It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Apollo-gee) The Moon See the Earth through the Sun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think this is pretty cool. I don't see any reason why the moon couldn't be a scaled down model either. I say good job OP
This certainly does give one food for thought. I actually subscribed to your yt channel. Looks like lots to explore there

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Bizarre.

Some people think the moon was 'towed' into position, explaining its perfect alignment with the sun creating eclipses.... maybe aliens of some description built it as a terraforming tool, some kind of giant projector based bump-map if you like, to create a home for their new pets.

Who knows? I'm unconvinced it's anything other than a random chance alignment of stuff & stuff... very cool vid tho.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by eightfold]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You know I got to thinking a bit more on this which I am guessing others are as well. Some say the maps dont exactly line up. Could this be because of the way the earth has shifted the continents around over the years? I am wondering if you have tried old maps from the past. Or like a 3d image on the old maps under the new maps to see if you can follow the shifts? Hope that made some sort of sense! You seem to be pretty good at it, just thought I'd throw that out there

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
interesting-what do you make of these?-

And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so. God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness.-Gen1

Who is this that appears like the dawn, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, majestic as the stars in procession?-SS6.10

His splendor was like the sunrise; rays flashed from his hand, where his power was hidden.-Hab3.4

Sun and moon stood still in the heavens at the glint of your flying arrows, at the lightning of your flashing spear.-.11

A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.-Rev12.1

He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.-Gen28.12

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus
interesting-what do you make of these?-

Irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.-Matt7.2

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Great, that's what all I ask for.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I think I understand what you are trying to show us. If nothing more it is an interesting premise.

We have been told that the earth has had several do overs but we were led to believe the do overs were here on this planet. I think you are just throwing out another theory; what if the do over was not on this planet but earth was a do over on a clean slate.

That could lead you to look at all the heavenly bodies in a different light and more importantly it would definitely prove that we have not learned anything in an infinite number of years because we keep making the same mistakes.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

earth shifted reminds me-

At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens."-Heb12.26

All the stars of the heavens will be dissolved and the sky rolled up like a scroll-Is34.4

The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.-Rev6.12

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn
We have been told that the earth has had several do overs but we were led to believe the do overs were here on this planet.

Could you please explain what do you mean by "do overs"?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
I had been thinking about this because I model 3D and been doing a bunch of tests with the earth. When I went to do the moon and got to look at it from all sides, I noticed that parts of it looked familiar.

You should get the new height data from Kaguya, I have seen a 3D model (with the height exaggerated, as usual), and it looks great.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I don't get it. Fancy work though. Apology accepted!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Whoa! If that's not deemed as subjective then, nothing is!

You're trying to make your own personal matrix into some universal reality. I absolutely don't see anything you're inferring and even if I tried, it's way too abstract for consideration.

I'd like to give you a star for making the video but I really don't want to encourage you to continue.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
Here's some more detailed scenes....forgive me for no sound. It was a rush job but I think you'll get the ideas.

Things to look at

The giant crater lake in southern africa
The BP Oil Hole....
Hawaii
Capitols....were ever a major one is at, so is a crater...

Just take a look...

Peace

Forgive me again but perhaps I'm just not receiving what you're putting out but...........

you're taking a whole planet...flattening it out then, comparing certain sections of another body so to match it up?

I would think, you can do this with virtually anything.

I can probably snap photos of certain cloud formations throughout the day then overlap them onto a map of Earth (like you presented) and get the same result.

What does that prove? That there's freaky randomness out there? Again, I apology if I'm coming off insulting but, I tend to think I'm a pretty rational, reasonable and open-minded person but, I just ain't seeing this at all.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
forgot to mention nice quality on the video and like the deeper kind of thinking, sometimes just for a laugh(remember deep thoughts by... SNL) and for all you doubters-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
great stuff...... a intersting concept.... love the video

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

OK, here is what I am seeing:
It looks as if the moon once was like a miniature model of earth...
Had continents, water, even civilizations.
Then something terrible happened, and literally incerated the moon.

Just my guess from what I am seeing. Beautiful work on the vid. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn
We have been told that the earth has had several do overs but we were led to believe the do overs were here on this planet.

Could you please explain what do you mean by "do overs"?

Thanks in advance.

Cyclic cataclysm, the basis of all our cultural, archaeological, and historical references to death and rebirth and one of the few commonalities in global human mythology aside from beings from the heavens and the use of entheogens.
You're welcome, in advance.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
You realise that the (supposed) alignment is based on a central point that has no real relevance to any of the astral bodies, they are only man-chosen reference points.

Edit: I forgot to say that your Earth elevation map doesn't account for underwater differences, you turned the oceans into flat ground.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

All I have done is take surface maps directly from NASA for the Moon and the Earth and laid them over one another. I've done no resizing or manipulation. The original maps were 2500 x 1250px each. I simply layered the maps over one another and applied an overlay, exclusion, screen or multiply so as to see through the various maps.

Obviously the lights at night map works the best for showing how it lines up to certain features. The most impressive are the riverbeds. You can follow the niles almost all the way down to that big crater on the southern part of Africa.

This is what I am thinking in a "moon shell"

Some different theories are required in order for this to work, but they are recognized theories non the less.

First for all of the people talking about the difference in size...What I've presented will not work for you using what you've learned in school. This will require a different perspective. If you are not able to entertain other ideas as to the earths evolutionary growth, you should stop here and return at a different time...that being said...the expanding earth theory...

We know water is coming to the surface on Mars on crater rims and from the same thing that pushes water to the surface on earth....Heat. Understand that the earth works off of the same principle as a locomotive does....Heat and Pressure.

Second...Understanding how a Zoetrope works is a major key to understanding this I believe

Lastly, and this is essential.....don not try otherwise.

Anyway, that's the trinity I'm using, next I might try a "message in a bottle".

Thanks for your post ArMp....

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
Pretty cool, and there are a couple rings-of-cities which match up really well with craters, and it is interesting how nearly-well the black spots match up with the atlantic, but I think you're looking too hard. Remember, the moon is much, much smaller than the earth; something like 1/60th the size, I think?

Cool video, though. You should try it with other mapped bodies, see if you can match up on Mars or Jupiter.

What is really interesting is that if you look at where every Major National Capitol is at......HUGE CRATERS. Look at Washington DC. Look at Jerusalem, look at Egypt, London, Stockholm, Beijing, Canberra, Tokyo, Berlin, Moscow, Nepal. Look at every single one of them....Crater and they are not like the ones with white coming out of them. Washington DC's crater IS the whole tri-state area.

Another odd thing, well to me I guess, is that the side that corolates to the USA is permanently on the side facing away from the earth....freaky...

Thanks again for your post..

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join