It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonardo01

I will no longer reply to your posts. I wish you well.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
In a side note, and regarding the abduction phenomena, your story doesn't seem to match with what abductees talk about. Generally, greys aliens perform the abductions and everyting points to some sort of hybrid-creation program. I don't see any of it in your story, so it's your story, unique, versus a lot of experiences recollected by abductees by years. The only way you could beat them and prove them wrong is presenting evidence.

I would suggest reading my OP again.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Horum, about my last post on the god of light/god of dark thing, you said Terry was a 33rd degree mason and he knew secrets that most masons aren't aware of..I think you should ask him to further explain the gods. Are they extradimensional spirits, or does he mean they are actual gods?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Originally posted by JackHill
In a side note, and regarding the abduction phenomena, your story doesn't seem to match with what abductees talk about. Generally, greys aliens perform the abductions and everyting points to some sort of hybrid-creation program. I don't see any of it in your story, so it's your story, unique, versus a lot of experiences recollected by abductees by years. The only way you could beat them and prove them wrong is presenting evidence.

I would suggest reading my OP again.

I did, this is what you say about the abduction phenomena:

"He was told that ET’s as they are known are non existent unless you were to refer to the gods of light and dark as ET’s which they are not. He explained that they had been gathering DNA from unwilling humans all over the planet, selected for there particular bloodline and genetic make up and that this explains the abduction phenomena."

I don't understand how the so called "gods of light and dark" could be the grey aliens. As far as descriptions come from abductees, the greys aren't just gathering human DNA, they're mixing it with their own genes in order to create a hybrid race.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Wow
Amazing that you would make a that long thread about extra terrestrials NOT being real. That is the same as myself making a 60 page thread about ourselves not being real.

First of all, you must convince me of it,since i have seen one up close working with the government as a scientist. After you convince me that what i touched and saw is only in my mind..and ofc the government of using billions of dollars on "future" plans,and millions of other people out there who also have seen i will be convinced PERHAPS- And your biggest job is yet to come- When they come to visit us, convince us that what we are seeing isnt real
--

Good luck on your work, it will not be easy. You my friend ,you are an Extra terrestrial, so saying that ET doesnt exist means that you are not real either
=

So i guess this thread is rubbish
=

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
Wow
Amazing that you would make a that long thread about extra terrestrials NOT being real. That is the same as myself making a 60 page thread about ourselves not being real.

First of all, you must convince me of it,since i have seen one up close working with the government as a scientist. After you convince me that what i touched and saw is only in my mind..and ofc the government of using billions of dollars on "future" plans,and millions of other people out there who also have seen i will be convinced PERHAPS- And your biggest job is yet to come- When they come to visit us, convince us that what we are seeing isnt real
--

Good luck on your work, it will not be easy. You my friend ,you are an Extra terrestrial, so saying that ET doesnt exist means that you are not real either
=

So i guess this thread is rubbish
=

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Archirvion]

You claimed to be close to an ET being on this thread, but you never started a thread about it. Why is that?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. Personally, I don't believe in alien abductions, but I do believe in CIA abductions. Check out this thread on some CIA programs: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the sketch. At least it gives a better idea of what you saw in the sky.

But now you claim to be a time traveler too? That's your way of denying what you originally posted? This is getting ridiculous. Please seek some help. I don't think your problems as a child have fully vanished.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by savik

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. Personally, I don't believe in alien abductions, but I do believe in CIA abductions. Check out this thread on some CIA programs: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who is talking about beliefs? Have you read the work of people who work in a daily basis with abductees, like David Jacobs? It has nothing to do with beliefs, it's about results of ongoing investigations since several years. OP's statements are in conflict with these investigations.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Check out the link on the CIA programs..

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

1. I Much appreciate your narrative.

2. I find your narrative as believable as the narratives of many 100's of individuals over 40 years of counseling individuals, couples and families.

3. I also BELIEVE that the complexities are so incredible and the dark forces SOOOOO deceptive that I would not begin to accept everything in your narrative as objective fact. I have no trouble believing that your sources believed it was all objective fact. I have no trouble believing that what they experienced and observed left them with little choice but to have that perspective. I just don't think they could see behind the curtain they were confronted with. The 'play' they saw as all in front of THAT curtain.

