It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Apollo-gee) The Moon See the Earth through the Sun

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

From what I gathered you seem to be leaning towards the mindstate that we are not living on a planet as many preceive.. Like the hologram set up, but why if humanity is on the moon would there be a need to show the moon why not hide it. Unless you view it like other ATS members as the prison planet of the human concious... And the moon would be the observation point as well as the spherical background image. Cool thread friend.

Sorry Ophiuchus...I missed your reply somehow. Wasn't trying to ignore you...sorry for that.

I'm not sure what I believe. On one hand I see many features that are similar yet on the other hand my rational brain tells me there is no way that the moon could be the earth...how would that be even remotely possible? We are on earth, so how could we be seeing the earth UNLESS we are looking at some sort of reflection, but again how could that be seeing as how we only see one side of the moon. If it were reflecting the side facing us would change as it went around the earth. Each continent would see something different.

Good questions. Give me some time to ponder them and I will try and give you some more in depth answers...or "opinions" I should say....lol

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Oh please people, this makes no sense.
Please go here and look at the morphology of the continents. www.scotese.com...

The Landfrom we have now is only for a very short time. In 2 Million (europe) Years all Continents are again one supercontinet. Europa willl crash with canada and america, africa fill fuse with South America. And again 2 million years later, it will look complete different.

Look here:

[edit on 18-7-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
Ok, I just tried pinning a place on earth in Google Earth but when I jumped to the moon the spot I had pinned had moved considerably. It is still close but not exact so I see what you are saying.
I tried that approach because I have done that myself just out of curiosity, to see where Earth places would be on Mars, so doing that with the Moon would be natural.
(As an aside, the area of the "face" on Mars would be near Portugal on an Earth version.
)

Let me ask you a question. Why is the moon Grey? Why is it not brown or some other color? Why Grey and black? I've always thought that the only thing that could make a foot print like on the moon would be ash. What do you think?
Although the Moon is mostly grey it also has other colours, mostly brown. In some Moon photos, if you increase the colour levels you can see that there are several colours.

As for the footprints, as I have said in other threads, there's one thing that behaves exactly like the Moon dust, and that thing is Portland cement. If you can get some to play with you will see what I mean.

Also, do you know of anything that could "shrink" a planet? I would imagine, seeing as how everything seams to expand and contract at some point or another that planets, just like a star will eventually shrink. Take the gas giants for example as the gas within the atmosphere cools it will condense thus becoming heavier causing it to fall towards the center. The more mass at the center combining becoming more dense would eventually solidify
Maybe it took a Jupiter size planet to become an earth like planet. What is your take on that?
There's a difference between a star and a planet, the star is converting part of its mass into energy, while the planet is not, so while a star gets smaller and denser the planet doesn't have anything to change its size and/or density.

That's one of the problems with the expanding Earth theory, why would a planet (made of solid, stable matter) expand to more than the double of its original volume and turning its density into half of what it was originally.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ok I've marked in red the identifying feature on both pictures. First is the moon second is the earth. They are the same locations when laying the maps over one another. I actually used GE picture captures and not the maps, but these do lay over one another on the maps. I used GE to show you that I wasn't trying to "make" them fit.

Again, I know they should be different as the size variance is huge, but none the less they line up.

Moon

here is the earth...

I've got more but I'm just now getting to cut them down and identify the features that I am seeing as the same.

More to follow...

Peace

Edit...I forgot to mention that the Lon and Lat are almost identical for these locations as you can see at the bottom of the pictures. They might be off because they aren't the exact same spot as GE jumps the second you try and switch so I had to get it as close as possible.

Thanks again

Peace

[edit on 18-7-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Ok, I just tried pinning a place on earth in Google Earth but when I jumped to the moon the spot I had pinned had moved considerably. It is still close but not exact so I see what you are saying.
I tried that approach because I have done that myself just out of curiosity, to see where Earth places would be on Mars, so doing that with the Moon would be natural.
(As an aside, the area of the "face" on Mars would be near Portugal on an Earth version.
)

Let me ask you a question. Why is the moon Grey? Why is it not brown or some other color? Why Grey and black? I've always thought that the only thing that could make a foot print like on the moon would be ash. What do you think?
Although the Moon is mostly grey it also has other colours, mostly brown. In some Moon photos, if you increase the colour levels you can see that there are several colours.

