It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total Solar Eclipse Sunday—Most Remote of the Century?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by rajaten

Me too. I get a sense that something is up, but where the hell are all the debunkers? At least come and try and prove us wrong here

Is it safe to say that maybe this time we all feel the same that something is on the cards here?

Half the debunkers on this site are real disinfo agents, perhaps they have received their last cheque and have packed up for their bunkers lol

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Im feeling pretty wierd now to be honest, dont know about anyone else.
I was very very concerned for the well being of those over the pond anyway but now its on a much bigger scale.

To be honest i wont mind in the slightest if we a wrong here.

Has anyone any further updates?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
No news, but i feel this huge energy right now. I'm only a little fey, but i don't like how i feel.

Head buzzing, skin tingling.

If nothing else, i got 84000 in a dome nearby, and just everybody around the world being really excited. It is a momentus event, with so many people focused on a single event, same place and time. Remember that question "what would happen if all the people in china would jump at once?"

Something like that, only mentally / spiritually.

The HAARP thing says that it's what is being received ... so maybe it's worth watching for the next while. But peing a paranoid, i could say that's what they're transmitting. I've also noticed the solar wind has really died down, and we have corona holes facing us soon (as per stereo).

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Whats going on? Wheres all the posters to similar threads?
Powercut?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Patiently waiting.
Im hoping a ufo lands on the soccer pitch.

CX

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Half the debunkers on this site are real disinfo agents, perhaps they have received their last cheque and have packed up for their bunkers lol

I would love to see just one piece of evidence that proves that just one member here is a paid disinfo agent.

As a wise man once said....pics or it didn't happen.

CX.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It has begun! The eclipse has started: "SOUTH PACIFIC ECLIPSE--UNDERWAY NOW: The Moon is now moving in front of the sun to produce a total eclipse over the South Pacific. The moon's shadow will take five hours to trace the 11,000 km path of totality. Along the way, sky watchers on Easter Island, the Cook Islands, the waters off Tahiti, and southern parts of Chile and Argentina will have the experience of a lifetime."

from spaceweather.com

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Just in case any of you are interested, I found a few links with live footage of the solar eclipse as it happens - it seems the best so far are on 60 second updates, but it's better than nothing, no?

live.saros.org...

www.eclipse.astromatica.es...

*edit - the astromatica link is running a live stream, looks like the party is about to start!

- Fry

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Fryaga]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think my next thread will be something more mundane. Instead of Oh my God! we're all gonna' die!

Nothin' happening here. You betcha.

Although night just fell in Iran, so there's always hope for a night-time attack. Oh boy, did I just say that?

Say... Did any aliens land yesterday...

[edit on 7/11/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

haha ITS NOT OVER YET! This game is a SPIRITUAL battle for the souls of every man alive! LOL

ONLY IF the dutch win the world cup will we be saved!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Wow this thread is hilarious.

I guess this is what it's like when then mad house is run by the inmates.

Nice way to derail a thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
easter island is awesome. makes me wonder bout those statues!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join