It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I'd encourage the continuation of this thread vs a new one. Nice to have it all in one place.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

PLEASE BE WISE.

PLEASE BE THOUGHTFUL, DELIBERATE BUT UNPREDICTABLE IN YOUR GOINGS AND COMINGS.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
Hello all. Will be seeing Terry tomorrow and will have a thread up soon there after.

Good luck with the white vans following you. Oh yes, they can track you down when you started to post this information. But if this is the truth, why they allowed to do such thing? Maybe because they know "Terry" won't give you anything that could be considered as evidence. The other possibility, of course, is that you're lying.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have a few issues with some of your statements. You are concerned with protecting Terry's and your fathers identity. Yet you've given enough information for any average detective to determine your identity. Which would give away your father's then lead to Terry and Red. Now if we're dealing with secret government projects, then there are a limited number of people who work on them. You've certainly given away enough to reveal the identity of everyone involved.

You stated that Terry traveled on a craft from Earth to the moon. The stated craft traveled at 7000 MPH. You said said trip took about an hour. At it's closest the moon is about 76,000 miles from earth. This would be about an 11 hour trip.

Onto the aliens. The galaxy is massive, the Universe is massive. To say extraterrestrials do not exist as a matter of fact is foolish. No matter what level of technology we have, it would be impossible to determine that there was no life anywhere in the universe. It simply isn't possible.

To also make the determination that none of these UFO's are extraterrestrial is silly as well. Every moving unidentified light in the sky can't be accounted for. So to state that all were of manmade origin is foolish as well.

As far as Zodium being visible in a vacuum but not in the air, well that's possible. Many things appear differently when exposed to air or a vacuum. If I'm not mistaken didn't you say this is what the true stealth aircraft were manufactured from?

I have an issue with your specialized humanoids who are able to survive the vacuum of space long term. I do not believe this to be possible. Why? It would mean that these specialized humanoids have no moisture in their bodies and do not breath. They would also have to have specialized skin and eyes or the sunburn would be horrid. So we have a humanoid that it airtight. It doesn't breath. It's skin is nonporous. It has a clear eyelid which forms an airtight seal over the eyeball. And has no body openings. It isn't possible unless it's a pet rock.

I apologize, I just reread and you say they had a suit covering their entire bodies. Was it an airtight suit? Or was it like a track suit? I'm curious. Becasue for a human or even a human derivative to function in a vacuum there are certain things that have to happen.

There are machines on the moon which create artificial gravity. The moon has gravity, 1/6th of earth's. I'm curious if this is done.

Now Terry wasn't told certain things because they were need to know. And he didn't need to know. Yet He aqquired a great deal of information, not just from Red that he didn't need to know.

Now you say ET's are not real. THen you say you've seen photos of various humanoids. ET's aren't real but you say the Gray's have trouble using their telepathic abilities on humans. There is a contradiction.

YOur father passed away in 1996 and while working for the government he lived with a day drive of the White mountains. He had a son born in 1974. Terry has been to the moon, had a house on top of a mountain, worked with your father, beat cancer twice, and took a vacation to hawaii, and enjoys surfing. For a high level government operative how hard would it be to identify these people. Especially terry. I mean he went to college with someone else working on the moon. LOL. Terry and his highranking officer friend who smuggled all of this stuff to him both attended the masonic lodge on the moon. Seriously do you really think if your story were true the government couldn't discover you and these people and snuff you all out?

Your story has holes. It has contradictions. And it wreaks of a creative writing piece rather than a factual account. In all seriousness I doubt anyone will believe you without some real evidence.

And you may reply that you don't care what people think about what you have to say. But you obviously want people to believe you or else you would have kept this to yourself. So why not fill in some of the holes. Why not provide some evidence to support your claim? I mean you've already killed Terry or imprisoned him if your story is true? Why not take a cameraphone pic of some of these pictures he showed you? It certainly can't do anymore harm to the man than you already have.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I have a few issues with some of your statements. You are concerned with protecting Terry's and your fathers identity. Yet you've given enough information for any average detective to determine your identity. Which would give away your father's then lead to Terry and Red. Now if we're dealing with secret government projects, then there are a limited number of people who work on them. You've certainly given away enough to reveal the identity of everyone involved.

