It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO’s From the Future!... Literally!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Reading through the UFO threads, UFO’s as I see it fall into 4 main groups. To start with we have the UFO’s that are UFO’s in the sense that they are a man made craft that is unidentified and then we have the UFO’s that are debunked as being our eyes playing tricks such as light anomalies, mistaking passenger airliners and so on. Then we have those that are just fakes however every now and then we have a real genuine sighting that cannot be explained and we automatically deduce that it is proof we have been visited by a extraterrestrial. I want to add a fifth possibility.

What if what we think are UFO’s are not being piloted by extraterrestrials or even by another planet. Could it be that what we are sing are humans form earth that have developed time travel. They could be form 1000’s of years in the future to look at their past which is our future and learn about their past. Think about it, if we are saying that it is possible for UFO’s containing extraterrestrials form the edge of the universe who have came to visit us the isn’t time travel just as improbable.

Anyone else agree or want to add anything to this idea could what we think are UFO’s really be humans from a distant future who have mastered time travel and seek to observe their past and our present?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
KevinUnkown

I glad you've posted this as I have always had a suspicion that maybe UFO's / visitors etc etc..... are actually our evolved pecies from the future..

Think of them as 'US' on a safari through time. They visit to get a real feel of history and maybe bring students to study certain times and events from afar.... It actually makes a lot of sense..... Explains also why UFO's and strange things have been seen through History....

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

[edit on 11-7-2010 by PurpleDog UK]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yeah if one thinks about it the possibilities of this hypothesis are really endless, they could for example be manipulating their past or our future to bring about a more peaceful and prosperous future, or the opposite.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The subject, 'timetravel' is mind-boggling because I would have thought that any ''interference'' on their part (the future us that is) would have a direct impact on evolution, our future, thier exsitence or well being..

I would have thought that if this is idea has any truth behind it, which I personally think it has, then it would be a strictly 'look but do not touch' policy...... Might also explain some of the supposed abductions in the sense that people 'lost time' or were mind wiped to forget what happened.....

I know I must lead a boring and dull life because I don't think I have been seen, or studying by anything more suspicious apart from a previous girlfriend alot time ago !!

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I've been thinking along these lines for a while as well. If not the future, then possibly parallel universes. Of course the whole parallel universe/time travel thing works together to avoid paradoxes I suppose.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
VERY interesting theory, I like it. I've been kicking around one of my own theories for awhile. I was shocked when my close friend suggested what I had been thinking. What if... Just maybe, the UFO's themselves are living entities? Like the orbs that morph and change colors, perhaps it is a form of visual communication. Plus, it seems as if ufos are conscious of people observing them. Ezekiel's wheels come to mind.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

My higher physics teacher once tried to explain time travel to me and my head almost melted, that was some years ago but i still don’t fully understand any of the physics behind it. I am not really sure if time travel is theoretically possible but the point is that a couple of 1000 of years in the future most of what we know now may be proved to be untrue and time travel could be possible.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
My Theory Is simple.

Our gods are E.T's and have been watching us ever since theyve planted us here like seed's... and they keep away any other threatening specie of alien e.g greys and all that.
I think our gods rule is simple for other E.Ts you can look but u cant touch! and i believe our gods (E.Ts) must be very strict in there being no disruption in the evolution of humankind.

Ady

[edit on 11-7-2010 by AlphaANDOmega]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaANDOmega

Interesting idea, i personally don’t buy into it but lets face it, its just as likely to be true as UFO time travel

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaANDOmega

AlphaANDOmega

I don't have any God's or therefore believe in any.... I do believe in right and wrong however but thats' a different discussion...!!

If we are to follow your thinking then it would have to be that our 'gardeners' are the MOST powerful in the galaxy if they can deny any other ET's access to us...... I all of a sudden feel like a potted plant in the greenhouse of the universe..

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
UFO's are not real...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dont believe me? Were is phage when you need him?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

I don’t actually believe in UFO’s as such (at least not that they visit us every day) this was just a idea that popped into my head that I thought the UFOlogists might find quite interesting. I do think it’s quite a arrogant statement to make however to say that there is no other life in the galaxy and that they do not have the ability to achieve space travel.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

In the context of what people believe UFO's to be, then Ms Shen Longy you might be correct. ALiens with six heads or multiple arms or made out of sand or grey etc etc etc, However if they are US from the future then technically they are not Unidentiifed as our future selves are the ones sending them.......

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Well done!
That is the most obvious criticism of anyone who on this thread who wants to say UFO’s don’t exist, we’re not talking about UFO’s we’re talking we’re talking about time travel.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Anyone else agree or want to add anything to this idea could what we think are UFO’s really be humans from a distant future who have mastered time travel and seek to observe their past and our present?

Well...since you are inviting I would like to comment.

I think you might be on the right track. I think that in the future, humanity forms a noosphere. Are you familiar with the noosphere idea? I think that UFOs, angels, demons, etc are all psychophysical manifestations of the future noosphere...it is reaching backward (and forward) in time to literally bring itself about.

Humanity is psychic. At some point in the future, we will have to form a collective consciousness in order to combine our psychic mind-over-matter strength in order to survive. That psychic collective is called the noosphere. Psychic ability transcends time and space, so the psychic will of the noosphere can reach us here. When a transcendent will manifests into time and space, it does so as pairs of opposites. The manifestations will span a spectrum, like a rainbow does, and the symbolic forms that the psychophysical manifestations take will have something to do with cultural imagery.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Student X]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
LOL

congrats, now, besides you having to explain how UFOs are not ours or hoaxes, you need to explain how in the hell is possible to travel back in time

I am looking forward to that my friend

PEOPLE here LOVE to throw words, but they never think about how in the hell that would be possible, so, explain in some scientific terms, how would the universe work if travel in time to the past is possible - everybody here will LOVE to hear your theory, since most scientists dont believe in this

thanks, I am not even going to sleep today, waiting for the explanations ...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

I believe you are right in some cases. They don't come just from another planet. There are also many of them that come from the future or a paralel dimention. Very good observation and many other members think the same for sure.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I can’t that’s the honest answer this is just a hypothesis. The point is we don’t know what humanity might achieve in the next 1000 or so years, it could be that time travel is possible in the future and what we think are UFO’s are actually human time machines. It’s no more stranger than saying its little green men in space ships from the far edge of the universe.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If time travel is possible, and humanity doesn't destroy itself, then I would say visits from the future would be likely.

This is actually an idea I have considered plausible for a while. OOPARTS tend to point in the same direction (if there is any validity to them).

Or - the UFO's could be private vehicles belonging to the Rothchilds or Rockerfellers - or even the people who live inside the planet, or the moon - depends on your favorite wacky theory.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
TIME = SPACE

Therefore, space travelers are time travelers...So, either way you look at it, yes!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join