As for the footprints, as I have said in other threads, there's one thing that behaves exactly like the Moon dust, and that thing is Portland cement. If you can get some to play with you will see what I mean.

Also, do you know of anything that could "shrink" a planet? I would imagine, seeing as how everything seams to expand and contract at some point or another that planets, just like a star will eventually shrink. Take the gas giants for example as the gas within the atmosphere cools it will condense thus becoming heavier causing it to fall towards the center. The more mass at the center combining becoming more dense would eventually solidify
Maybe it took a Jupiter size planet to become an earth like planet. What is your take on that?
There's a difference between a star and a planet, the star is converting part of its mass into energy, while the planet is not, so while a star gets smaller and denser the planet doesn't have anything to change its size and/or density.

That's one of the problems with the expanding Earth theory, why would a planet (made of solid, stable matter) expand to more than the double of its original volume and turning its density into half of what it was originally.

Ah yes, unmixed cement. That is another option I forgot about. It reminds me of the counting crows song. "Tore down heaven and put up a parking lot"..;P

Forgive me but I am somewhat confused by your last statement. If the earth is solid, then plate tectonics do not fit into the picture am I correct? How can continents slide around if they are not floating on top of magma so that they may move? I have to say after seeing the model of the "expanding earth" I can see no other way that it could of come about as ALL of the pieces fit together on a smaller planet.

Take mercury's density. They can still not account for why it is so dense. I see your logic, but only through the "standard" model. If you were to consider alternatives perhaps there are some answers to some of the earths more intriguing mystery's. You know the old saying..."Think outside the box". I think that we must in order to tackle some of the more mysterious questions. I'm not saying trash the old model, only that it doesn't hurt to keep your mind open...It might open up a whole new world of answers to us.

Thanks for answering my questions armap....I do appreciate your knowledge and help.

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Oh please people, this makes no sense.
Please go here and look at the morphology of the continents. www.scotese.com...

The Landfrom we have now is only for a very short time. In 2 Million (europe) Years all Continents are again one supercontinet. Europa willl crash with canada and america, africa fill fuse with South America. And again 2 million years later, it will look complete different.

Look here:

hello Cushycrux and thank you for your response and information you've provided.

I know what I'm proposing makes not sense, how could it? To be honest I don't know where these ideas come from as I have many more then this. You'll have to forgive me. I am a musician so patterns are my life. It has been suggested that seeing them in various things is all it is. Perhaps, but you never know.

I just like to keep an open mind as sometimes I don't even understand my own ideas. All I know is I hear them and see them and I like to share them. They come to me for free, so I like to share them for free and I like the feedback regardless of the position it's coming from...Plus I really like making movies so it gives me an outlet to create in.

Thanks again

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Ah yes, unmixed cement. That is another option I forgot about. It reminds me of the counting crows song. "Tore down heaven and put up a parking lot"..;P
Cement, being extremely fine and dry is the best comparison to the Moon dust that I know.

(The original song is from Joni Mitchell.)

Forgive me but I am somewhat confused by your last statement. If the earth is solid, then plate tectonics do not fit into the picture am I correct?
You're right, I should have said "non gaseous" instead of solid.

Take mercury's density. They can still not account for why it is so dense. I see your logic, but only through the "standard" model. If you were to consider alternatives perhaps there are some answers to some of the earths more intriguing mystery's. You know the old saying..."Think outside the box". I think that we must in order to tackle some of the more mysterious questions. I'm not saying trash the old model, only that it doesn't hurt to keep your mind open...It might open up a whole new world of answers to us.
Sure, we are always in need of new theories to explain the new discoveries, but accepting theories that bring the same or even more problems is not the best way of explaining things, and I haven't seen any good explanation for the large change in volume (and accompanying decrease in density) that Earth must have suffered for the expanding Earth theory to work.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

reply to post by ArMaP

Peace

Hi LTRU,
Niice thread mate!
I do see some odd correlations.
especially among the 'water lines'...
very interesting..

I want to address though,
you asked, why is the moon grey?

well friend, it is not really grey.

It is of many colors,
and if our atmosphere (and the moons own, yes, it does have one... albeit thin..),
were not there, we could much better see the true colors of it.
Mostly our atmosphere is what does it though..