Well, in fact almost one million people in the U.S. has top-secret clearance, that is a lot of people. I'll refer you to the new upcoming documentary that's called 'Top Secret America', a thread can be found here: Top Secret America

You stated that Terry traveled on a craft from Earth to the moon. The stated craft traveled at 7000 MPH. You said said trip took about an hour. At it's closest the moon is about 76,000 miles from earth. This would be about an 11 hour trip.

I believe that a craft that can travel 7K mph in an atmosphere can travel quite faster in a vacuum. An example is the person that holds the record in 'breaking the sound barrier without any vehicle', I seem to have lost the article, but its very discriptive of how the atmosphere reduces the velocity.

However, I'm not trying to give any credence to this story, as per today, is not substantiated by any means. It's quite interesting in the manner of a novel, but I will await further information to give any judgement.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Why not just continue the thread here? Starting a new thread is stupid and only means that you are seeking attention, which just verifies what most of us already knew.

OK ENOUGH! I am calling you out on this one tough guy. You claim that you know the OP is an attention seeking stupid person.

There is absolutely no reason to resort to name calling for any reason especially here on ATS.

I am respectfully asking Hornum the OP to disregard any and all attacks on his story and/or character. I personally am reserving judgment and will show proper respect in hopes that the OP will continue and finish his story. I believe you have many respectful ATS Members waiting for your continuing post.

While we are throwing caution to the wind with such negativity lets see where your intelligence level rates pjslug.

Prove your worthy to call another ATS Member stupid by writing two simple paragraphs resembling the OP's story. It is a simple request especially issued to a person who feels thyself superior to others. Give us the chance to...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

Why not just continue the thread here? Starting a new thread is stupid and only means that you are seeking attention, which just verifies what most of us already knew.

OK ENOUGH! I am calling you out on this one tough guy. You claim that you know the OP is an attention seeking stupid person.

There is absolutely no reason to resort to name calling for any reason especially here on ATS.

I am respectfully asking Hornum the OP to disregard any and all attacks on his story and/or character. I personally am reserving judgment and will show proper respect in hopes that the OP will continue and finish his story. I believe you have many respectful ATS Members waiting for your continuing post.

While we are throwing caution to the wind with such negativity lets see where your intelligence level rates pjslug.

Prove your worthy to call another ATS Member stupid by writing two simple paragraphs resembling the OP's story. It is a simple request especially issued to a person who feels thyself superior to others. Give us the chance to...

Don't rearrange my words. I never called the OP stupid. Are you that poor at reading? Try again. I said creating a new thread was stupid.

If you're going to call me out on something, you better make sure it's correct.

[edit on 7/20/2010 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie

Originally posted by DrJay1975

Well, in fact almost one million people in the U.S. has top-secret clearance, that is a lot of people. I'll refer you to the new upcoming documentary that's called 'Top Secret America', a thread can be found here: Top Secret America

I believe that a craft that can travel 7K mph in an atmosphere can travel quite faster in a vacuum. An example is the person that holds the record in 'breaking the sound barrier without any vehicle', I seem to have lost the article, but its very discriptive of how the atmosphere reduces the velocity.

However, I'm not trying to give any credence to this story, as per today, is not substantiated by any means. It's quite interesting in the manner of a novel, but I will await further information to give any judgement.

Over 1 million people in the us have top secret clearance. Correct. This is beyond top secret clearance. But how many of those people with clearance above top secret have set foot on the moon and went to college with one of the guys they worked with up there? Who beat cancer 2x? Not many.

As far as the 7k mph travel speed his quote was "it didn’t travel as quickly and that the inertia system would keep him safe at the speed they would be travelling, apparently around 7000 Mph." Now if your traveling at least 76,000 miles at his stated speed of 7000 mph, then that journey does not take "Terry says it took the best part of an hour and he says it was the longest hour of his life.". So it would be the longest hour of his life, a 700 minute hour. LOL. ANd he stated the vehicle could travel at 28000mph(max speed) but they would only travel at 7k. Because of the inertial dampeners are something the aircraft was modified with to make the trip safe.

