It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Explanation: Chinese UFO - Norway Spiral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
[color=lightgreen]------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Explanation?
(I do not trust the photo's of the Chinese UFO, I DO trust the photo's of the Norway Spiral)
[color=lightgreen]------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Blue Beam - woah wait, stick around a minute or 5. I will display my ignorance and ask "why is is called blue-beam?" A random name perhaps or maybe there is a reason...an obvious one.

The image has to be projected into the sky, there is no way around that. Unless they have a dyson sphere like network of tiny televisions or mirrors, agree'd?

If you have ever looked up in a theatre you will notice that power of the light being emitted from the projector is enough to beable to view the image while it is still in mid-air even though it is stretched and skewed beyond all hell (or if there is alot of dust in the air)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9423b9ce3b4b.jpg[/atsimg]

The Spiral

The famous picture of the Norway Spiral

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5ff08682b4b.jpg[/atsimg]

Disregard the spiral image; it really has no meaning in this post. That is not what I want to look at.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64058a860e52.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice how the blue fog goes directly to the center of the image, and almost mirrors the image. Imagine taking the spiral and stretching it in a three dimensions. What you would end up with is something that resembles an old school telephone cord. (remember those?)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13d5fda8feed.jpg[/atsimg]

It is unfortunate the blue spiral does not exist in the video of the Norway Spiral incident because they we would be able to tell if it was moving with a direct correlation to the spirals twisting.

The tell tale sign of projection.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/518977b95065.jpg[/atsimg]

The Chinese UFO

There was 2 photo's of the Chinese UFO that I find most compelling. I had to take a screenshot from Youtube as I could not find the photo - Let me remind you, I dont trust it either. But it illustrates my point.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17ab1d89256e.jpg[/atsimg]

Project Blue Beam.

(The picture sizes are not all the exact same and its pissing me off because I wanted the thread to be clean, and it hurts my graphic designer eyes,,...but I am too tired to go in and re upload - sorry)

Edit: ughh...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by epitaph.one]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

So this could be some kind of new invention regarding projectors and reflect upon clouds instead of a big movie screen?

Does not quite make sence though that it was disclosed as a military operation from the authoraties. In wich im thinking, "planting bombs on the grounds of the enemy , then make the ufo fly over shooting beams and exploding the bombs while they do"

I can see the headlights now. "Iran attacked by aliens, other goverments deny involvment"

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have a pretty decent digital projector and yes you can project on to a very very low dense cloud cover with it.. also one thing many people do is like digital graffiti..they project the projector on a large building and digitally graffiti it.. many videos of this on youtube if you look it up.

now with a bright enough projecotr and a really long throw lens .. yeas you could project onto a very high cloud cover..

However its only a 2d imange and it would only look correct from one viewing angle.. right where the projector is.

however you cant get it to move across the sky line etc.. we had some low cloud cover today .. wonder if its still out there, i could freak out my neighbors by projecting a animation of a flying saucer on the cloud cover.. lol

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That chinese smoke image is awesome..... Just saved it as my wallpaper. Never seen this befour. Got any links to any more of these?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
But it doesnt have to be a 2-d image like a regular projector.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd02eadec750.jpg[/atsimg]

Im referencing peoples ideas on Blue Beam, the idea that to cause fear or war, they would project images in the sky, etc. etc. Im sure you all know.

Nah I dont have any more images of that sort of thing. But it can be found pretty easily on an image search in google. Projection onto smoke? i dunno, its the only one i could find in a short amount of time so i ran with it

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Here are 2 links to former threads about the incident , they have a few pictures that u might be interested in Master Shen long

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Spacedman13]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The photo in the OP was originally posted here as an example of a long exposure helicopter as far as I can tell.

How did we make the jump that this is a photo of whatever shut down the airport??

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

That isn't a projection on smoke. It is a projection on a waterspray. Unless you're spraying water really, really high you're going to have problems connecting this with the Norway spiral (or China).

The city allowed the creation of a 50 foot tall Loch Ness Monster in the middle of Tokyo Bay. This huge beast isn’t constructed using robotics, instead, they set up several water sprays that shoot water upwards resembling a fan. These walls of water were used as a projector screen with projectors, synchronized with music and sound effects, showing the beast coming out of the water and looking around at the onlookers.

www.aboutprojectors.com...

Pretty cool, but it's not going to convince anyone it's real.

[edit on 7/10/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacedman13
reply to post by Master Shen long

Here are 2 links to former threads about the incident , they have a few pictures that u might be interested in Master Shen long

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Spacedman13]

Cheers, but im after links for the Chinese "chicks" picture. Thinking it may be a sort of an opera show on smoke. Looks cool

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh i know its just a projection on misted water with the lochness image.

The chinese or japanese, what look sort of like geisha are projected onto smoke.

Maybe blue beam is directly connected to chemtrails, what they are spraying could be used as a screen of reflectors? I dunno im just thinking outloud with no hard basis.

-------------

Of course that wont make anyone think its real, but what if the image was a couple thousand feet in the air...?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Do a youtube search for "water projection"

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Epitaph.one.....

I have posted about this extensively in previous detailed threads pertaining to this topic.

I do not believe this sort of projection technology exists.

If pushed to an "extreme stretch".....

It MIGHT be possible to produce very hard-to-see small & localised transient air plasma effects with an extremely powerful laser, but that is about it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I would like to point out something about the OP's theory and the Norway spiral. I would think you could theoretically project a spiral image in the sky, but light doesn't and can't twist on it's way up. It would look just like the projector in the movie theater, a straight projection with a spiral image at the end. Not a spiraling light.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
From my understanding, the UFO's have an ability to create a black hole with in space and basically transport themselves to earth, and that spiral or remains of wispy stuff is what is left over after the transportation. Amazing stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade
From my understanding, the UFO's have an ability to create a black hole with in space and basically transport themselves to earth, and that spiral or remains of wispy stuff is what is left over after the transportation. Amazing stuff.

Jdmmade.....

Well.....

Your "understanding" is a misunderstanding.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

join