It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot - Who has been debunked?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hi guys

I've only been interested in conspiracy theory's for the past 18 months so I am relatively new to it all. I started out by coming across Project Camelot website and watched about 95% of the interviews. I am interest in finding out if any of the interviewees have been debunked?

Side notes:

Does anybody else think Dan Burisch has a look of Bruce Willis?

Also has anyone noticed the same mannerisms of Dan Burisch and Aaron McCollum?

G

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
George Green is full of it in my opinion.

He reminds me of a greasy second hand car salesman.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gareth01422

For example mind control is so powerful today, how on earth could we ever trust someone who is like dan, does not matter if he is lying or telling the truth, how would we know.

The people who run these things, will have access to all the stuff that is available, and how would we trust anyone anymore coming out, if they truly are coming out.

You have to listen to yourself, and just make your own judgment. We are all looking for slightly different things, so maybe you may find answers at project camelot, but i do not think i will.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I wouldn't trust anything on Project Camelot (new world order Utopian reference).

Just check out their logo, the close-up of the lion's (?) face and eye is a modified eye of Horus reference.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I think there is some truth to some of the videos on Project Scamalot but for the most part I think its bunk (my personal opinion never acctualy debunked any of it), take Aaron McCollum for instance, ever watched that show "Lie to me" ? Aaron McCollum show all the classic signs of a person who is being deceptive and doesn't believe his own words.

That being said I don't think everything on Scamalot is faked but konspiracy sites make money and people know this so scammers are jumping on the bandwagon.

When I watch a vid I don't just look at the content I look at the persons eyes and facial expressions these can normaly tell you if that person is for real or not.

True whistleblowers don't live very long.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Although debunking proves to be useful in some cases, this is just not one.

PC is something you have to take a leap of faith on.

Personally, believe nothing, and enjoy the information and perspectives.

NEVER take ANYTHING to heart.

That's what separates people.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
95% of Project Camelot is crap. From time to time they release mooost important interview ever with some guy predicting mambo jumbo and then nothing comes from it.

If you believe anything from Dan Burisch then you need serious medication as he needs.

Don´t know if they are only "little simplier" persons or they doing it for donations, but I bet they will wake up one day with huge facepalm.

They believe everything what anyone writes and says them. Nice example is last one with McCollum "I´am hybrid dolphin". I´m scared with knowing that this people are allowed to move freely along with us.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gareth01422

Hey Gareth,
I too have watched a lot of PCs interviews. at first I found them really interesting. However when I got to the Dan Burisch ones I thought that this man has been watching too many episodes of stargate. Thats when I started checking on who these people being interviewed are.

Sadly you don't have to look too far to find that many of them are either totally discredited or outright lying.

You might start here
dan burisch

try google "project serpo hoax"

I have since given up watching PC interviews because I find Kerry Cassidy to be the worlds worst interviewer. Interrupting the the person just when they get to start saying something interesting. And whats with the obsession with the Anunaki as put forward by Zacharia Sitchen. His work too has been largely discredited

Sitchen

But don't take my word for any of this do your own research and as they say - deny ignorance.

In a worst case scenario, at least you get to know what to discount and in the words of Sherlock Holmes "...whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth"

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by se25watcher

Yeah I agree, like i said in my post True whistleblowers don't live very long.

like this guy

www.philschneider.org...

This guy holds some water IMO he has a proven background and was murdered shortly after comming out with this info.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You have to look at the names individually if you want debunking information. Personally, I just look at the science for myself. People like Maxwell and other political commenters are a bit too fantastic for me to try to make sense of.

PC is a bit of a wash IMHO. It just seems like a bunch of out of work hollywood types trying to indulge themselves.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
George Green is full of it in my opinion.

He reminds me of a greasy second hand car salesman.

Funny you should say that.

You may find this interesting.

G

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I try to gain information from all sources. In the process some will seem to just shout FAKE. So I don't return to that source.
If you can believe in webbot as being a valid information source then how much more powerful is the human mind in taking seeming unrelated events and mixing them together, subconsciously, and delivering a picture of the truth.

I used to write software for embedded applications and when I would get stumped on an algorithm I would put it aside and soon an appropriate design would simply pop into my head.

I, and others I have talked to recognize this as the mind still working on the issue but subconsciously.

good luck. I forgot where I heard this proverb. When you try to pick up a hand full of water the tighter you grasp it the more water you will loose.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They don't need to be de-bunked because none of them were 'bunked' in the first place.
What you're reading on project camelot is the rantings of delusionals and attention seeking pathological liars that will say ANYTHING for a whiff of precious attention.
It's like a moron test, If you believe anything that can be found on the project camelot site - you're a moron. When I'm emperor of the world anybody whose internet history shows they have visited that site more than once will be pulped and turned into dog food.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
If you believe anything from Dan Burisch then you need serious medication as he needs.

Not saying i believe anything he says, but i would suggest that alot is going on we do not know, so how would you or anyone know what the real truths are.

I do not believe dan for one as i think the real ptb have tremendous techs that i doubt they would let anyone today speak out, unless they wanted to bring something out. The techs are too advanced for anyone to truly speak out now, with regards to the real powers that be.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by se25watcher

Thank you for the information and links.

I am going through them now.

Gareth

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I believe Project Camelot is making a sincere effort at disclosure. The problem is they put any interview up that has an interesting story, and that is all it is, a story.
Many interviews have conflicting information, and some are just crazy. We need to put all that info into a giant truth sieve.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudskipper
I believe Project Camelot is making a sincere effort at disclosure. The problem is they put any interview up that has an interesting story, and that is all it is, a story.
Many interviews have conflicting information, and some are just crazy. We need to put all that info into a giant truth sieve.

I like it. You used a line from Jordan Maxwell "It's just a story".

I personally felt Jordan's material was good and well presented BUT when he got David Icke on board, well he just seemed to loose some credibility with me. which is a shame as I really did like to hear his opinion.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Disclaimer

About researchers and whistleblowers :We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth. 31 December 2008

Did you all miss this?

A lot of their info is good and matches up with my research
they put everything on the table for you to research yourself

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreakIn my opinion project camelot is a joke!
the people they have on ar laughable,John lear i like the guy but i have come to the conclusion that anybody with a close knit relationship with military cant be trusted,geogre green you dont have to look hard to tell he is a sham!!! disinfo city!! haha they even tried to legitimize his story by planting his name on top of alex jones boheimen grove list of elite names in dark secert. dan burish if somebody could see the future i dont think they would be letting you tell people about it!!
dan would die! take that to the bank!! richard hoagland a good listen butENTERPISE! lol
duncun the super soilder was that his name? seems genuine to me!! arron mcwhat you call him with his stargates i yemen,you can look at his eyes he is making this # up as he goes along. leo zagami ,no comment but some aint far off.He is not crazy just acts it!! There are so many
that are just a joke!!! JIM MARS AND BILL HAMILITON ARE GOOD GUYS TRYING TO GET O THE TRUTH!! thats my 2 cents folks! oh yeah i did hear a certin audult film was coming out called project cumalot and bill gets lucky!! finally!! lol

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18

Disclaimer

About researchers and whistleblowers :We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth. 31 December 2008

Did you all miss this?

A lot of their info is good and matches up with my research
they put everything on the table for you to research yourself

Hi

and thank you for your contribution to the thread.

Can you summaries your research for us to observe?

Gareth

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join