It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I would highly recommend people on here to take a look at the Hidden hand interviews or research the bluebeam project. Cream led me to take a look at them and I must say some of it makes a lot of sense. Thank you Cream.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
...on the dark side of the moon there is a luminous neon light tiger.

why else would we go there

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Just because this is in the Gray area now doesn't mean that a lot of us aren't still waiting for more information, whether true or not I still find it interesting, and certain parts are probable for sure.

So don't think no one is watching still and not post your updated info you get from "Terry"

- Orange, BigOrange

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
From your discussions with Terry, can you give us any insight into the afterlife and beyond? Thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I need more to this story or whatever it be, I understand it is hard for you to smuggle some proof out but I mean anything a photo or anything that doesnt look stupidly fake is going to gain you a few more listeners.

This kind of reminds me of that 'dark knight' thread aboutn the guy who's mate was told by his dad that something would happen in 2011 or something so they all packed up in 2009 and walked out on civilisation and now apparently live somewhere in the wilderness or something.
They had no idea what they were running from but they took the guys word and left, apparently anyway.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hornum, why are you ignoring my posts? I asked you to provide a sketch of what the B craft looked like. If you can't even do that, how can any of us take you seriously?

You can't expect anyone here to believe what you say if you are unwilling to provide even the tiniest bit of evidence.

And you say you can't provide anything that will reveal your or your father's identity? Guess what, your IP address here is traceable. If this story were true, you'd already be locked up.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I have "ignored" a couple of people on this thread because they are rude and I don't have time for it. I will draw a picture in paint of the B. And just a quick one on IP address', there are ways around this! And I take precautions! Grow up and stop your angry ways you may find you will achieve more in life, you know who you are, you're lucky I saw your post while I was not logged in, this will not happen again. An apology via U2U would be nice, and I may reconsider my "Ignores"

[edit on 14-7-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zabby
I need more to this story or whatever it be, I understand it is hard for you to smuggle some proof out but I mean anything a photo or anything that doesnt look stupidly fake is going to gain you a few more listeners.

This kind of reminds me of that 'dark knight' thread aboutn the guy who's mate was told by his dad that something would happen in 2011 or something so they all packed up in 2009 and walked out on civilisation and now apparently live somewhere in the wilderness or something.
They had no idea what they were running from but they took the guys word and left, apparently anyway.

I don't recommend running away from anything in life. I am working on the evidence. Understand this, I don't see him until early next week so you will have to wait. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
I have "ignored" a couple of people on this thread because they are rude and I don't have time for it.

I was ignored as well, but I wasn't rude, I just suggested several ways that you could provide us with some proof other than just your word... Almost seems as if you don't want to provide anything more than stories from Terry, but possibly you just missed my post? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now though - until after your next visit with Terry...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommandoJoe

Originally posted by hornum
I have "ignored" a couple of people on this thread because they are rude and I don't have time for it.

I was ignored as well, but I wasn't rude, I just suggested several ways that you could provide us with some proof other than just your word... Almost seems as if you don't want to provide anything more than stories from Terry, but possibly you just missed my post? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now though - until after your next visit with Terry...

Commando Joe you are not on "Ignore". I'm sorry I must have missed your post, I will look for it now.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommandoJoe
Next time you visit Terry, ask him if you can photograph his items since he won't let you take them with you. Bring a pocket audio recorder and record the conversation (Covertly if you think he would protest...) Or better yet, get something like this Spy Pen video recorder. I think there are some that are disguised as working watches also...

IF your story is real, it is tremendous news and you should do everything possible to get the story out and prove it is real. Otherwise there is no point in even starting this thread (except to stir people up and get some attention - wasting everyone's time...).

Here's another couple questions to ask:

-Where is this base located on the moon? Why can't people see it through telescopes?

I presume these are your points you were referring to. Firstly I am not going to do anything covert as it is not in my nature to do so with friends, you can judge me on that how you will. I will be having a good chat with Terry and will voice my need for the evidence to be leaked publicly, I know this wont be easy. As to the exact location of the base on the moon, I am not aware of its exact location but will find out from Terry if he knows. I do know however there are more than one. I believe the reason we can't see them with a telescope is because they are located on the far side which is not visible from earth. i have many questions to ask terry when I see him next and I will cover them all with the answers provided.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Thanks for the reply.

If he won't allow any substantial proof (photos), see if he would mind you taking notes to help you remember the info better...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't buy this. We have satellites orbiting the moon and these are satellites from nations other than the U.S....if there was such a moon base then we would certainly know.THERE IS NO SUCH THING.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I would like to know how you posted a story with more than 8000 characters.

How did you post a story with over 8000 characters which is the maximum for a thread?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonardo01

I'm pretty sure what he is trying to get at is we are not told the truth from our governments and that many things are hidden to us.
I would have thought any member of ATS knew this haha

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I just felt compelled to review some of your story and here is what I have come up with thus far. I am in no way attempting to dishonor your father's name so please read through all my post before understanding where I am coming from.

I will not make any judgments as I do not have any psychic abilities and depend/survive on logic, knowledge and truth.

Were are currently in the year 2010, how's that for showing off my logic...

You state your father passed away in 1996

You state you are 36 years old which would mean you were born in 1973 or 1974.

That would mean your father passed away when you were 22 or 23 years old.