And I don't think you are attempting to validate his claim, but I think it's a long thread and maybe you missed some of what he posted. And I think that when he says he wants to protect these people but everything he's done assists in identifying them, well I think it hurts his credibility. I think his contradictory evidence does the same.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Looking forward to more, hornum. Ignore the annoyances.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
He was on yesterday does anyone know if he post something somewhere...I don't see a new thread...I want this to be true, because in my mind the ultimate deception theories are really whats going on....,

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Update will be posted here in the next couple of days. I apologise for the delay but have had a lot on and what I have to tell you deserves some dedicated time to relay. I took notes and will have a detailed addition to this thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So still no evidence then?

golly gosh what a tremendous surprise!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady

Of course not. He won't post for a few days because it takes that much time to work out the kinks in his story and make sure every "fact" jibes with each other – something he screwed the pooch on last time.

BREAKING NEWS: Elvis just seen piloting a "B"

[edit on 7/22/2010 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady

Of course not. He won't post for a few days because it takes that much time to work out the kinks in his story and make sure every "fact" jibes with each other – something he screwed the pooch on last time.

BREAKING NEWS: Elvis just seen piloting a "B"

[edit on 7/22/2010 by pjslug]

If you don't like the thread or even reading his story if you think it's not true, then why are you still here? We already get your point and anything further has just been unnecessary.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigOrange
If you don't like the thread or even reading his story if you think it's not true, then why are you still here? We already get your point and anything further has just been unnecessary.

Because it's not just "something I don't like" its a LIE, and one synically designed to exploit desperately naive individuals who want answers so badly that they'll believe anything.
I could just ignore it but why should I? unless hornum stops just stringing along the morons and actually provides some evidence for his bland, inconsistant attempt at science fiction there is going to be plenty of evil skeptics raining on his ego parade.
You should be thanking us, if it wasn't for people like me - people like you would probably all be scientologists by now.

perhaps YOU can explain why he 'forgot' that his dad designed and built the infamous black triangle UFO's when he made his previous thread???
..........oh right yeah, he didn't it's a lie.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

And most threads that have failed to produce evidence of wild claims by this point are closed, so I'm not sure why this one hasn't been. It does everyone a disservice.

BREAKING NEWS: Elvis IS Terry.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Just dropping in quickly to say that I will have the next post on ATS this coming Tuesday. I have had no time to scratch myself and will be able to get it all sorted then. Thank you for your patience and kind words.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I don't get it ....You could drop alittle of the story...If its coming from your experiences, it should be easy

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I have no trouble extending grace on the time.

Most of the things I plan to do take a lot longer than I anticipate.

And it's wisdom to take one's time with your chosen project. Avoid being rushed by the over-demanding folks who've never been remotely close to the situation you find yourself in.

I am dismayed by the chronic rock-throwers on ATS who seem to live only to throw rocks for every conceivable reason.

I think there's always plenty of time to take things at face value and wait and see what filters out over a year or two's worth of time. These are critical issues. What's the rush.

I respect your pluck and bother. And your risk.

Congrats.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Are the powers that be hiding and supressing these technologies? etc etc are all valid questions! But where is the proof? Sure you'll say theres high ranking officials, Pilots, Government officials and your average Joe out there saying that these things are real but you are purely taking their word for it!

But surely you already KNEW the powers that be are hiding and suppressing these technologies hornum?? Your dad actually designed and built the infamous black triangle UFO's!.......and what's this? we're just supposed to purely take YOUR word for it?
.....how about NO troll?

I don't understand how so many people can be so convinced of these things with so little evidence

as compared to the TOTAL lack of evidence in your story?, the same deeply flawed story that we're just supposed to take your word for?

Now I would also like to add I have researched this topic. For many years I have been a believer

But why? if you knew since you were a child that your dad designed and built black triangle UFOs capable of travelling and maneuvering at 7000 miles an hour then why would you assume ANY ufo was alien rather than just an advanced aircraft based on secret technology that YOU "know" exists?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hornum,

I did"t mean to be rude I am just interested in the story...

Lets face it, we all feel there is a cover-up of some sort going on in the World today...We just don't understand-things don't make sense-We all need answers...So we look for them on here and maybe we get a glimpse of the pie...

I think your story may be a piece...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join