It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to perform a citizen's arrest on a criminal police officer? policing the police?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

very informative. i might take you up on that

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well, as ss mentioned, cops are armed.

That is why I am always armed. Cops tend to NOT treat open carry people like regular unarmed citizens.

They do tend to stick their noses in your business, but they do it with reverence.

I actually had one ask me for my carry license. I told him we were not in gestapo "massa"chusetts or cowafonia.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I wonder if I could get different types of responses now with all the criminal-cop stories in the news lately...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: alaskan
I wonder if I could get different types of responses now with all the criminal-cop stories in the news lately...

I actually have a similar situation, I helped a female friend that wanted a divorce from an asshole dead beat thats taken place in clovis New Mexico, and I've took Criminal Justice Law Enforcement to in college, My friend and I got a place and she filed for a divorce, I am a witness of alot of things this guy has done, since we got this place the boys come from their fathers with bruises and marks and we have document and took pictures and have called the police, his week before last week, the oldest came back with a thumbprint to the jaw and I asked the oldest child who and how did they do that to you he replied back with my father choked me well we called the law and the officer that came out said that in the state of New Mexico you are allowed to beat and bruise your kids as long as it don't lead to stitches I made contact with people above the officer and every one of them said the same thing and this past week he brought the kids home under the influence of alcohol and the same cop said that if you have one beer in your system and have kids in the car it's not child endangerment and also said that if something happens to the kids while they're in his custody we will come back and arrest you to the mother but she's being forced by the police to let the dad see the kids as they say down here even if there's no paperwork stating by judge that if you don't let the other parent see the kids more than 14 days you can be arrested for custodian interference and when we get the kids back every time they intend to act up and there are 12 and 14 well when we confront them on why they act up they said that when they go to their dads, their dad locked them in their rooms they tell us that their dad only feeds damn peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and the police department says just cuz these kids are autistic that we are coaching the kids to say these things and these cops down here are mandatory to where body cameras.

There's just a lot of police corruption going on, my whole thing it is why is Robert Peels 9 principles isn't being followed anymore how can they not follow when he is the one that created police departments and the nine principles the cops are supposed to follow, an the one principle that gets me is in the nine principles which is the number 7 principal which is.

7: Police, at all times, should maintain a relationship with the public that gives reality two historic tradition that the police are the public and the public are the police, the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to their duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.

edit on 11-12-2016 by Dhanson1990 because: Had to fix a line

edit on 11-12-2016 by Dhanson1990 because: Had to fix another line

<< 1  2  3   >>

join