It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jimboMakkka82

I already made a thread about it. But...

Threads about, Fish people, cat people, pleadians, alien sex.......and 57 races but no proof. ..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jimboMakkka82

The Jerusalem video was broken down pretty well by folks on this board, and is generally thought to be a hoax.

Rendlesham is an excellent case. You can tell when a case has legs, when the skeptic reasoning becomes rather ludicrous. You have soldiers which were based there, probably for a minimum of one year - often tours were 24 or 36 months. They had soldiers on duty every night. There was always someone on duty, as you could expect being a nuclear facility. The only reasoning given, if they ignore the reports from soldiers who saw it up close, is that they were seeing a lighthouse in action.

This thing had to be in operation probably every night. They had to have seen it NIGHTLY for weeks and months. But oddly enough, they were unable to identify it on this night. Even soldiers interviewed after the fact laughed that off, saying "We knew where the lighthouse was.. we saw it all the time." Which would make sense. They did not see the lighthouse light.. that theory is ridiculous.

And it falls neatly in line with ufos being sighted by nuclear facilities - and in fact, why I think they are here at all. To keep an eye on the restless natives, as it were, as they are starting to venture out off of their little island, Earth.

Oh.. and in regards to "reading more, the less I believe..."

You need to remember, the majority of sightings are mundane at the end of the day. Combine that with the advent of youtube and photo editing software, and you have an arena ripe for misinformation and a lot of letdowns... if you let it. This is why I harp that the more pertinent cases should be studied further. You'll notice here, that the sensationalist stories garner dozens of pages. Cases with solid information can get from 1 to 3 pages. It's kind of sad, honestly. But people here can help but bumping or creating new threads on angles on these existing cases. Those are what will prove anything.. not an umbrella on a porch that literally got I think over 90 pages of posts.
edit on 19-6-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There will never in our lifetime...be proof. now, why dont you just go back to your room and keep having a closed mind.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Rendlesham is an excellent case. You can tell when a case has legs, when the skeptic reasoning becomes rather ludicrous.

Ludicrous? Hardly.

www.ianridpath.com...

The skeptical view of the case is pretty solid and well documented. The "ludicrous" elements are the parts that are being added years (decades) after the fact. Stuff like the supposed computer code, the "entity" and the craft description. Stuff that people are adding and embellishing the story with.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

And quoting Ridpath is a bit like asking Stalin to write an eulogy for Gandhi when it comes to UFOs. The guy spouts so much rubbish and completely cherry picks his data and witnesses to prove to himself what he already thought. Very scientific I don't think. If if wasn't an astronomer, no-one would pay the slightest attention to his badly thought out, poorly researched clap trap.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i think rendlesham's head n shoulders above the rest. the stature of the witnesses, live audio documentation.
it rox my sox

shame about jerusalem ufo vid, shucks- i loved it.

with regards to rendlesham, it fits the paradigm of 'their' interest with our nuclear program. fleabit, have u seen the solway firth spaceman photo? i think that's damn fascinating, n ties in with nuke biz in not just england but australia too!
if ur not familiar, google it. i'd love to hear ur take. (with this n 'rend' i couldn't be a skept if i wanted to!)

i've just got dis-heartened by the many jokers and p1s5 artists polluting this fascinating field.

kind regards,
love n peas (garden peas)

edit on 20-6-2011 by jimboMakkka82 because: special typing!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I really did not pay that photo much attention. It could easily have been a person just standing behind the girl. It seemed like what at the time (in 1964), what people would think a "spaceman" might look like. These days, you would not see a depiction of an alien looking like that - it looks like someone in a beekeeper outfit myself.

It's just too.. humanoid, for me to consider it seriously to be anything else than a human wearing a white outfit and a helmet of some type (facing away from the camera).

Some of the better cases can be found here:

Some of the best documented UFO cases

Although it doesn't have the more recent case in Texas. I'd read up on some of those.
edit on 20-6-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So, you can believe some ultra-territorial, We'll call him god for now, would just create one race in the whole universe, honestly people who don't believe are just closed minded, sure, its debatable, but heres your proof, found just 5 days ago in a Peurto Rican Cave:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I don't think this Russian military related one is fake, nor has it ever been debunked that I know of...

Mod edit: image tags corrected.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

REAL GREY ALIEN HYBRID FOUND DEAD AT A MOUNTAIN IN ITALY.. MADONIE SICILY?
FAKE OR REAL? more info-> grey-alien-collection.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimboMakkka82

...as for phoenix lights case;
i concur wholeheartedly, they were not flares (unless gravity took a cig break!) But, the video documentation & witness testimony of those lights is not proof of ET visitation. An example of a U F O, but nothing more incredible than that. unless evidence is available that i am not familiar with.

What about flares attached to parachutes? -- As I understood them to be. The fact that one after another went out, one at a time, corroborates the notion that they were seen from afar, from over a mountain range, and one by one dropped down behind it and hence out of site to the observing Phoenicians .

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chenbo

It has been debunked on many sites I'm afraid

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think these are real because I have knowledge of Gimp, Photoshop and few other similar and I can tell you, they always leave traces if added or pasted. Aliens in 50s to 70s movies and these pictures are that old or older, not sure if you have any clue but they are clearly looking like human with a suit. In those years they couldn't make aliens so well as today's movie monsters. These do not resemble movies.

edit on 7-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I used to believe in UFOs, even saw my first one last week. Well, it was bright White oval zipping between clouds. I was amazed, but with the increased sightings world wide and other phenomena going on, I now doubt what I always believed, I stumbled across the following "alleged" UN document at www.abbaswatchman.com...

In summary it states that holograms and man-made "UFOs" will be used around the world., archaelogical evidence will be used to falsify religious beliefs, etc etc. Whilst I have no proof of it's authenticity, the alleged steps are certainly well underway.

Hope that this isn't considered too off topic.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Some of the better cases can be found here:

Some of the best documented UFO cases

I have to say that a lot of the cases at that link aren't at all well documented, e.g. the 1941 Missouri crash, which is a fourth-person account: Some preacher was supposedly rousted up to perform last rights or a burial of some aliens and also supposedly saw a flying saucer; the wife of this minister, when she is 84 and on her death bed, relates this to her granddaughter, who then relates it to a UFO researcher. Oh yeah, no other evidence what so ever, not even a newspaper article. The grand daughter claims some congregation member, with an alleged name, showed her a photograph of Gramps posing with the ET corpse, but no picture made public.

If you believe that story, then I've got a bridge to sell you, that links Manhattan and Brooklyn, and which is made of reverse-engineered alien technology and clearly extra-terrestrial metallurgy.

There are other doozies here, too, along with some classic but not well documented ones, as well as a few actually well documented ones (as such things go).

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join