It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
hello all,

i like that others are starting to think like me. Up until very recently, I wanted SO SO PASSIONATELY to believe in an ET / govt conspiracy.
But you can read and read obsessively and endlessly all that unbelievable and unconfirmable junk on the web and getting NOOO answers and no closer to the truth which becomes more infuriating and disillusioning. As the Op tells us, in the 70 YEARS since the first modern ufo incident, there's not a single scrap of evidence.
Please note the 2 types of evidence; CIRCUMSTANTIAL (most questionable) and INCONTREVERTIBLE/ aka UNDENIABLE . We barely have any any circumstantial, let alone anything remotely convincing, water tight in said 70yrs. Nadda, Zilch... yet numerous persons here say that because they have faith, and have seen video evidence that is MASSIVELY open to interpretation (okum's razor anyone?) the OP is ignorant.
BTW: latest (down to earth) roswell theory (classified aircraft with human ginaue pigs on-board) rings true for me; bit of coincidence it happens in 509 bomb wing's back yard (only nuke squad PLUS the paperclip german scientists -who were aerospace geniuses, and conducted ruthless human *pressure & altitude tests*- weren't far!)
I'd love some 5* general to fill me in on the unbelievable truth of these past 70yrs, I pray for an interstellar joy ride with a bunch of greys... So much!
There is No evidence, and aliens are a brilliantly distracting diverting cover story! ;-)

link   

edit on 19-6-2011 by jimboMakkka82 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yo Jimbo of the overly excessive enter key...

Like it has been said: it depends on what you consider evidence to entail. Let me ask you this: if 5 witnesses see someone murder someone else, but there are no photos, or in fact, any other evidence of any kind... will that person hang? Yea.. you bet they will. Because multiple eyewitnesses actually means something in a court of law.

Now get 10 or 20 witnesses who saw a UFO event.. and they are dismissed as being dim, and unable to tell a plane or a planet from a flying craft. Why does eyewitness testimony count for so little when it comes to UFOs?

Like I said.. take a solid case.. like Phoenix, or Roswell, or better yet.. go look at the case that occurred in Tehran in 1976. If you think that isn't evidence, explain it in a way that makes logical sense. So far, when people talk about those cases, they come up with ludicrous theories for some of the sighting, and ignore the stuff they can't explain.

Like Klass in his book, suggesting that Tehran wasn't actually a UFO, it was Jupiter.. and radar, eyewitnesses on the ground and in the sky were mistaken, coupled with double-equipment failure with their cutting edge jets. Seriously?

If you want to close your eyes and make ludicrous tales that will appease your state of mind.. that's fine. But to say there is not one scrap of evidence is just false. There is plenty of evidence for those who look for it, on other places than youtube.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
excessive use of the enter key, true...
please forgive, my first post here & it seemed unresponsive!

nice to be here!

enter, enter, enter, enter,
enter, enter,
enter,

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
LOL! truly epic lulz at jimbo! haahhahahahaha

HAHAHAH

.. sorry hahah hahaa

A little 'evidence' that there is something unexplained in the skies:
www.youtube.com...

and www.youtube.com... BAM!

hahahah jimbo hahahah
edit on 19-6-2011 by DeusImperator because: im doing somethign wrong with linking to yhoutube

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
We must stop looking for the evidence that apparently does not exist, and turn the question around. Why would all those military people, air pilots etc lie? For example the Rendlesham case. Why would they lie and make themselves look weird?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i consider myself open minded, much more so than ur av joe... i ponder these questions at least, unlike most. and want to believe, and want to know OMG so bad.
the cases you state:
roswell: is based on testimony that's given 30+years after the fact. and in all instances i'm aware of is 2nd or 3rd hand, excluding dr. jesse marcelle jnr (who was 7yrs of age max. at that time). a good lawyer would destroy such testimony from a child when it's fresh, let alone 30+yrs!
also, most roswell testimony would be ruled biased, as all witnesses i'm aware of got $10,000 (1947 money btw) to keep 'em quiet. (heard it on a docu, can find it if need be! it's best i've seen.)
(ps: it's a good ol' jump of supposition that EBEs traverse interstellar space just to crash in hicksville... and damn are there lemmings piloting these craft? coz they sure love crashing!)

as for phoenix lights case;
i concur wholeheartedly, they were not flares (unless gravity took a cig break!) But, the video documentation & witness testimony of those lights is not proof of ET visitation. An example of a U F O, but nothing more incredible than that. unless evidence is available that i am not familiar with.

please show me evidence that proves + beyond REASONABLE doubt we have been visited. please let me know what i want to believe is indeed fact.

fleabit, thankyou very much for a classy reply (my first here!) cheerz!

and OP, olddragger... thanks for post mate!

peace to you all, god bless!

enter, enter, enter,

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Like Klass in his book, suggesting that Tehran wasn't actually a UFO, it was Jupiter.. and radar, eyewitnesses on the ground and in the sky were mistaken, coupled with double-equipment failure with their cutting edge jets. Seriously?

