of what you are trying to show? Certainly novel ideas, but you seem to include a lot of assumptions/facts i don't share.

peace

Jesus was right.

Paul was wrong.

That's the gist of it.

The doctrines of Paul are metaphysical philosophy similar to the Egyptian religion; none of which doctrines are in the Torah, the Prophets, the Gospels or the Koran.

The doctrines of Paul resulted in several hundreds of years of Christian anti-Semitism (slaughtering tens or hundreds of thousands of Jews and Muslims through the Crusades, etc) culminating in the Holocaust and the slaughter of millions more Jews.

Paul said that there is a metaphysical 'soul' which will go to either 'heaven' or 'hell' after death; that the death of Jesus was a 'vicarious atonement' for the sins of man (another pagan doctrine); and that, if you believe in Jesus, you will go to 'heaven' after you die.

All of this nonsense originates in the DISinterpretation of the Doctrine of "resurrection".

Jesus taught to observe the Law and that the "resurrection" is 'Rebirth'. He had nothing to say about either any metaphysical 'soul' or a metaphysical 'heaven' and 'hell' except by way of stories not to be taken literally.

When he talks about "angels in heaven", these are not metaphysical entities in any metaphysical space; they are actual memories of previous lives. And, when people receive these memories, they realize that they will 'never die'. They will be 'reborn' physically to live another life. This is why John the Baptist was Elijah and, later, Mohammed; and why Malachi said the Elijah would return. And when people receive the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7)--this is an actual MEMORY--they will understand that they are "the children of the resurrection" and "sons of God" (plural).

This is what Isaiah meant by the phrase: "I seal this Revelation in the heart of my disciples."--the Revelation of the "resurrection" occurring in the heart.

This is why some of the followers of Jesus received the revelation of the memories of previous lives when their hearts were crushed at the time of the crucifixion of Jesus, as described figuratively in Matthew 27:52.

This is why Paul murdered the original followers of Jesus, for teaching the Doctrine of 'Rebirth' rather than the doctrine of a physical raising of a dead body from the grave.

Briefly, everything you think you know about the Teaching of Jesus has been filtered through the pagan metaphysical philosophy of Paul.

Start with the understanding that Jesus taught a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' and that the "road to life is narrow". The hundreds of millions of followers of Paul is on its face evidence that Paul did not know anything about the narrow "road to life".

You might want to read some of the notes and watch the videos in the thread I started on the Introductions forum, a link to which is in the first message of this thread.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Well of coarse Jesus was an experiencer and the power WTO or what ever they call themselves decieved the many including even now. It's the hand that constantly feeds itself. It's is going to collaspe soon, from the very collaspe that is there's, listening is an art, be prepared to move without hesitation you will get what you need. when you need it.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

peace

Perhaps it would be helpful if you read the messages and view the videos that were a part of my original 22 posts on my Introduction thread at the three pages beginning at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then, after reading that information and watching the videos--and only then--if you need additional information about what I am saying or who precisely it is you are talking to, I suggest you look at my web page at:

after-the-false-peace.blogspot.com...

If you try to read my web page without first reading the other information I have written and viewing the videos, it is highly unlikely that you will understand what I am saying.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well, it appears that there is a continuing failure or refusal to recognize the significance of what I am talking about here; particularly with regards to the Prophesied violence and horrors of the coming "time of trouble".

So let me try this:

The misinterpretation of the Doctrine of "resurrection" is directly responsible for the conflicts and violence between Jews, Christians and Muslims. And, in the Koran, Mohammed states very clearly that he is against divisions in religion.

Those divisions are the basis of the projecting of evil from one group of people upon the others. And the projection of evil is the source of violence.

On the one hand, all of these religions claim to be religions of Peace; and, yet, when there are horrors of one kind or another in the Middle East, there is also one or another variety of a theological conflict.

The typical response to this is to conclude that all conflicts are fundamentally political rather than religious; which, of course, absolutely and immediately absolves all religious 'authorities' of the responsibility for having turned the Revelations of Moses, the prophets, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed upside down.

It is the theologians who provide the theological 'justification' for political violence between one group of believers and the other; and, without that purported theological 'justification', the willingness to engage in violence would be orders of magnitude much less.

And, it is at this point that the media becomes involved in preserving the economic interests of the religious 'authorities', realizing that, if the Truth were ever to get out that these religious 'authorities' had completely and demonically perverted the Revelations that they claim to believe it, the future economic survival of that religious system would be put into serious jeopardy.

So this is the issue:

The Truth about the "resurrection" is being suppressed by the media in order to preserve the jobs, the wealth, the prestige and the power of the monotheistic religious establishment--Jewish, Christian and Muslim.

And, at the same time, it is the lies of the religious 'authorities' that are providing a purported 'justification' for the genocide of believers in the other religions.

The censorship of the Truth about the "resurrection" has already resulted in the slaughter of millions of Jews during the Holocaust; shortly after which the Nag Hammadi Codices and then the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, which demonstrated the degree to which the official Christian and then Jewish religious establishments had turned the Revelations upside down.

Unless this lesson is learned--quickly and massively--this same Big Lie will result in the slaughter of more humans than has yet been experienced by human civilization.

That is the meaning of the statement in Daniel 12:1 with regards to a "time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation."

Now, the people on this website and this forum can continue to ignore and disregard the significance of this religious conspiracy.

But it will NOT go away for that reason.

It will end up biting you in the hind quarters even if you don't believe in religion at all.

Michael Cecil

top topics

<<   2 >>

join