It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19th-20th Feast of Moloch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I was looking through the multitude of BP Disaster posts, to see if any one else had mentioned the (coincidence) of that tragedy occurring on this date.
Am I the only person that finds that this occurred on April 20th telling?
Food for thought...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Interesting that you have brought this up. Let's take a look back into the past to see how people reacted to this information BEFORE they knew about the BP oil gusher.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
this is very interesting!
I was about to post the same thread!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
@Elostone - wow that is a god point OP.

@Alethea i looked thru that link u posted and a lot of people were callin BS. i wonder if they even remember posting about it?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
From the link posted by Althea, an explaination of of what the feast of Moloch is:

Originally posted by silent thunder
April 19-20: Feast of Moloch

April 19/20 is the day of the Feast of Moloch, the owl-headed Canaanite god that demands the sacrifice of living infants. This is the god worshiped at the Bohemian Grove festivals.

A few of the events that have happened on this date:

-US revolutionary war begun
-Hitler born
-Ratzinger made pope
-Waco
-Oklahoma bombings
-Columbine killings

You may be able to identify more.

Notice the theme of "sacrifice of children," especially in the last three. The illuminati grow more brazen.

Wonder what they have in store for us this year?

[edit on 4/8/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

"Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th"

This thread,by Max Black,was pretty ominously on target,in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

I wrote my original posting dated March 28, 2010. I have been gone since April 24th, because of the many things I did not post in that thread that have concerned me since April 20th.

Since you have recently reopened the subject matter, it keeps me from having to start a new thread. Besides, all I want to do is offer up what I left out of my thread that might offer new insight into the Gulf oil spill and just how serious these Satanist are in their planning and scheming of evil.

There is way too much going on that needs discussing, but I feel many would not understand. While many are just looking for a distraction or something interesting to read, I on the other hand do research and as such it allows me to see behind the veil from time to time. What I have seen lately scares me and as such I will pass on the information that I omitted so as to offer some recompense for my omission in the first place. In addition, I have found that disclosing the new blood pentagram negates its full power, so the more people that know about it, the less magic it retains.

A new blood pentagram has been invoked. It began on April 20th and while many would think that the gulf oil spill is indeed a significant disaster, it is not all that we should expect. We are beginning to see that the initial disaster could create more pain and suffering, but that pain and suffering has to be done in accordance to astrological and planetary relationships. We are about to see this special relationship take place on July 11th when I believe the next evil phase of this blood pentagram will continue anew.

The new blood pentagram is different from the old one because this new one is being conjured up by Obama magicians as opposed to the Bush-Clinton magicians. I will however note that the new pentagram flows from the lines of the old one, so in that regard, the Obama magicians are using the energy from the old one to continue the evil that has been conjured up by all groups concerned. They do not let evil that has been done go to waste. They use it and do so willingly and openly.

Anyway, the new points for the new blood pentagram are:

1. Ground Zero of the gulf oil spill.
2. Chicago, IL. An Obama reference to denote that this pentagram is an Obama pentagram invoked by his magicians to conjure power over others while introducing major changes as to how America functions.
3. Pittsburgh, PA. Pa is part of the old blood pentagram. PA is where flight 93 was shot down during 911. As such, PA is part of the old and part of the new ritual.
4. Springfield, MO. This is the Illuminati financial headquarters. It also was on the old blood pentagram line and now in the new one.
5. Columbia, SC. While this is a completely new point, the symbolism of Columbia is present in this new point. Look up Columbia and you will find all of the symbolic meanings.

The two cites that help to form the capstone from ground zero are Mobile, AL and Pensacola, FL. These two cities are part of Americas earliest beginnings and as such, they are being used in the opposite manner to denote the ending of America. This is why they are included in the overall pentagram to show the capstone area that always denotes the controlling point and date of the ritual being offered up. The five points referenced above and these two capstone cities form the inverted pentagram of blood that is currently being promoted.

Because Satanist at the highest levels support each other in varied ways, sometimes the death of someone notable is sacrificed to add power to the ritual being invoked. In this case, I believe that the late Senator Byrd because of age and other political matters was sacrificed to give the new blood pentagram a measure of importance.

When someone runs the line from Ground Zero through Pensacola, FL and continues the line to Pittsburgh, PA you will note that the line runs through Charleston W.Virgina home of the late Senator Byrd. This to me explains why he died and to denote his sacrifice to the overall Satanic group, he was given high honors by symbolically being buried on the same day that the Queen of England gave her peace speech to the United Nations, July 6th.

All of this had to happen before July 11th and the total solar eclipse. The black sun is going to be used to usher in major changes to America, but the change is for the whole planet and in that regard I suspect that on or about July 11th that the next phase of this blood pentagram will be triggered and when it does, life on planet earth will never be the same.

