It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I imploy you to seek the truth

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
I imploy you to seek the truth

If that's the case may I have a pay rise, please.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OZtracized
reply to post by franspeakfree

I see you as one of the more seasoned members and one with a very open mind so I respect your scepticism.

Well you can't learn anything new without embracing the opportunities around you and that involves keeping your mind open.

Waiting for installment 2 if not for anything else but an enjoyable read.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
To those claiming HOAX, keep in mind that the OP is relating information that he gather from another person. All he has as first hand information is the photos that his friend has shown him. He has not been able to validate what he has seen and does not have physical possession of this evidence. Quantum mechanics/physics, transhumanism, and the paranormal all tie in to this 'story'. Deny ignorance does not mean that you call everything a hoax simply because it doesn't fit into your preconcieved notions. It means to keep an open mind and do your own research.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Would it be possible to photograph and film the objects and pictures at your next meeting, then upload them to ATS? I think it would strengthen your case immensely. As the objects alone could not identify an individual I see no reason why it cannot be done.

Looking forward to the next instalment.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Goathief]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

It means to keep an open mind and do your own research.

Dark Elf I agree, but please, research on what, a chunk of rock that disappears when its exposed to air, hang on i will just jump on my bumble bee at 7000mph and see if i can pick one up from the dark side of the moon.

I too are waiting for the second part and have to admit this is better then that guy ( forget his name ) who claimed to work at Pine Gap,

Fantastic story so far op even if it isnt true, You should write a book

Wal

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
To those claiming HOAX, keep in mind that the OP is relating information that he gather from another person.

Deny ignorance does not mean that you call everything a hoax simply because it doesn't fit into your preconcieved notions. It means to keep an open mind and do your own research.

Indeed, ordinarily I am with you, but over time you will see just how many these sort threads pop up around this time. There are a few contributing factors that I wish to state that cries hoax

1. The Op is not willing to discuss (yet) questions posed
2. The OT was written without evidence and sources
3. These cleverly written 'stories' all have the same information in them which are, characters, cliffhangers, suspense,action and of course the 'I will try and find out some more and get back to you' of course in the end they never do.

This is not the first time someone has come up with a good story line, and believe me it will not be the last. I am saying HOAX until that point where the OP makes me eat my words, please OP make me eat my words, post some photos of the moon map or something.

Until then I am denying ignorance and although I have one of the most open minds on this site, I just can't bring myself to accept this as gospel.

Mods?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Was the BP Oil Gusher then planned?

A good way to get endless oil, leaving the "masses of commoners" to rot on Earth while "the elite" can escape elsewhere?

Most of our Presidents have been Masons.

Keep in mind, you or your friends/family may not know who is at the very top of the pyramid, it is that well guarded.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Intresting read.

Im just wondering, how old are you by the way?

Since 'Terry' said you'd see most of these things come to pass in your life time..?

...And another thing, I think it would take longer than an Hour, traveling at the speed of 7000 mph to get to the moon.

The moon is 238,860
miles away from Earth. Do the maths.

eee.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

First i would like to say that this makes for a really great novel. Second, how do we know that you are not a paid agent of disinformation who is trying to stear us all into the wrong direction. Also, my grandfather was a 33 degree Mason and was not shared this information! But like i said, put it in a book and it may sell!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Isn't this the script to 'The Last Star Fighter'?? I gotta tell you it's sounds to me like a Bad B level Script sent to Dreamscape. These are supposely Mason's and it's goes back to the Knights Templer?? WTF? lol. All I can think of is the Ark is up there somewhere hidden and protected by a Knight in Shiny armor. Let me guess "Terry" didn't give you any proof that you could send too maybe, Stanton Friedman for lab testing?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
is anyone in your story named Billy Meier?

I enjoyed the read. Perhaps it should go in the short stories forum.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't know if you missed my response and further questions. Pasted below for your consideration. Thanks hornum.

Originally posted by dlifesjrny
reply to post by hornum

Can I swear it wasn't man made? No, no one can swear anything. My entire world may be a dream, there's no way to prove what my 5 senses pick up is real. This very iPhone I'm typing on may be part if a dream, too.

