It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Personal Paranormal Experiences: Part Two

page: 1

log in


posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:33 AM
November 1994 - Five years old.

It was a school night, I remember this clear as day. We had just moved into our new apartment that summer. It was a nice place, but very old as were most of the places that we had lived in previously. It was a standard two bedroom apartment. My mother had her own room and my brother and I had to share a room. I remember waking up in the middle of the night with a strange feeling. Immediately after opening my eyes, I shot straight up and looked around, as if I knew something was there already. I did not see a thing, except the light from the bathroom spilling into my open door way and the dim streetlight illuminating my brother's bed. I sat for a couple of minutes because I did not feel like it was time to lay back down for I knew something was not right. I wanted to get out of my bed to go lay with my mom, but something told me no. I was afraid to leave my bed. So, there I sat, afraid and alone - or so I thought. Out of the darkness and silence of our sleeping apartment, I heard someone say, "Shhhhh!" very loudly, and angrily. It had came from the living room, which was off of my bedroom. I immediately stopped breathing in order to sharpen and focus my hearing. Then a few seconds later, it felt like I had passed through a field of static electricity. Every strand of hair on my arms and my neck stood on end and I could feel the static moving over my body in waves. Then, my ears popped, as if the barometric pressure had suddenly plummeted. Immediately after that, I felt two large hands on my chest, one on each of my pectorals. Then they squeezed my chest, I could feel the fists getting tighter and tighter, pinching my skin. Then, it pushed me down, like it was forcing me to lay down. The force of this took my breath away and made it hard for me to call out to my mom. I started to panic and move about in my bed, struggling with these unseen hands. Then the pressure eased up and then one of the hands push upwards on my face from my chin to my forehead in a "pie face" motion. The push of this hand pushed my upper lip upwards so that it was "inside out." This cause my own saliva to be smeared across my nose and on my left cheek. I screamed after this, as I had gotten my breath back. This occurrence lasted approximately 7-10 seconds, but it seemed like an eternity.

My scream woke up my brother who told me that I was probably having a bad dream and that I should go lay with mom, and that I did.

Then next morning, I woke up sick as a dog, vomiting and all the like.

I stayed home from school that day with my mom, but I never could bring myself to tell her what had happened - for obvious reasons......

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:10 PM
reply to post by KillenfizzenHumboflorator

You have truly experienced some crazy stuff. All of this by the age of five. Wow!

I have never read anything about the popping of the ears, very interesting that you add that. You state the static electricity feeling, do you recall any temperature fluctuations?

This physical attack had to be horrifying! What an awful experience. What a jerk of a ghost! Waking up physically ill is another interesting thing. Just to ask, you don't think during the night your temperature sky rocketed and may have had some effect on this experience?

This is a great post my friend, thank you for sharing. Keep 'em coming.
I hate that you had to go through this though.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:58 PM
reply to post by sniknej

Thank you for your post

The ear popping effect was very curious to me, indeed. I still have not found what could have caused this. I truly believe that it had something to do with a spirit interacting with my physical form - since I experienced that sensation after feeling the static effect.

As for feeling sick the morning after - It definitely had something to do with the encounter. I think that the static that I felt disrupted some of the bio-mechanics in my body and threw it out of whack, making me sick.

I will be posting another tonight!

Thanks for reading!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:53 PM
Been waiting on that next post.
Hope "they" didn't come back and take the owner of the good smelling jacket because he/she started talking too much.
Have a good weekend.

[edit on 7/17/2010 by sniknej]

new topics

top topics

log in