It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I will leave the bashing to someone else, not my style and its up to the individual person as you said to believe or not, not that i have made up my mind thou because the story/info isnt finished

So Hornum if you could kindly finish the story/info especially the bit about shocking us it would be appreciated,

kind regards

Wal

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Can I swear it wasn't man made? No, no one can swear anything. My entire world may be a dream, there's no way to prove what my 5 senses pick up is real. This very iPhone I'm typing on may be part if a dream, too.

What I CAN attest to is that what I saw last night was far from conventional; bordering on surreal. What I saw last night was not something I've ever witnessed before, nor was it something I've ever heard described before. An unidentified flying object glided silently over our heads.

You say the light and dark gods are like us? How so? Also, how do you know the gods were telling the truth? We have no reason to believe anyone, be it human, et, a god, or a talking chipmunk. If tptb are planning to reveal their PLFs and UFOs and make us belies they're of alien nature, why couldn't the gods that talk to tptb be pulling the wool over their eyes, too?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
All i can say is that i'm totally confused.....

I am always someone that likes to give benefit of the doubt, some call me credulous, and what i find frustrating, is that the more i read and learn, the more i realise i actually don't know anything.

Sometimes i wonder if 'ignorance is bliss'....

Anyway, OP.... So lets start by giving you benefit of the doubt....

The great deception? Anything to do with a staged alien invasion? Or a staged second coming? Just curious why there needs to be a 'great deception'. You mentioned terry marvelled life...but his news seems a little...negative?

Post more and lets see how deep the rabbit hole really goes....

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I liked your story, but guess what... there's a flaw in it. Because of this, it invalidates most of what you are saying:

You say the craft Terry took to go to the moon traveled at 7,000 mph. Ok, so if the craft could travel at 7,000 mph, how the hell did he get to the moon in "the best part of an hour"? The moon is 250,000 miles away, which would have made the trip close to 35.7 hours.

I'd like to see how you can explain this away, for it certainly was no typo. Because of this, the mods should label it a hoax.

[edit on 7/11/2010 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Dear original poster,

I understand your depression on the loss of your loved ones.

I too once claimed to have seen a UFO. It was when my first love left me. I saw no other way to get her attention.

Love and peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Good point, I am mearly stating what I have been told, I will check the source. I can assure you however this is no hoax and you can make of it what you will. To give Terry the benefit of the doubt though I may have this information wrong. I have not been able to record our conversations so all of it is from memory, I will check this out as it is a good point. Thank you.

Is it possible it the craft can travel faster in space than in earths atmosphere?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Im a marty I'm just telling it how it is. For the record it is you who has taken it as a negative.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

My friend I am not depressed, my father passed away fourteen years ago. I wish you well.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

Well, I found it shocking. Sorry it didnt do the same for you.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by auswally

Well, I found it shocking. Sorry it didnt do the same for you.

Hornum i was replying to this post after the original post

I will leave you with what I have written here so far, in order for you to digest the information. I will add that the answers I have will be revealed in the coming posts. It is up to you whether or not to believe. The information I will presnt has been shown to me and I have been shown proof, believe me, or not it's up to you. But I do warn you, what will be presented here will shock. More to come. For those who will label me ignorant, please wait to hear me out before labelling me, thank you.

Your story in some parts maybe shocking if you believe them, I was waiting for the story to end so I can make a informed decision. or is that all there is to add because you do say more to come and you full warned us you will be shocked.

whilst I have you, you may as well answer this. I think someone else could of asked, Why are they doing this

Oh and i think you may want to answer the post about 7000mph travelling over 1 hour to reach the moon, that maths dont add up

edit that last bit but please do check with Terry

Wal

[edit on 12-7-2010 by auswally]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Do you have anything to back up your story?

There are obvious loopholes...if they were indeed mining on the moon then it would be easy to figure out. Most countries have satellite surveillance out there and if this structure is as big as you claim to say then all you would need is a really powerful telescope.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Finding useless UFO threads these days is easier than finding change in Obama's couch.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Is it possible it the craft can travel faster in space than in earths atmosphere?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by hornum]

How would I know? You're the one who supposedly knows about this secret technology. I'm not a mason, so I don't have the proper clearance.

