It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Milatary destroying Marshall Islands Reef!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Am not sure if this is the right section so please move if it is not.

I was reading about the UFO in china and this was the source Here Now look carefully what it says!

According to People’s Network report, the U.S. military on June 30 from California’s Vandenberg Air Force Base launched a “militia” -3 based ICBMs, and hit targets more than 7000 km away. Missile in local time at 3:40 on the 30 June (that Beijing at 6:40 p.m. on the 30 June) launched, in the atmosphere across the Pacific outside and hit the reef in the Marshall Islands boast Delin near the target.

Read the last line.. Hit the reef in the marshall islands!

It takes a very long time 15 cent (6 inches) a Year! Take a look of some pictures of this wonder island and its coral reef.

Now a part of this is gone!

What do you think ATS?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by pavelivanov22]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Didn't America already nuke the **** out of the Marshall Islands anyway? It probably looks like that because of the radiation... that's not choral eh, those are the mutated island natives whose DNA has been fused with various sea creatures.

[edit on 7/11/2010 by ZombieOctopus]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think that there are bigger fish to fry than an object hitting the size of a fridge hitting a reef at a few thousand kilometers an hour - no explosives or nuclear weapons are involved. Also I highly doubt the 'People’s Network report', would precisely know where any re-entry vehicle landed other than the general area which the missile was aimed at.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There are obviously remnants of previous civilization there. The PTB will stop at nothing to hide the true history of humanity.

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

i would not be surprised if they are.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
I think that there are bigger fish to fry than an object hitting the size of a fridge hitting a reef at a few thousand kilometers an hour - no explosives or nuclear weapons are involved. Also I highly doubt the 'People’s Network report', would precisely know where any re-entry vehicle landed other than the general area which the missile was aimed at.

I think the OP makes a valid point that it's best to not drop a refrigerator on the reef. But I only wish that was the worst problem the reefs are facing, there must be 100's of other more important issues to worry about. I scuba dive and so do my friends, even in SE Asia, but I've never been to the Marshall islands, it's a pretty out of the way place. If I ever did go to the Marshall Islands I'd stay away from the Kwajalein Atoll, that's where they aim the missiles.

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Didn't America already nuke the **** out of the Marshall Islands anyway? It probably looks like that because of the radiation... that's not choral eh, those are the mutated island natives whose DNA has been fused with various sea creatures.
The US set off 67 nukes in the Marshall islands. Just one of those was 1000 times more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb:

www.nuclearclaimstribunal.com...

During the period from June 30, 1946, to August 18, 1958, the United States conducted 67 nuclear tests in the Marshall Islands, all of which were considered atmospheric. The most powerful of those tests was the "Bravo" shot, a 15 megaton device detonated on March 1, 1954, at Bikini atoll. That test alone was equivalent to 1,000 Hiroshima bombs.

While the Bravo test is well known, it should be acknowledged that 17 other tests in the Marshall Islands were in the megaton range and the total yield of the 67 tests was 108 megatons, the equivalent of more than 7,000 Hiroshima bombs.

For the sake of comparison, it may be noted that from 1945 to 1988, the U.S. conducted a total of 930 known nuclear tests with a combined yield estimated to be 174 megatons. Approximately 137 megatons of that total was detonated in the atmosphere. In other words, while the number of tests conducted in the Marshall Islands represents only about 14% of all U.S. tests, the yield of the tests in the Marshalls comprised nearly 80% of the atmospheric total detonated by the U.S.

So yes, I'd say of you wanted to look for signs of radiation effects, the Marshall Islands might be a good place to look. Any three eyed fish like on the Simpsons' nuclear plant cooling water?

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1956, the Atomic Energy Commission regarded the Marshall Islands as "by far the most contaminated place in the world".

In 1986, the Compact of Free Association with the United States entered into force, granting the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) its sovereignty. The Compact provided for aid and U.S. defense of the islands in exchange for continued U.S. military use of the missile testing range at Kwajalein Atoll. The independence procedure was formally completed under international law in 1990, when the UN officially ended the Trusteeship status.

After all that a falling refrigerator seems like the least of their worries.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
My mom lived in Kwajelein for 6 years ending in 1969, along with my grandparents, aunts, and uncles. None of them had any radiation type ailments. Grandad died in his late 60's from esophageal cancer (chronic heartburn his whole life). Grandma died a few years later from a series of strokes brought about by her diabetes. Mom had lymphoma, treated and not recurrred for 5 years now. No other cancers in the family.

And i only have 2 eyes, 10 fingers, etc. LOL.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

That's interesting info.

I don't think the nukes were tested too close to Kwajelein. I know the big one was tested on Bikini atoll which as I understand is still uninhabitable to this day. And Rongelap to the east of Bikini was affected by fallout, I think the people there are still on a voluntary program to monitor for radiation effects.

The reason I said I would avoid Kwajelein was because of the missile test site (not because of radioactivity), I think that's where the missile launched on June 30 fell. Even though it was just a kinetic energy impact and not a bomb I'd still prefer to not get too close to the impact site.

Glad to hear you came out normal, but I don't think the area you lived in had a high exposure level to begin with.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
this kind of thing always makes me feel sick..... why cannot people just leave nature alone

new topics

top topics

join