It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies as a Lack of Spiritual Acceptance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I've had a few epiphanies over the last several weeks. I think it has to do with the fact that I've let go of a lot of things that were keeping emotionally regressed. I've had more than one spell of tearing up for what seems to be no good reason on the surface, lately. Each time I came to have a deep understanding of the way I've been living my life, and how it's not what I want anymore.

There came a realization like a bolt of lightning that anything outside of our minds is but a belief. All that we can possibly expect to control is our mind and actions in this world. The problem of conspiracy theorists seems to be a lack of spiritual understanding. Please allow me to explain.

Since birth, we interact with our surroundings and shape our world around our thoughts. The world we see is but a projection of what we internally experience. What we judge in others is but what we refuse to see in ourselves. This means that the reason we choose to focus on the evil in this world is because we choose not to author our own evil.

Evil has been with us since our ability to be self-aware. It is relative, and therefore, seems so that it will remain within the human race until we no longer exist. Because we can only ever expect to truly control ourselves, and our sphere of influence should reasonably be understood as limited by external spheres of influence and free will, we should be content with accepting the world as is. Just as we all are here to learn our lessons, just as we all want not to be judged, just as we all want to be happy and free on our own terms, so does any seemingly oppressive group of individuals.

Einstein said, "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." I disagree here, and think the real evil is in the concept of right and wrong itself. If we are to accept that the true underlying foundation of reality is a spiritual being, then there is no other, and certainly no right/wrong, good/bad/evil. There is. We are. Each suffering is but the potential to unlock keys, learn lessons, and progress into deeper understandings of spiritual awareness.

For these reasons I see no point in spending any further time debating what may possibly be in the world of conspiracies. I, in fact, see it as an ongoing act of insanity. We seem to be fighting ourselves, on multiple levels. If we are to live each moment to the fullest, to the best of our capabilities, and choose only to love and spread peace by our shinning light, what of the world exploding tomorrow? What of the pain and suffering, when it's all temporal and with meaning and purpose? How are we to judge that which is incapable of being known?

I resign to the awareness that I am not now, nor have ever been, in lack. It's only been a massive mistranslation, for the benefit of progressing, however seemingly slow this transitional phase has been.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i know what you mean, I feel the same way a lot of times myself. Always looking for answers isnt the answer i suppose. Ive recently let go of several things emotionally weighing me down over the past few weeks as well. its been a difficult and long drawn out process, if nothing else, at least it makes me feel a little better. a person can always look deeper inside themselves because knowing what seems to be a true answer to something, is more appealing than feeling blind. imo

when we acknowledge a truth in our life, the rest seems to make more sense. we can always keep our hope

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I think its more along the lines of 'is it you?'.
I think it is clear that conspiracies exist, and some things 'have to' be done to stop them to make this world and our existence a safer place.

But is it for you? Must you obligate yourself to solving conspiracy theories and getting involved in world affairs? Is it that you feel, if you don't, that will make you a 'cancer' a 'sleeper' or a 'sheep'?

By all means, if this isn't for you, don't bother with it.

Yes, the state of humanity, and the world so disgusting that it is stressful. There always will be people who will act, and people who will 'do'.

Realize that 'the answer' is yourself. And because this applies to everyone, yes, there are some truly evil people out there. That's just how they are. Does that excuse their nature? Or justify their actions?

No.

Being 'spiritually at peace' is a start. But even so, there will always be evil. And likewise, there will always be good. And there will always be you.

YOU do not have to fall under any one of these groups to such extremes that you begin to ignore who you are... The 'conspiracy world' has a 'Big Brother' too. And that could be what has made you feel so confused and frustrated with your state.

I mean, all this stuff matters, but whether or not you fuss about it and stress your self out, its not like George Bush, or the Rothschilds are literally up your ass and around the corner.

Ask yourself this question;
Have you displayed an interest in conspiracy theories because:
A) You were trying to appease ATS' 'Big Brother'?
B) You actually have an interest.
C) A combination of both.
D) I am an evil doer, and I am here to do evil doer stuff.

Just be yourself.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
For there to be a conspiracy one has to assume truths are blatant and easily proven or disproven by a select group of facts. Even more it's a philistine way to look at the world. It essentially says the world of matter and the exchange of information is truth in the highest sense possible. It exists in much the same way a court-room does, evidence is collected, there are points made, then there are the counterpoints and it's all very narrow. Only difference is lawyers get well compensated for their lack of spirituality and skill in mendacity. If you're going to limit yourself by playing a role that requires you to consciously position yourself counter to the spirit of truth then might as well get paid for it I say.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by AProphet1233]

new topics

top topics

join