4. I still maintain that Guy Malone at

www.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

has the best handle on the phenomenon, including the evils involved and THE ANSWER.

I look forward to reading more of your narrative and answers.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Some possible questions if he has any knowledge of such:

1. What are the CONTROLLERS currently planning to try and reduce the world population to--by force?

2. What, if anything, do the CONTROLLERS et al fear?

3. Beyond enslaving tyrannical control of a much reduced world population, what do the CONTROLLERS construe as their top 3 goals?

4. What part does satanism play in all this?

5. What does Terry wish he'd done differently?

6. What has the most impact on such forces?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I think your assumptions may not be considering . . .

1. WHAT ARE THE PRIORITY GOALS OF THE CONTROLLERS?

2. HOW WILL THEY KNOW WHEN THOSE GOALS ARE REACHED--WHAT'S THEIR CRITERIA/ STANDARD OF MEASURE FOR GOALS REACHED?

3. WHAT'S THEIR CONTEXT OR PERCEIVED CONTEXT?

4. The CONTROLLERS probably have super high priority reasons for maintaining a death-grip on such technologies. Certainly some technologies are not to be used, deployed etc. unless and until an attack on CONUS is underway--and that's just normal advanced tech--that's part of the law.

5. These evil blokes don't care about money. It's all THEIRS as they construe things. Serfs and slaves are merely serfs and slaves to them.

6. WHEN the government or shadow government wants to keep things super secret--they can. And, any leaks are ridiculed to death and/or folks disappear.

imho.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

imho,

from my military job decades ago . . .

You must understand that

1. ALL electricity based communications have been monitored by literally acres of computers for AT LEAST 40 YEARS.

2. They probably know in a flash who all ATSers are and where they are.

3. They undoubtedly know who you are and most likely who all your contacts are. It would be a relatively small matter to find out, if they don't.

4. It may serve their fear mongering goals; their confusion goals; their other disinformation goals; their priority lists; their sensibilities, whatever . . . to leave you and sources be . . . for now. Maybe they have bigger fish to fry currently. Maybe it's on the schedule but lower on the priority list to do something about such. Maybe things are so close to being busted wide open in a list of chaotic ways that they no longer care.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

BTW, I would not give the faintest clue about when I'd be contacting any of your sources--to anyone.

I'd certainly arrange things by umpteen layers of contact means--none of them electricity based.

I'd likely develop some mutually trusted couriers etc.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I agree.. If this is true to any extent OP, then you really need to be careful. Only the OP knows if this is fabricated where-as others make their own assumptions based on what they think they "know"... I don't think even people in the know even know the full truth. If there's all these different types of aliens with varying views on mankind such as some want to enslave us and some would help us, and some would kill us, I would say if one was truly in contact with any of these beings; how can you know whether or not your being deceived and/or what their true intentions are?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Hornum
Don’t think that we are not all watching your post just because it's in the gray area. We are all watching with baited breath.. Please don’t let us down..

I have a good question for you to pose to Terry. You mentioned that when Terry was taken to the moon in the ZBW4 that there were symbols painted onto canvas pads attached to the walls of a circle with a triangle inside it. Could this be a depiction of the Ukert crater on the moon... Please ask him if you can...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Respectfully.. Th1nker...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hello all. Will be seeing Terry tomorrow and will have a thread up soon there after.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Why not just continue the thread here? Starting a new thread is stupid and only means that you are seeking attention, which just verifies what most of us already knew.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BigOrange

i GREATLY AGREE.

All the more so given the obvious "END TIMES" and the Biblical warning about THE GREAT DECEPTION OF THE END TIMES.

Then add in the many whistleblowers who've persistently asserted that the critters LIE, LIE, LIE!

Yet, the shadowgovernment idiots seem to love believing the liears. Go figure.

Sigh.

Care and prayerful thoughtfulness are needed in abundance in this field of conscern and study.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join