What I CAN attest to is that what I saw last night was far from conventional; bordering on surreal. What I saw last night was not something I've ever witnessed before, nor was it something I've ever heard described before. An unidentified flying object glided silently over our heads.

You say the light and dark gods are like us? How so? Also, how do you know the gods were telling the truth? We have no reason to believe anyone, be it human, et, a god, or a talking chipmunk. If tptb are planning to reveal their PLFs and UFOs and make us belies they're of alien nature, why couldn't the gods that talk to tptb be pulling the wool over their eyes, too?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I'll say this until I get home and log on.....

Bruh...if you're being for real...expect your doors to be kicked in real soon!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dlifesjrny

I will be seeing Terry early next week as both our schedules allow. I would like to add something here. I am amazed how rude some people can be, I have simply relayed what I have been told and shown. I don't have all the answers but what I do know, I believe. Questioning things like traveling to the moon at 7000Mph and it taking only an hour is silly, although I will be clarifying that point with Terry. The point here really is that there is a lot going on that the mainstream is not aware of! Sure this story could all be fiction but from what I have experienced I believe it to be true! As I have said I am working on getting some real evidence and this will be the first place it will be shown. I doubt Terry has all the answers but will be asking him more questions. In the meantime I would appreciate some input as of what to ask. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I agree, there's no reason for people to be rude.

You want questions to ask Terry? Mine from above for starters:

You say the light and dark gods are like us? How so? Also, how do you know the gods were telling the truth? We have no reason to believe anyone, be it human, et, a god, or a talking chipmunk. If tptb are planning to reveal their PLFs and UFOs and make us belies they're of alien nature, why couldn't the gods that talk to tptb be pulling the wool over their eyes, too?

As well as: What about the government and military personnel coming out of the woodwork for years claiming they have crashed ufos, alien bodies, reverse engineering of ufos, military and civilian pilots having sightings, etc.

Thanks for the continued effort and sharing your knowledge.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yeah the rudeness of some people is astounding. On the other hand I can see why some people jump to arms. Your habit of stating "there aren't any ET's" is said to boldly. Even with what you present is 100% true, that still doesn't mean there aren't any ET's.

I guess some people want something they can believe in 100%. I take pieces of what I hear from people and form my own opinions.

I can totally believe that there are people on this planet in possession of advanced tech. One issue is where would they have obtained this however? The options are a Ancient Civilization, alien contact or contact with what some would term demons/spirits. If you think about it, it HAS to be one of those three.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I also want to add that if this story is true, you should be fearing for your life right now. I can't imagine these supposed people that rule the world would permit for one second this information being shared with the public, unless of course they think no one will believe it since there have been so many stories over the years from nut jobs. So, your life and Terry's life could be in jeopardy. But if it's for the greater good, I think it's a very worthy sacrifice. Just make sure you get the evidence before they kill you, and make sure you release it in a smart manner.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Next time you visit Terry, ask him if you can photograph his items since he won't let you take them with you. Bring a pocket audio recorder and record the conversation (Covertly if you think he would protest...) Or better yet, get something like this Spy Pen video recorder. I think there are some that are disguised as working watches also...

IF your story is real, it is tremendous news and you should do everything possible to get the story out and prove it is real. Otherwise there is no point in even starting this thread (except to stir people up and get some attention - wasting everyone's time...).

Here's another couple questions to ask:

-Where is this base located on the moon? Why can't people see it through telescopes?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If this was true *it's not* you have provided MORE than enough information for terry and yourself to be tracked down and killed......................phew.....lucky it's just a big load of bulls**t!!!!!
I know this because I am a psychic with a verifiable 100% success rate of accurately calling BS on hoax 'I know the truth' ATS threads. Check it out, I have NEVER been wrong and we get like a million threads almost identical to yours every week! my psychic powers are undeniable.
Your next move is going to be to claim that you 'won't' provide evidence because all the mean grown ups have been rude to you

Nobody with an IQ higher than a house brick is buying this kiddo.

EDIT - Oh yeah and by the way I AM a disinformation agent. We know where you live and agents are coming for you. You should have kept your trap shut son, now you're going to be fed to the 'dark gods' or some such nonsense.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Arkady]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join