It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: CIA DIAL 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
PODcast:

CIA DIAL 2

here's another beat by yours truly, AKA teles AKA archmage,

the matrix had you

length: 05:02
file: btsmpod_3358.mp3
size: 5898k
feed: btsm

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I absolutely love it.

Consider me your number 1 fan.

You produce what I call 'deep thinking music'

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Thanks for tuning in man, more to come, think away!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I wanted to add more to my post, to really thank you for listening, only a certain few always make it to respond to my uploads. No one else really hears this besides a handful of friends, haha it really helps to know that at least a couple people on ATS will always hear the things I work on.

And seriously man, lol I get emotional making beats, like all the thoughts in my brain just coalesce into this glowing plasma that I somehow pour ever so carefully and frustratingly into my machines which transmute and distill it further still into 1's and 0's, then the process is reversed as it makes it's way to your mind.

you may be my number one fan, quite literally haha.

I cut some strange interlude from this for ats, because sometimes I just make the tracks too long and ambling, but this one seems a bit short on single play, I'm used to listening to it just looped on my workstation, I always am a bit hasty with posting tracks, regarding final levels and overall direction, but I think it is ok.

Thanks again. I have at least 50 tracks at 50% but therein lies the problem. There are definitely more on their way.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Listening is my pleasure dude. All thanks go to you, for making unique one of a kind music. No-one makes sound like you and I've heard alot of experimental electronic. It truly is your personal craftwork but it is also open to anyone, it becomes personal to anyone who listens to it.

My favourite so far is Circle K / G Center because of the depth and perfectly blended harmonics.

You have given me much pleasure with your work. Those unfinished tracks you have, post em, doesn't have to be here, youtube is fine, just so I can hear your budding vibrations.

Duration and complexity doesn't matter as long as you hit the vibration you were after. Some sound better short and simple like this one, some benefit from a long and complex style like G Center. As long as you hit the energy frequency you wanted that is all that matters.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Forgot to mention I LOVE Tau Mind.

One of the best.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
awesome tune, bud! Keep the good work coming!!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I really liked that!

Pretty original, you ever mix in vocals?

Put more of the ones you have up please.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Thanks for enjoying it man! I have many more tracks posted but some are not on the same level as others.

I named this track after a video called CIA DIAL 2. It was a youtube clip, very old of a guy who crashed his car, being filmed by onlookers, he was in his car sitting there screaming the same words over and over again and telling paramedics they had an experiment. He kept screaming "I'm with the CIA, CIA dial 2, Thomas Volk, Cia dial 2.

It was very interesting, now the video is gone.

I like to make songs that usually embody vague feelings of acute paranoia, cosmic powers, occult imaginings, and a little bit of space kung fu, or, something..

I'll be putting more up

reply to post by Wally898

Thanks man, I'm happy to hear that! I have mixed vocals into only one track.

I only have a hand held recorder though so it's not great. I also don't have the nuance skill to easily overlay vocals, yet. To be honest I have only experimented with vocals maybe 20% compared to 80% track.

My vocal rap track is on ATS called MK Negate. It's a long winded, bumbling mix, but I think it's got some cool rhymes in it. Other than that it's pretty amateur.

Thanks again for listening man, and if you want, please check out some of my earlier uploads, I'll be dumping many more tracks into ats each week.

Also, YourForever, I know you're out there, what's up man, you're one of the inner circle!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Love it.

Mind if I use it on the ATS...Live! show? We like to showcase members music on there.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Love it.

Mind if I use it on the ATS...Live! show? We like to showcase members music on there.

No way man, I don't mind please use it, thank you!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
CIA IS WITH ME, BUT THE FACT PEOPLE WHEN THEY HEAR C_I_A HERE IN INDIA # IN THEIR PANTS by hearing the name CIA, WHY? i can not understand why people fear cia, what has cia done to these people that fear cia and after all cia is in usa hq and has his hq of south asia in india, so why fear cia what are they going to eat you up, i cannot understand peoples thinking, they only say stay away from cia, but i wonder why why should i do so, what harm cia did to me or around.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by GODMAN ENZO F60]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
I like to make songs that usually embody vague feelings of acute paranoia, cosmic powers, occult imaginings, and a little bit of space kung fu, or, something..

I like it. It's questing; it's biding; it's not sure what's around the corner; it's target escapes it by the slightest nanosecond; it's "what's next"; it's "are we there yet?"; it's prophesy.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
check out east coast avengers. they have a cd called kill bill o'reily (ll?) if that sparks your interest

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

I checked it out, it's cool but the beats and flows I have heard before. The subject matter is good, but we need to keep going further in conscious hip hop. Every group and their cousin in this genre has a song about how fox is fake, etc. I like stuff that you don't know what they're talking about so you have to look it up, or stuff that is so insider only the most hardcore paranoiac will understand.

I will listen to more songs and may eat my words.

II checked out another one, sounds like some jedi mind tricks mixed with necro mixed with paris, me personally It's not for me, but I think it could wake people up from their slumber, it's like mainstream underground. it's good.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GODMAN ENZO F60

The CIA is a back stabbing murderous death cult. Their job is to kill, lie and steal. It's a very powerful gang. Their colors are black and blue.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
there is a lot of good music out there it's just becoming harder and harder to find in the age of overproduced mainstream hip pop BS i think it is also taking a very gay turn not in a homophobic sense but in an obvious emasculating way.. think lil wayne, totally fruity. you follow? i mean no offense to anyone by saying this just pointing this out.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i wanted to add that i would listen to the music you are posting but i am currently stealing some distant neighbors internet at very very slow speeds, but i'll check it out once i buy one of those signal amplifier things

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If you can buy a signal amplifier, why can't you buy internet?

Off topic.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

yes I think pop music today is melting down the virtues of being a man/woman and with the blank humanoid template they devolve us into sexual, consuming producers.

most of the music you hear on public airways, tv etc. is pure horse dung. It makes you trance out and operate by images and sensation alone, folding the self-actual mind into itself until it is permanently locked down. Then the individual will feel alone and bizarre if he or she doesn't attune themselves to all the popular garbage, that their peers are sinking in.

In my opinion the disgusting, vanilla, sex and power music only spurs the conscious artists to produce even better material.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by depth om]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join