If you want to close your eyes and make ludicrous tales that will appease your state of mind.. that's fine. But to say there is not one scrap of evidence is just false. There is plenty of evidence for those who look for it, on other places than youtube.

Sometimes it seems there is evidence... sometimes not.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
hey, just watching ur phoenix lights footage... it is damn cool.
doesn't have alien (copyright) stamped on it though.
as somebody just mentioned... 'rendlesham incident'... it might be off topic, but 'rend' kicks the as$ off roswell.

whadaya thinx peeps?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimboMakkka82
i consider myself open minded, much more so than ur av joe... i ponder these questions at least, unlike most. and want to believe, and want to know OMG so bad.
the cases you state:
roswell: is based on testimony that's given 30+years after the fact. and in all instances i'm aware of is 2nd or 3rd hand, excluding dr. jesse marcelle jnr (who was 7yrs of age max. at that time). a good lawyer would destroy such testimony from a child when it's fresh, let alone 30+yrs!
also, most roswell testimony would be ruled biased, as all witnesses i'm aware of got $10,000 (1947 money btw) to keep 'em quiet. (heard it on a docu, can find it if need be! it's best i've seen.)
(ps: it's a good ol' jump of supposition that EBEs traverse interstellar space just to crash in hicksville... and damn are there lemmings piloting these craft? coz they sure love crashing!)

as for phoenix lights case;
i concur wholeheartedly, they were not flares (unless gravity took a cig break!) But, the video documentation & witness testimony of those lights is not proof of ET visitation. An example of a U F O, but nothing more incredible than that. unless evidence is available that i am not familiar with.

First, welcome to ATS.

Well, as far as the Phoenix goes, the lights over the city itself actually WAS flares. That has been pretty much proven to be the case (either that, or a 10 mile long UFO.. I'd say it was probably flares). However, they were dropped in response to sightings earlier that night north of Phoenix, and the sightings occurred south of Phoenix after those flares were dropped. That imo, was pretty much the Air Forces way of saying "Yes.. there is something there.. but we'll muddy the waters by dropping flares in a V formation." That imo, was their way of validating that there were indeed, numerous sightings, and they were playing cleanup even as the event was ongoing. They had never dropped flares from their base in that location in view of the city prior to that night, NOR have they dropped them after. Why that one night.. when there were many reports of a huge V shaped craft flying south towards the city? Sometimes for evidence, you must read between the lines.

For Roswell, it is not a couple of witnesses. It was over 100 witnesses that can report all sorts of suspicious actions surrounding Roswell. If you want your eyes opened a bit, read the book Crash at Corona by Stanton Friedman. It's a good read, since he is the person who brought the case to light. After reading his book, if you are still non-believing, I'd like to hear why.

Read up on the Tehran sighting in 1976. Again, if you can find a logical explanation, I'd love to hear it. Consider: when something that advanced is seen doing things they are doing, the number of possible explanations dwindles fast. In 1976, there was no country imo, that could make a craft that did the things that craft did (or can even do them now). If you don't think it's solid enough evidence when there are: witnesses including people from a radar tower, and a general, and two jet pilots - radar returns of the object - equipment failure on two jets when they got too close - then probably nothing short of an alien shaking your hand is going to convince you otherwise. I personally consider that "evidence" of visitation.

Good luck on your research though!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
fleabit...
thankyou for your welcome and sterling response.
i know of 2 documentaries that explore both sides of the roswell case brilliantly, i'll dig them up for you.
i thought the jan '11 jerusalum dome of rock ufo vid kicked ass... i hope that's not bogus, it rocked.

what are your thoughts on the rendlesham forest case? like i said, i think that is the cherry on the cake.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The more I read this site the I'm unconvinced....

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLogicalist

could u elaborate please Logicalist?

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join