Here is what the moon would look like if atmosphere were not filtering it...
and this is, believe it or not.. a photo from nasa! lol

these are natural colors,
only 'enhanced' to bring out more, of what was already present.
.....colors! lol

check out some of Alan Beans artwork of the moon. (he was on it)..
he also shows very similar colors.
not grey.

cool thread, I dunno what it all means, if anything..
but i do see some interesting things...
especially in your 2nd video with no music.

thanks mate!

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

That depends on the meaning of "natural".

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

lol.
ok.

not here to debate this, or play with words.
it is what it is.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

reply to post by ArMaP

Peace

Hi LTRU,
Niice thread mate!
I do see some odd correlations.
especially among the 'water lines'...
very interesting..

I want to address though,
you asked, why is the moon grey?

well friend, it is not really grey.

It is of many colors,
and if our atmosphere (and the moons own, yes, it does have one... albeit thin..),
were not there, we could much better see the true colors of it.
Mostly our atmosphere is what does it though..

Here is what the moon would look like if atmosphere were not filtering it...
and this is, believe it or not.. a photo from nasa! lol

.....colors! lol

check out some of Alan Beans artwork of the moon. (he was on it)..
he also shows very similar colors.
not grey.

cool thread, I dunno what it all means, if anything..
but i do see some interesting things...
especially in your 2nd video with no music.

thanks mate!

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Ahmose]

Hello friend, good to see you again.

Thanks for your kind words and interest. I will be honest as I've been looking at this stuff for days now....I'm absolutely convinced the moon is the same chunk of rock we are currently standing on. How can this be or should I say "To be or not To be" is the question.

The only way I can figure this is this. We are experiencing the light from the explosion of the earth as it is traveling, so in other words...we are experiencing our "lives flashing before our eyes"...right before impact. The moon is our past and the sun is our future and we are the split second flash in between. We are a splitting atom introducing us to eve.

Ok enough philosophy.

There are many many craters which line up to earth exactly. I believe the pacific is "peeled" back then beat up by it's own debre returning to the surface as where the Atlantic is just "burnt off" instantly leaving it "mared".

Mind you this is all just postulation, but hey maybe when they said "think outside the box" they meant just that.

Thanks again Amhose, awesome picture by the way...I can see browns in there too. No wonder they found "orange soil"....It's earth under ash....ashes to ashes...dust to dust.

Peace

edit to say. I'm looking over that pic you posted and maybe it's just because I've been comparing them for days, but I can tell you right where that shot is corrosponding to the earth. It is sitting right over the Saudi Arabian peninsula.

I believe the reason you are not seeing "definded" sea beds is because of the ash that has (without the use of color enhanced images) erased many of the recognizable features.

I'm not at home right now, but when I get there, I've been putting together another video. What is interesting in this video is that I will compare the "night lights" of earth from the Euro Asian perspective and the outlines on the moon. They match almost exactly. What is interesting is you will never "naturally" be able to compare the two as to see the moon full for comparison against the "night" sky of Eurasia is impossible. To see the lights of earth, the earth can't be facing the sun, but to see the moon full it must be facing the sun....hence no one ever knew to compare them, because until recently it wasn't even possible.....maybe photos really do steal our souls....lol

Peace

[edit on 31-7-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga

For the love of Pete, don't be so cryptic and just share what you think!

Regardless of how off the wall it may sound, just say it - you've obviously put a lot of effort into what you are doing.

Just tell us so that we don't have to sit here in suspense, please!

- Fry

I think what he is saying is, that the moon is a representation of earth, or rather Earth is a bigger version of the moon..

All the cities match up to where the water on the moon used to be.

Move one city and you must move them all...and that is why it is amazing that they ALL fit...

The bodies of water themselves aren't an exact match but pretty damn close.

Close enough to see a resemblance...

People never take a step back and look.....

Take this info....and now connect it with other things that match up on earth, moon, mars, and how their locations are exact......

Start connecting dots...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I am going to think way out of the box when it comes to the Earth's

Moon. In the last 15 years I have thought that the Moon has been

stealthed in other words I have thought that a fake 3D holographic

image of the Moon has been projected slightly above the real surface like a big

screen T.V. or 3D hologram onto an electronic matrix grid. Aliens with technology thousands or

even millions of years ahead of humans on Earth could have the

capability of this type of camouflage. I believe under the electronic veil

grid of the stealthed Moon is the real surface of the Moon so in order

to disguise what is actually there on the Moon the aliens used the 3D

holographic projection of the Earth's surface at some point in time.

