It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics & Debunkers must be Misinformation Agents. What other explanation exists?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Greetings & Salutations,

"I believe that these extra-terrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets... Most astronauts were reluctant to discuss UFOs."
-- Major Gordon Cooper, astronaut, testifying under oath to the United Nations.

"I believe that these extra-terrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets... Most astronauts were reluctant to discuss UFOs."

Debate with Skeptics & Debunkers on ATS??
WHY BOTHER AT ALL?

If the Skeptics and Debunkers won't believe astronauts testifying under oath to the United Nations about their encounters with ufos in space, then the skeptics & debunkers are not going to believe any ATSers hiding their identity behind their avatars.

If ASTRONAUTS under Oath at the United Nations are not considered credible to the Skeptics & Debunkers, then no ATSer is either!!!!
If ASTRONAUTS under Oath at the United Nations are not considered credible to the Skeptics & Debunkers, then no ATSer is either!!!!

If ASTRONAUTS

TESTIFYING UNDER

OATH to the

UNITED NATIONS

are not

Credible according

to the Skeptics

& Debunkers,

then NO ATSers

are EITHER!!!!!

If ASTRONAUTS

under Oath

at the

United Nations

are not

considered credible

to the Skeptics

& Debunkers,

then no ATSer

is either!!!!

Walter Schirra’s quote about Walter Schirra’s coded transmissions from aboard Mercury 8

"I think that Walter Schirra aboard Mercury 8 was the first of the astronauts to use the code name 'Santa Claus' to indicate the presence of flying saucers next to space capsules. However, his announcements were barely noticed by the general public.”
-- Pilot Walter Schirra

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Skeptics & Debunkers are Misinformation Agents who want to prove to all others that the most credible people in the world are liars who are not to be trusted.

There is no other logical explanation.

What other explanation exists? Why would they be here unless they think the best of the best are untrustworthy liars?

What other explanation exists?

Thanks,
ET

edited to add:

if pictures are worth a thousand words, then what percentage of those words belong to the skeptics, debunkers, disbelievers & misinformation agents?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Dumb people & those who cant accept realities.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
do aliens exist? yes

are they here? we dont have any type of proof

will a video or a picture ever prove that? no, this is the internet/computing era my friend

so, I dont see the point in your thread

debunkers? come on, you dont need to be a debunker to see that most content is fake

misinformation agents? well, they are not needed, there are so many videos and pictures from misinformed people, posting planes, helicopters as if they were aliens, that they really dont need to do anything to destroy ufology

yes, CREDIBLE and TRAINED witness are the only thing in the ufology that makes sense, so, if I did study UFOs, I would focus on that, instead of media.

[edit on 11/7/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'd like an explanation for the unnecessary repetition in the OP's post please.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Skeptics & Debunkers are Misinformation Agents who want to prove to all others that the most credible people in the world are liars who are not to be trusted.

I'm a skeptic. I didn't use to be, until I joined ATS.

I'm not out to prove anybody is a liar, I'm out to find out the truth from these credible people who still have nothing to offer other than their words, even if given under oath.

I don't trust anybody by the way. I don't care who they are!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Very old saying, Mediocre mind's have always given or at least tried to give the thinking Man a hard time but always fail, thoes who have the eyes to see will see an those who have the ears to hear will hear!
PS I bet some Mediocre minded Person will come on here now an give me a hard time just for saying this lol,peace....

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

When I first got here I accused someone of being a disinformer.
It involved the case of the 62 school children. I had seen the interviews and knew these kids were not hallucinating or having a mass hypnosis or hysteria or whatever this poster was alluding, and I got thrashed by believers and non believers alike...and Carl put me on his "ignore" list.

These people are a little weird like that.

We are discouraged from calling out disinformers or debunkers.
(though that is exactly what they are!)
Try to see them as smart folks casting a critical eye on the topic and offering valuable alternative views.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

This entire thread is just so you can bash us sceptics and debunkers. The inconvenient truth is ATS NEEDS! us debunkers and sceptics otherwise everyone one would be buying into every thread that’s on here. How can you “deny ignorance” without a debunker or sceptic like me to give an alternative view or prove your theory to be wrong.

ATS does not need misinformation agents our the members do that all by themselves. There must be government agents who come across this site and laugh at our pathetic attempts at speculating what is “really” going on .

Sorry but i cannot hate this thread anymore the repetition and huge letters only added to how annoying this thread is why did you do that.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

there are a lot of cases of mass hallucinations

in brazil recently, girls in a school were kind of mass panicking after a boy died and it worked like this: when one girl got desperate and pass out, a lot of them would do the same and some would tell that they were seeing him, and things like that

the reality is that, it is possible that it was something so strong happened in another level (energy) that a lot of children got affected by it

in this UFO case in africa ... I agree, the case is very cool and its very hard to try to explain

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Anyone in mind there jazz lol?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If you dont believe in God and US life style then you are Terrorist or something worse.

