It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbi says it is OK to kill non Jew babies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Let's not get into a jewbash fest here. This is just a couple of loons that happen to be rabbi's. Same as the crazy Imams.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

To be fair look what happened to Helen Thomas, or that editor lady for CNN that was fired the other day....
or any one in an official position that dares speak up

We are not talking about anything as evil as what that rabbi suggests, merely stating a truth about Israel will get you trashed.
Totally

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Real nice religion ya got there Rabbi!
And the Jews continue to wonder why so many people are against them? Really!?

I disagree with you. It has nothing to do with religion but everything to do with perceived notion by this specific Rabbi to suit his own agenda.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This rabbi clearly has a following. His book is a bestseller. And this is what they just let slip. It's disturbing. And so are those shirts. Nope, I don't think censure is going to affect a thing or change what's in these peoples' hearts and minds. I think the truth occasionally slips out.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Can't say I blame them, you never know with babies these days!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenVisage

Oh man star for that
LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Someone obviously forgot about a little thing called the holocaust and how the devaluing of human life leads to terrible consequences. Obviously not a man of intelligence or wisdom,....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This Rabbi simply hates Palestinians. He would hate Palestinians if he were a Hindu. It has nothing to do with his choice of religion. He is simply using his religion to advance his agenda. For every crazy Jew you can find a crazy Christian. Fortunately Most Jewish folks are pretty much like the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
A lot of Jews are actively against Zionism and I hope there's a lot more that just don't speak up. However the harsh reality is that the government and most settlers appear to follow the teachings of the Talmud, NOT the Torah.

From the Talmud, which states some of the following:

*Yebamoth 98a. All non-jew children are animals

*Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament or Koran ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come.

*Deut. 20:17. Destroy the seven Canaanite nations. (Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria...hello?)

*Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a non-jew, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a non-jew he may keep.

*Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (non-jew) hits a Jew, the non-jew must be killed.

*Lev. 25:29. Carry out the laws of houses in walled cities.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
That's the problems with religious leaders. They too are nutballs and will say anything to sway public opinion, no matter how unpopular.

For once folks, please taste what you will speak. And stop following blindly what they who speak nonsense.

Obviously, this Rabbi hates children. He forgot he was once a babe in his mother's arm.

Wake up. Sheesh!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by YJLTG

Originally posted by kozmo
Real nice religion ya got there Rabbi!
And the Jews continue to wonder why so many people are against them? Really!?

I disagree with you. It has nothing to do with religion but everything to do with perceived notion by this specific Rabbi to suit his own agenda.

Don't know much about the Talmud, do you? A terribly racist and hateful series of "Holy" books that teach the Jews how to live.

In it you will find some of the following gems:

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").

I could go and on posting page after page of this rubbish, but hopefully you get the idea. The good news is that most mainstream, non-zionist Jews don't take the Talmud literally to heart. But, nonetheless, these are the "teachings" put forth in the Talmud.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I hate israeli politics- don't know why they get away with it- oppressed my ass.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join