Some photos in the past I believe have penetrated the projected veil

grid over the Moon's surface. The closer a mission, satellite or

spacecraft get to the Moon and when the Moon is landed upon you

penetrate the veil. Using similar locating network like GPS the IFOs

could penetrate the veil and land on the real surface of the Moon.

Imagine on the surface of the Earth's Moon that the aliens are

projecting this false reverse image above the real Moon's surface like

a rear projection T.V. set onto an electronic matrix grid. I also have

thoughts on Mars but we will talk about the Earth's Moon. ^Y^

[edit on 31-7-2010 by amari]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

There are many many craters which line up to earth exactly.

Is that "exactly" real a exactly or is it as exactly as the ones before, that have large differences between the locations on the Moon and on Earth?

I believe the pacific is "peeled" back then beat up by it's own debre returning to the surface as where the Atlantic is just "burnt off" instantly leaving it "mared".

Mind you this is all just postulation, but hey maybe when they said "think outside the box" they meant just that.

But it doesn't mean you can say anything you want, specially when you ignore large differences and say that things align perfectly or exactly.

I believe the reason you are not seeing "definded" sea beds is because of the ash that has (without the use of color enhanced images) erased many of the recognizable features.

Rock and dust don't turn to ashes, and if you remember that water occupies two thirds of the Earth's surface (corresponding to a huge volume), there isn't material that can be turned to ashes enough to feel all the oceans.

You can think outside the box, but you should still think.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here is another rendering i've done.

Pop it out for hi def.

Peace

[edit on 2-8-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

There are many many craters which line up to earth exactly.

Is that "exactly" real a exactly or is it as exactly as the ones before, that have large differences between the locations on the Moon and on Earth?

I believe the pacific is "peeled" back then beat up by it's own debre returning to the surface as where the Atlantic is just "burnt off" instantly leaving it "mared".

But it doesn't mean you can say anything you want, specially when you ignore large differences and say that things align perfectly or exactly.

Rock and dust don't turn to ashes, and if you remember that water occupies two thirds of the Earth's surface (corresponding to a huge volume), there isn't material that can be turned to ashes enough to feel all the oceans.

You can think outside the box, but you should still think.

Armap, don't you think it would be a little presumptuous to state you know what and what can't happen.

I can actually think what ever I want as you can also and I don't try to bar you from stating things that you don't absolutely know as truth, for you've never witnessed such things.

I can say what I don't have to by showing you. You've read. People wait in suspense for what I see, but I didn't present it with the answer, because the answer is obvious.

In order to see it you must break what you know, but I understand that is not possible for some. So for you, you would look no further if not interested.

So I say what I need in video, because I can say what ever I want, no different then you. We are just saying different things, I with reality, you with data.

Be exited. Think about how much study of the ocean floor can be done with out having to travel the ocean floor. Think of all the new discoveries we can make. Sometimes that takes modifying what you know, not throwing it away. It's true science in action.

Peace

It is what you chose to believe that determines it's self evidence.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Armap, don't you think it would be a little presumptuous to state you know what and what can't happen.
Yes but I don't understand why you say that. Is it because I said that rocks don't turn to ashes?

Sorry, I don't understand a word of the rest of your post, could you please explain it better? Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

sorry for so many edits...pictures you know...peace

[edit on 2-8-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Very interesting indeed.
First things first we did not land on the Moon.
However I don't believe that your video proves this or anything else for that matter.
I don't know, all I could think of was the beginning of the Universe. If I were to jump to conclusions I would say your video adds to the theory that the Moon was once apart of the Earth and it broke off in some sort of collision.

Still a great video.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Very interesting indeed.
First things first we did not land on the Moon.
However I don't believe that your video proves this or anything else for that matter.
I don't know, all I could think of was the beginning of the Universe. If I were to jump to conclusions I would say your video adds to the theory that the Moon was once apart of the Earth and it broke off in some sort of collision.

Still a great video.

Thank you for your comment. I don't really know what to think to be honest. I just find the features line up. Some don't see it. It's all good, but I do thank you for checking it out. The point is...no one really knows anything...

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join