If you dont believe in other fairy tales then you are Misinformation Agent

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

sigh... we ask for evidence, in science people debate a subject, provide evidence, as the burden of proof is on the person with the claim. SKeptisism is a virtue, especially in the scientific community. De-bunking needs to be carried out to stop the frauds, charletons, people taking advantage of the gullable people without providing any evidence.

link   
EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS= NOT PROOF.

"I saw a dinosaur in the sky, and he was breathing fire".
If that comment was from an astronaut or a general, does it make it that much more credible?

Just because people of high rank 'witness' something, does not mean their eyes are any different from the rest of ours, meaning that it is just another STORY. Technicalities included.

Thats ALL WE HAVE- STORYS-and blurry photos.

Storys= not proof.
Proof= Actual PHYSICAL evidence.

Until we are shown PHYSICAL EVEIDENCE, it is just a story.

And arent some of you the same people who are the ones saying "Oh I cant wait for DISCLOSURE"?

What do you need 'disclosure' for if you already believe you already have proof?

I am a believer just like the next guy, I have seen things with MY OWN eyes, but to other people, its just a story. I dont expect them to think what I saw was proof.

And putting words in big letters does not make your case anymore legit.

- to answer your question about what other explanation exists?

Easy...People using their minds and common sense, not their beliefs and fantasies.

Im a skeptic, and a believer. I know that may be hard for some of you to understand, but just because you believe in something, and seen it with your own eyes, doesnt mean there arent people and agencies out there feeding you bad information. Even your own 'people'.

Edit- and its pretty sad that you had to make a thread out of oneof your other posts in the other thread. This is a typical 'bash those that dont agree with me' thread.

Edit-

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Common Good]

link   
In this day and age with computer technology and people looking for attention on the internet, it is so incredibly easy to fake a UFO picture and story.

I do believe that we are being visited by ET's, I just don't find internet pics and video as credible proof; as do most others here on ATS.

The testimonies of people like astronauts, as you said, is the best evidence.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

This entire thread is just so you can bash us sceptics and debunkers. The inconvenient truth is ATS NEEDS! us debunkers

Sorry but i cannot hate this thread anymore the repetition and huge letters only added to how annoying this thread is why did you do that.

Realy.. So your a debunker? Thanks for letting us all know what side your on... If your a skeptic then fine but a debunker is as bad as a pedo!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS= NOT PROOF.

"I saw a dinosaur in the sky, and he was breathing fire".
If that comment was from an astronaut or a general, does it make it that much more credible?

Just because people of high rank 'witness' something, does not mean their eyes are any different from the rest of ours, meaning that it is just another STORY. Technicalities included.

Thats ALL WE HAVE- STORYS-and blurry photos.

Storys= not proof.
Proof= Actual PHYSICAL evidence.

Until we are shown PHYSICAL EVEIDENCE, it is just a story.

And arent some of you the same people who are the ones saying "Oh I cant wait for DISCLOSURE"?

What do you need 'disclosure' for if you already believe you already have proof?

I am a believer just like the next guy, I have seen things with MY OWN eyes, but to other people, its just a story. I dont expect them to think what I saw was proof.

And putting words in big letters does not make your case anymore legit.

- to answer your question about what other explanation exists?

Easy...People using their minds and common sense, not their beliefs and fantasies.

Im a skeptic, and a believer. I know that may be hard for some of you to understand, but just because you believe in something, and seen it with your own eyes, doesnt mean there arent people and agencies out there feeding you bad information. Even your own 'people'.

I will say it yet agian.... If your granny was raped and murded and the only witness was a government agent, would you take that testimony? Of course you would so stop with the BS

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

What!
You cant be serious, how insulting is that. Your basically saying “you like to go research for the truth” so your as bad as a pedo. As a debunker i like to find a conspiracy then go find out if there is any truth in it, most of the time there is not. Denying the ignorance posting on ATS does not make me anything close to a pedo.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Master Shen long

What!
You cant be serious, how insulting is that. Your basically saying “you like to go research for the truth” so your as bad as a pedo. As a debunker i like to find a conspiracy then go find out if there is any truth in it, most of the time there is not. Denying the ignorance posting on ATS does not make me anything close to a pedo.

So your a skeptic and not a debunker.....?

Dude go check what a debunker is compaired to a skeptic. And yea debunkers are the scurge of humanity keeping us in a dark corner feeding us lies to justify their own ends.

I never said your a debunker... You did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join