And by the way, if Terry really has this black computer cube that fits in the palm of your hand and makes you see the images in your head, you should steal it and document it in great detail and call a news crew out to a secret location as soon as possible. After all, you are revealing this information for the good of all mankind, so with all due respect, screw Terry's feelings. If there is a secret plot to enslave humanity, to hell with Terry's pride (and yours as well). This information needs to get out. What's one person (or two) next to billions?

[edit on 7/12/2010 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon
Finding useless UFO threads these days is easier than finding change in Obama's couch.

.....or curls in his crotch hair.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

reply to post by dlifesjrny

What I have been told is that they dont, unless you refer to gods as alien, which apparently they are not as they are like us. I am only going by what I have been told. When I see or speak to Terry next I will see if I can get a bit more info on that if he has it. To my understanding, all is not as it seems.

God is a term we have coined as something all powerful and greater than ourselves. Do you really believe these entities as individuals are all powerful? They are made of flesh, yes? How are they then gods? Dark gods? Light gods? Red gods? Blue gods?

I really am intrigued but this story Terry told you sound like it originated on Uranus.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I noticed you said "pain in the arse" as oppose "to pain in the ass".

Arse is British yet the story alludes to you being American.

Also, the detail described is remarkable for someone relaying a story relayed to someone else. Mundane details added to make the story seem credible?

This story has all the hallmarks of a fabrication. I know you don't care if I believe you or not but I don't believe you and I don't care if you care or not.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Interesting story. Im in contact with some ETs, so they are here IMHO. Its possible its all a farce but how did they get so advanced? They have altered my chakras, souls, consciousness, body. I have been tortured, enlightened, befriended, hated. Its definitely 2 parties.

The idea the nordics(my contacts) gave me while reading is its intentionally propagated disinfo... But something about that doesnt make sense.

I believe we got our advanced technology from ETs. And I find your story in some parts disinfo. But some of it could be true. Unlike the guy who says we didnt land on the moon in the 40's LIKE HE KNOWS(he doesnt). I found that part of the story interesting...

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
On man's perception and experiences cannot in any sense of the word prove anything.

Extra Terrestrial life is a statistical probability, nobody can deny that. To think based on anything that we are the only species of intelligent life in this whole universe is ignorant.

Until we know for sure, which is impossible, we should not be closed minded to the idea.

I'm actually in contact with some ETs... Its not impossible to know they are here at all. Just not likely.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Wow, I have just read the full opening post and I must congratulate you first of all on your style of writing no matter if it is true or isn't, the structure of your post is excellent.

That said I have reservations, my gut response is telling me that over 85% of what you have written is to be taken with a pinch of salt HOWEVER, there is the other 15% that I am taking on board.

Alot of what you have written fits in with my belief of how our marble is run.

I got to say that also my spiritual side is playing a large part to this post as I have to ask what would make a person sit down and type such a fanciful story at that given time, with such a deep insight into the elites plans, where does this creative side come from

I have to admit this is one of the best storylines I have read for a while.

The fact that there is no evidence,there are loose ends (cliffhangers), this post has striking similarities with science fiction,the thread was written without obtaining any shred of evidence whatsoever, leads me to suspect that this is a HOAX and should be noted as a HOAX until the time evidence is provided to support such claims.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I see you as one of the more seasoned members and one with a very open mind so I respect your scepticism.

It makes a good read though doesn't it?

I liken it to a turd sandwich with a light truth seasoning.

We all took a bite and tasted turd but the seasoning made it worth a second nibble.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OZtracized
I noticed you said "pain in the arse" as oppose "to pain in the ass".

Arse is British yet the story alludes to you being American.

Also, the detail described is remarkable for someone relaying a story relayed to someone else. Mundane details added to make the story seem credible?

This story has all the hallmarks of a fabrication. I know you don't care if I believe you or not but I don't believe you and I don't care if you care or not.

you raise a very good point, infact I have traveled much as a boy and as a man.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join