The prospect of a world war with Iran, Russia, China and others is just the tip of the iceberg, because while the world fights a new world war with the potential for nuclear war, the Obama magicians will be feeding the beast the innocent victims that all the death and destruction will provide stemming from the gulf oil spill disaster that is about to move into a new phase of destruction.

I have much more information that I feel is important, but as I indicated at the start, revealing the knowledge of the blood pentagram to the public helps to undermine the magic they are attempting. As such, I felt it could only help to begin understanding that what is happening in the gulf, was planned and organized to occur as it did.

This means that the whole gulf oil spill is a false flag intended to do many things besides restrict freedoms, invoke martial law and or involuntarily relocate millions from the gulf coast States while taking advantage of the disaster to pass legislation that will do nothing to clean up the oil spill.

Add in the fact that Obama and BP are slow to do anything and anyone can see that they are just buying time until their disaster occurs or until someone triggers the explosion that will be called a natural occurring explosion of course.

What may add more confusion and more mystery to this whole blood pentagram ritual is the fact that the reason Obama began preparing for that million man army he wanted to deal with emergencies back in November of 2009 is further proof that Obama and his crowd have been planning for some time for events such as this to manifest themselves.

I ask, how can they know the future so well in advance, unless they are cheating and know the future because they are abusing the secret looking glass technology that this group illegally controls.

I have asked myself that perhaps they are just good guessers but I suspect that the Obama regime besides being Satanic and evil, they are using secret technology that allows them to see the varied futures and by doing so, they can choose to alter the present to affect the future that they wish to create or manifest for themselves.

By knowing the future, these criminals could use that knowledge to fool the masses as it related to the gulf oil spill and what is going to be sold as naturally occurring could very well be man made to look like a natural disaster when in fact it is not natural but a contrived theatrical act that the elite are playing with the lives of America and the rest of the world for that matter.

Anyway, there you have it. While I apologize for the lengthiness, I had to cover some material that as I indicated I left out of my original posting. Now that you have it, feel free to expand on it, but just don't expect anyone to verify or provide you with evidence that what I have written about is factual. No one I know can prove anything, but inferences can go a long way to helping one understand what type of evil people we are up against.

Thanks again for being reminded that April 20 began a process that has yet to end. It is that concern that moves me to action. With July 11th already upon us, I can only wait till this afternoon or later into the evening to discern if my concerns were valid or not.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I was not aware that Springfield, MO is the Illuminati headquarters.........I live very close to there........

So what do you think will happen today............Hypothetically I have told some that the relief well is deep enough for a nuke to be placed........Curious to hear your thoughts.....

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by MaxBlack

I was not aware that Springfield, MO is the Illuminati headquarters.........I live very close to there........

So what do you think will happen today............Hypothetically I have told some that the relief well is deep enough for a nuke to be placed........Curious to hear your thoughts.....

I am wondering if it has already occured? BP has said this morning that the effort to have a new cap in place within 48hrs of removing the existing capture device (sorry for lack of technical details) will not happen now. They are unable to pinpoint a time. Meanwhile the well is spewing unabated.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

In this day and age there are numerous headquarters, but only one for their financial matters. Springfield, MO relates only to their money matters and not their operational matters.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

I posted a reply about Moloch and Satan - that reply was removed.

I will try again. The sacrifice of children has never stopped, so I suggested that Moloch (Satan) does not need a special day because every day is the death of innocents.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I remember posting on some thread about April 20. Too many horrible events to all be coincidence. It's all right in your face but few see it. Humanity really are sheep by and large.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Maybe there's another coincidence:

April 20, 2010 was also the 121st birth anniversary of Adolf Hitler (1889-1945).

Since 11 is also a favorite number of the globalist elite (also the number of the 'little horn' aka Antichrist) because somewhere in the Book of Daniel (I think it's in chapter 7 or 8 or something), it says that 11 will be assigned to him because the world would have been divided into 10 super-nations.

Also, multiples of 11 are a hot favorite with the occult-worshiping elite because they possess equal power. 121 is not only a multiple of 11, but is also the square of 11.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I also find it interesting that President Obama is rumored to be in Bohemian Grove today, as reported here

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Also...Wheres Obama?
______beforeitsnews/story/98/164/Wheres_Obama_This_Weekend_-_Area_51_-_Bohemian_Grove.html

[edit on 11-7-2010 by jazz10]

From this thread

hmmm...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Anyone care to ponder what the "Feast" has in store for us in 2011??
Silly 2nd

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
where are invitations to this feast?is it his birthday?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
When in doubt, blame the Satanists.

I would expect people on ATS to be a little more open minded. Satanists are not out there planning your demise. The upper echelon rich are, and that's nothing Satanic.

"Do not harm little children." One of the COS's Satanic Rules of the Earth. Also, you can note that no other large, sane Satanic organization preaches on hurting animals or children.

new topics

top topics

join