It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me track the UFOS I saw tonight with FAA (plane crossed its path)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
At 10:17 est, a cigar-ish shaped, oddly lit UFO passed south to north. A plane taking off nearby was heading sort of east to west. The plane, even though still taking off probably from Newark, flew much higher than this UFO. It was also silent, all I heard was the plane accelerating.

I'm hoping the plane flying above the UFO reprted it, or maybe ground control asked the pilots if they saw anything?

Here's close coordinates to where my friend and I were:

+40.689060  -74.044636

There's a little more to this evening I'll share shortly. I want to get this first post up there quick.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dlifesjrny

A member posted the following in this thread this evening:

"10:28pm Eastern, July 10th: Did anyone else see that?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 7/10/2010 @ 11:47 PM

I'm in New Jersey and I saw something about 1 1/2 hours ago. Everything you said minus the different colors. I also saw the same thing a few days ago.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It may have been a bit earlier then 10:28 to be honest, I came back to my laptop and was thinking about how I could illustrate what I saw, then I said F it, and just typed my story.

So it may have been the same object. WEIRD.

But my object was heading West -> East, so... hm?

Just picturing where I saw the object and where the sun comes up from... It may have been closer to North -> South.

Its hard to say, im not good with N-E-S-W directions, but id say more SE -> NW.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by epitaph.one]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I seen a falling object glowing brightly it did not look like a comet and was falling in an awkward way about 11pm est.....

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by canabizdude
I seen a falling object glowing brightly it did not look like a comet and was falling in an awkward way about 11pm est.....

That's the second part of my story!

Earlier in the night I saw two dim flashes of lightning. There was no sound. And when is lightning ever dim? It just gets small in the distance but not dim.

Then, sometime after 9 pm I saw a glowing flashing object that just hung there for about 20 minutes, just right above the tree line. Eventually it dipped ever so slowly behind the trees. We could still make it out through the leaves. We eventually dismissed it.

Then, about 10:17 we saw the cigar-ish typle craft.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
For what it's worth, as soon as we went outside I told my friend he has a great sky watching view, and that I had been wanting to see a UFO recently.

'Twas an excellent night!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
i live just outside of boston ma and think i saw the same thing last night as well. i saw a large object pretty far away that went from west to east. i saw it for about 4-5 seconds before trees blocked my way, i couldnt tell the shape but it was lit up weird almost like fireworks were going off all arround it. i tried to show the people with me but it was too late so im stoked that it was possible that i really did see that thing. i have airplane routs rite over my house and an airport 5 minutes away, whatever it was it wasnt a plane id put my life on it.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Can someone recommend where I should report this?

Does anyone know how to find out if the plane or control tower picked up anything at the time and coordinates I posted?

Edit: spelling

[edit on 11-7-2010 by dlifesjrny]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dlifesjrny

Member SeenMyShare recommended I contact nuforc.org, so I gave them a call and then submitted an online report.

I suggest you all do the same.

They said the bright stationary light I saw was most likely Venus. I'll have to go and check again tonight. The rest of my story they were interested in, so we'll see if anything comes of this.

top topics

join