My questions for clarification are:
1. From the time you were a boy witnessing the "BEES" until your father's passing. Did you every talk to him about the events? If not, why? Why do you think he was willing to take you to White Mountains, AZ when you were younger but not expose you to the wonders in the large plastic chest of items that Terry showed you when you became an adult?

2. You state that when your father passed you moved away with your family. So, you were still living with your parents at age 22 or 23. Did your father ever attempt to get you a job in his related field? What about higher education? If you were living at home, did you find it difficult to get a higher education or college degree by moving around all the time?

3. You were born in 1973 or 1974, the Apollo Program ended in 1972. You stated you over-heard conversations that the Apollo program being a farce. I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and say you would have been welcome around and could remember a thrilling night hanging out with your parents and their friends at the age of 10. So that means that 12 years after the Apollo program ended Terry was still bringing up this subject. I state this because with all the wonderful things in that large plastic chest to talk about there must have been thousands of new and current subjects to discuss. Do you recall any other subject of conversation that related to any of the items you viewed in the large plastic chest?

4. Hornum I believe is a city on the island of Sylt in Germany. So I looked it up online and found that it is steeped in folklore. Cut & Paste from Wikipedia: "The chronicles of Hörnum provide ample space for fairy tales. Repeatedly, witches are mentioned who use to dance in the dunes, but also the souls of shipwrecked sailors who had been slain by pirates and robbers and most of all the so-called Dikjendälmann, a sort of goblin." I find it interesting you use HORNUM as your user name and many on ATS are claiming you are telling a tall-tale. I am in no way passing judgment or implying that you are a making up a story in your OP just because of your USER ID. Just Interesting/Fascinating!

5. Last questions: Here is a Cut & Paste from your OP: "I was traveling for work and was in the pacific working on a project when I was contacted by Terry. He asked If I would like to come over to his place and reminisce on times gone by and play catch up. I agreed..." How was Terry able to locate you? Were you a bit surprised that a friend of your fathers was contacting you 13 years after his passing? You state your father was not a mason, have not mentioned whether or not you are a mason, but state that Terry is a mason, why does Terry feel so compelled to reveal this information to an outsider? Finally, you state that the next revealing will "shock" but when others ask questions in this regard you claim that you need to meet again with Terry to further reveal. How are you so certain this revealing will "shock" if you need to again meet with Terry first?

Thank you in advance for your attention in reviewing these questions. If answered, I have a few more but more importantly look forward to reading the continuation of your next meeting with Terry.

Best Regards,
thom

PS You stated you would ignore negativity in OP. Stick to your guns!

Postulate, divulge & persevere!!!

[edit on 7/14/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure what he is trying to get at is we are not told the truth from our governments and that many things are hidden to us.

I got that but its quite ludicrous to think countries like Russia and China too would be in on this....unless of course there is something absolutely terrifying about the U.S

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leonardo01

I got that but its quite ludicrous to think countries like Russia and China too would be in on this....unless of course there is something absolutely terrifying about the U.S

Oops
someone needs to go and do their homework, here I will help you

Links to Russian involvement

Link to Russian Psychic warfare

Just because Russia and China relations with the USA are edgy at times doesn't mean they are not all in on it. This thing is bigger than we can ever comprehend. Layers within layers.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

There is a lot of information I have left out of this thread, there is therefore a lot of information you don’t know. I appreciate the time you have taken to read my thread and also the time you have taken to write such well thought out questions. I will now explain what I can.

My father and I went to White Mountains a handful of times as it was a fair distance to drive. We went there to camp, not to see the B’s. We spent 99% of our time doing all the normal things a father and son would do while camping. I believe my father had been to that spot for many years and I know my mother had been there a number of times.

We really didn’t talk about the B’s, when we would sit there watching them fly, we hardly really said anything. As far as the “Plastic Chest Of Items” you refer to, I can certainly say it was never mentioned to me by my father and unfortunately I can’t ask him why.

I lived with my mother till I was 24 as she needed care, I will not go into anything further. I was a troubled child from around the age of 12 and I am not going to go into the things I did. My father tried numerous times to steer me in the right direction but due to my state at the time failed, lets just say I was a real dick.

I found a lot of things difficult as a child, the fact of not having my father there when I needed him was one of them, again there is a lot I will not elaborate on. I have since achieved a higher education in a non related field.
I was well aware of the moon landing as a child as I’m sure most at that age were, even some now. People talk about the moon landings at parties, still do, I think terry was merely making a point that man had been up there a lot longer.

I stated something that had caught my attention at a party and there was probably a lot I heard that went over my head. I also remember dancing with adults and sipping the dregs of alcohol, even trying a cigarette once.
Hörnum is a beautiful place I highly recommend visiting it if you can. The folklore is interesting on your first visit. I love this place as it is one of the most picturesque places I have been and I have travelled a lot.

We lived where Terry lives now and have a common contact there, terry heard I was in town and got in touch, Yes I was surprised I had not seen him since the funeral.

I don’t think Terry sees me as an outsider and it never really crossed my mind that I was because I am not a mason. To my understanding Terry wanted me to know as he believed my father wanted me to, I accept this.
I am not sure where I said the next revealing would shock, could you please point it out for me.

Thank you once again for your interest and I hope this answers your questions and I will be sticking to my guns!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
so what is the ultimate goal of these masons? enslave human race?(aren't we slaves already?) get more rich? why not start expanding human race all over galaxy if they have the technology & fix this planets problems (wars, pollution etc.)?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join